Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fuck All Ya'll that don't believe me. I'm quitting!

Baristafan

1 yr ago · 1 min read

I have had enough.

Replies (32)Latest

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

Consider me fucked

Profile picture for RonJax2
RonJax2
•

Press X to doubt

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

X

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Fuck you. I can do it

Profile picture for Ferdinx
Ferdinx
•

Bye

Profile picture for IRman
IRman
•

PTL !

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Do you mean starting threads or butt hole licking?

Profile picture for sushiman
sushiman
•

There he goes......See ya!!

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

I find this even less believable than the dancer saying “you’re the only one I do this for”

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

What is not believable??

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I can't do it anymore. Enough is enough. It is not healthy.

Profile picture for RonJax2
RonJax2
•

^ X

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Promise?

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I'm done

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

🤷‍♂️

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

^I'll bet he lasts longer than this loser

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

👋

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

^ why do you keep posting a picture of your wife's suicide? What kind of a sick boomer fuck are you?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ that’s you little buddy, you always fall for the same trick, I wave you let, wave back, then you fall, you’re stupider than a retarded kid, they don’t keep falling for the same trick. LOL

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Gammawho why are you stalking me? Is it because you’re a little twat, or a little bitch. I thought you were married to a doctor from Venezuela, but being little cunt that you are you can’t help yourself. Unlike you I don’t comment about your personal situation, except to point out you need help, why don’t you get some, I’m sure your wife, even though she didn’t graduate from an American Medical School, knows someone who could help you. I’m not a doctor but it’s obvious to anyone who has seen your posts that you are not only a narcissist, you are also the stupidest poster on this site. You are definitely sick, seek help.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Never again.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

^^ i am rent free in your head, lol. You must really enjoy being my bitch, because you keep coming back to suck my cock. Something else you can never change: my wife and family love me and would die for me, your family hates you and dies to get away from you.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

👋

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^Yet you keep stalking me fag boy, with the user name of a sorority.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Huh?

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

You people are awful

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

25iq, we don't accept medicaid, so I can't schedule one of my physicians to evaluate you for treatment. But you definitely need be Baker Acted. Good luck with the public mental health system.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

25iq has frequently threatened to drive me and other posters he dislikes to suicide. He even posts advice and admonition to do it- which is a federal offense. Why shouldn't we reasonably believe he doesn't do the same thing in real life? We know he is capable of saying the most vile and reprehensible things in almost any argument. He's a bully, and who is more vulnerable to a bully than his spouse? Now he is on here, gloating and posting his childish drawings to what? Celebrate her tragedy? Shame on him.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^It’s so much fun chatting with you reminds me why nobody likes you lol Simpletons like you make me laugh 😂

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Beating up 25iq is not worth the tradeoff of taking baristafan off ignore. I need to clean up my feed. I can allow 25iq to get the last word on here, like the little bitch he is, because I will not allow him to waste my time beating up on him about his failures as a person.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ I’ll take things that never happened Alex, for 2000.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

@gammanu95

Dont bring mw into your drama.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement