Comments by Huntsman

skibum609
    Massachusetts
    The Say Hey kid
    Mays did everything well. One of the all time greats.
    a month ago
    knight_errant
    New Jersey
    Is the food at Gold Rush (Miami) really that good?
    The food must be outstanding at that club. White has a long-standing anxiety about flying, which derailed his pro basketball career. So a long drive from the Twin Cities to Miami for food….or something good to munch on…seems like quite an endorsement for that club.
    a month ago
    Itsmytime
    I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
    Races
    Being from Minnesota, most of my experience has been at clubs I would consider mixed, skewing more white, but still mixed. However, there have been a few times where on a given day and time, I was the only white person in the club. I’ve never noticed any issues. Having said that, apparently I tend to give off a cop vibe at times. I’ve also gotten a “hey, weren’t you my professor” remark a few times. I don’t know how those two things relate but that’s the only thing that’s seemed to draw an initial hesitation.
    2 months ago
    sinclair
    Strip Club Nation
    Stripper Business Cards
    I’ve experienced this but the dancers slipped me the biz card discretely. I’d imagine the club wasn’t thrilled that the dancers were trying to promote outside activities.
    2 months ago
    Flaking
    “ Probably greater than 50% rate on first time “dates”. Very rare after we’ve connected at least once, excluding situations where there were plausible excuses, which I don’t consider “flaking”” ^I think Manuellabore is probably about right with that guesstimate. As far as sunk costs, as others have said, it’s smart to have a backup plan to avoid an unused room fee if possible. I think OTC is one of those things where you get better at it as you go but also get surprised just often enough to remember it’s always hit or miss.
    2 months ago
    scatterbrain
    Minnesota
    Brush offs...
    I smile and say “thanks, but I’m good”. Then I shut up. That seems to work pretty well. I don’t extend the conversation and don’t owe her one if she keeps trying to engage.
    3 months ago
    bubba267
    Livin my inner redneck
    Shadowcat Update Part II
    Thanks for the update. Hopefully his recovery continues well.
    3 months ago
    Most embarrassing last names
    Dr. Dye. A gym teacher named Jim Teacher.
    3 months ago
    jackslash
    Detroit strip clubs
    No Money in Ha Ha
    Mom is probably right about that.
    3 months ago
    The Thigh Gap
    I’m pro thigh gap. And ilb, “meat for play”…that gave me a laugh.
    3 months ago
    docsavage
    Indiana
    Strippers who dislike the customers
    I really have no idea what the percentage of dislike is. The dancers are trying to make a living charming horny guys like me, so their actual opinion of me isn’t going to be something they put front and center. In addition, I take anything I hear in a club with a grain of salt anyway. In the end, I try to not give anyone a legitimate reason to dislike me. But I don’t control anyone else’s true opinion of me. If they choose to have an opinion, that’s on them and I don’t greatly concern myself with what they actually think.
    3 months ago
    What inexpensive item do you have that is either super useful or enjoyable?
    I have a leatherman wave and carry it almost always. It’s incredibly useful. In the category of super cheap, I have wooden toast grabber tongs that I didn’t know existed until a couple years ago. No more unpleasant adventures removing the toast from the toaster.
    3 months ago
    Mettler's Wet T-Shirt Contest, Mankato MN
    Here is the worst case scenario if you don’t have to go out of your way to visit Mettler’s and you like boobs. You pay a small cover charge, probably pay a reasonable price for drinks and you see boobs. Like nice spice said, small town clubs don’t get much attention here so there probably won’t be much intel anyone can give you. But my experience with small town clubs is that they are usually a good place for a low key and inexpensive time. If that’s the expectation you go in with, it’s probably worth checking the place out.
    3 months ago
    IWantHerOnMe
    I'd live this way again
    This Song Sucks
    I’m past the age where I am the target audience of club music. Still, I don’t mind newer stuff. It’s not what I’d pick but I occasionally learn of a new song I like. And most importantly, if it works for the dancers to be on their game, I’m good.
    3 months ago
    Good songs with no vocals
    There are a few lyrics but Magnum Opus by Kansas is basically one big jam.
    4 months ago
    I just noticed the new format with club listings
    Yeah. It does look more user friendly.
    4 months ago
    shailynn
    They never tell you what you need to know.
    Olive Garden
    If I must go to OG to be sociable, I’d go with minestrone soup and salad. Skip the breadsticks and go with a better dressing than their signature concoction of soybean oil and sugar. It’s not my favorite place to go but I have relatives that think it’s great. So I make due with the soup and salad.
    4 months ago
    WiseToo
    New York
    Tipping Etiquette
    I’ve never seen anyone do that but I suppose a guy can ask.
    4 months ago
    Are these expensive OTC's even worth it anymore?
    There is the issue of inflation where just about everything seems more expensive. But I think there is also an issue of at least somewhat diminishing interest in most amusements after one has been at it a long time with new amusements taking the place of old ones. At least for me, there tends to be a certain amount of “been there, done that” which lowers my interest in a variety of pursuits, regardless of the cost. I don’t know if the same calculus is at play for you, Muddy, or for anyone else but maybe the $500 would be more palatable if you were newer at the game? Idk.
    4 months ago
    skibum609
    Massachusetts
    Favorite line, lines or stanza of any song ever recorded.
    You can check out any time you like but you can never leave
    5 months ago
    misterorange
    FUCK Joe Biden
    Things young people have never seen
    Rubbers behind the counter and cigarettes in front.
    5 months ago
    Let's not get it twisted, we actually don't love strip clubs
    I go for the articles. Oh wait, wrong excuse.
    5 months ago
    Taylor Swift exposed as globalist prop
    https://tuscl.net/discussion/76070 If Dave was correct in the above post, Vivek, Tay Tay, Kelce, Trump, Biden and the dude in all those State Farm commercials are all dead and none of this matters. I guess I don’t know about the State Farm dude but all the rest are on record as having been vaxxed when it first came out. So as far as I can tell, the only possible CIA plant has to be the dude who encourages Patrick Mahomes to bundle home and auto. Plus, State Farm seems to get more air time than Swift. Or the actual football game. Suspicious. So possibly there is a global conspiracy to get us to buy insurance, idk. But I’m not too worried about Tay Tay ruining my day.
    5 months ago
    blahblahblah23
    >:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣
    How often do dancers ask you for OTC?
    I’ve found it pretty common. Usually after getting to know the gal somewhat and they’ve gotten to know me and get a pretty accurate sense that I’m down. It seems the less pushy about it but the more I give off the sense that I’m not new to mongering, the more apt they are to bring it up.
    6 months ago
    What’s your normal outfit?
    Sometimes I need to clean up and have a few suits, sport coats, dress shirts, shoes and slacks etc. But otherwise, it’s t shirts, flannels or a hoodie. Jeans, work pants/tactical. Trail runners or shit kickers. Enough baseball caps to start my own store. If you count a sig iwb, I guess that’s often part of my attire too.