Per Founder's comment in a different thread:
"... Here is a little info from Google analytics ... Tuscl users are more often than not college educated, have above average income, and are in the 40-60 year old age bracket ..."
How many of those 3 statements apply to you - i.e.:
- you are college educated
- you have above average income
- you are b/w 40 and 60 years of age


Replies (79)Latest
I'd say all 3 statements apply to me
All three for me as well.
^ I thought you were past 60?
3
All three but number 3 won't be true much longer.
1 & 2
All three
DeclineToState, ha.
3 for 3
Oops, papi, you are correct. I was just thinking about the minimum of the range. Guess my eyes are getting bad in my dosage, lol.
Questions:
Anwsers:
1 and 2, not old enough for 3
yes yes no (younger)
These are all way too vague. Avg income is fucking shit - especially depending on where you live. College educated can mean a BA in fine arts with 100k in debt or a PhD with none.
Age range is ok-ish but still very broad.
Yes to #’s 1, 2. #3. One more year.
3 for 3
3 x yes.
What's above average income? If I make under that then I'm just 1 for 3 on this poll.
No Yes Yes
All 3.
I thought that it was already established that everyone here but juice makes $350k+ ;)
1&2 apply to me, I broke out of #3 a few years ago. Curious what papi, or founder would consider to be "above average income" ? Six figures ? Be in top 50% income ? Top third, quarter, fifth, tenth, whatever ?
Nailed it really. But it does make sense. Waffle tell your club friend she should avoid this demographic since she is soo offended that they post on TUSCL.
0/3. but depends how you define “college educated” and “average income”. Have a few years yet before forty.
all three
I assume "college educated" means having at least a 4-year college degree.
1 2 years. 2 yes before and after retirement. 3 turned 78 yesterday.
@ papi - then no for me, 2 year degree
all 3
Just turned 40 this year and got my raise to $15/hr so all 3
2 of 3 or 3 of 3 depending on definition of Q2.
1 & 2 #3 no I’ll be 75 soon (But the dancer who blew me tonight said she thought I was in my 50’s.
If you mean a four year college degree than I'm only qualified by #2
I fit all three.
I guess this google thing may have some real data! Lol!
All 3.
I retired last year. But even my retirement payments put me about 300% over the national average individual income in the US.
I looked it up average wage was about 52k. I'll make over that this year but I ain't one of these dudes on here clearing 200k that is really incredible. For me 1 and 2 yes. But not for 3 I got along ways till 40 still.
number 1 applies to me
number 2 i don't know
number 3 doesn't apply to me......i'm younger
3
All 3 for me
All 3.
All 3
All 3
Yes Yes No
Yes; Yes; No, I am 62.
3 for 3
I would say 3 for 3, but #2 is up to what you say is above average.
3 for 3
Yup, 3 for 3 for me also.
One out of the 3 for sure. Income may be boarder line, I have 2 years of college and a lot of self education, so dont know if that counts
3 for 3
All three for me
Im 0-3 😳😭😭🙏
Check Check Check
All 3
3 for 3
Check Check Close - only a few months away
2 of 3.
I passed the 40-60 demographic a few years ago.
1 - yes 2 - I'd say I around average for my geographic region 3 - not for a couple more years
1 definetely. I can't say for sure 2 because I live in NY and the average income seems to waver in these turbulant times for my bracket.
^ tuscl.net
I am college educated!
Above average salary? I do not really know to be honest. Most people in my age range are either still in school or mainly working part time jobs at most. I would say my finances are above average in comparison to those my age, but not above average if compared across the entire working class spectrum
I have not reached that age range yet!
All three.
1 and 2, no longer 3.
1.Yes 2. Yes 3. I wish. Soon to be 68.
I doubt there is much that Google doesn't know about each of us.
Check on 1 and 2, but >60 on age. It seems that a good number of us are older than 60 based on responses. Long live the gray hairs and the no hairs!
Yes, yes, no <40
All three
I am younger but the rest applies.
All 3
Three
Hat trick! All 3.
college dropout. retired. and the ex wipes out my pension. looking at 70.
I went to college. My income is probably below average for my earning potential. I'm younger than people think, but older than I'd prefer to be.
All 3 here too. I’m amazed by the number & uniformity of responses above!
Who really cares!
Check. Check. Check.
Although I'm sure I'm not anywhere close to a dancer's ideal customer -- just ask @Spice!
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.