The Thigh Gap

Monday, April 22, 2024 2:47 AM
Had dances from a petite girl who had an amazing thigh gap. Oh my god, was it a gap. More like a thigh chasm. A thigh gap is not necessary for me because I also do like girls with larger asses and don't mind thicker thighs, to a degree. But looking from the floor up, following those long lean legs, wide thigh gap, converging into a plump pussy surrounded by a tight, round ass... a very sexy view indeed. Do you like a thigh gap?

17 comments

I don't generally notice whether she does or does not have sightly or unsightly thigh gap. I do prefer smaller women and spinners often appeal to me, but they can be gapless or gapped either way. I don't like larger or even above-average in weight, so that means I don't like extremely ungapped women, but moderately gapped or ungapped is immaterial to me. :)
Book Guy
17 days ago
Just enough gap for them to remain skinny. Too much gap is anorexic looking to me
MrFuturi
17 days ago
Human stand out from other primates in that females have notably wider hips relative to their waists. This is because human babies have larger heads, so the woman's pelvic bones need to be spread apart, so the baby's head can pass between them. Men are attracted to wide hips, because it indicates a capacity to bear large-brained babies. A slimmer woman with wide hips will have a thigh gap. Wider hips made women worse runners, and thus worse hunters, than men. This lead to meat-for-play, which evolved into modern day pay-for-play.
ilbbaicnl
17 days ago
Bikini bridges are where it's at. Belly crack (think Emily Ratakowski) for extra credit.
gammanu95
17 days ago
I’m pro thigh gap. And ilb, “meat for play”…that gave me a laugh.
Huntsman
17 days ago
Love the gap! In a world full of fatties, the gap is a true badge of honor. More spinners please!
MaxMaxima
17 days ago
I prefer thigh gap over thigh chafe.
goldmongerATL
17 days ago
not sure what gammanu95 means by "belly crack" but I'll gladly think Emily Ratakowski anyway
Book Guy
17 days ago
@5footguy Pics and Vids of the “Thigh Gap” or it didn’t happen. :D Good Times.
CJKent_band
17 days ago
oh yes. inner thigh gap. definently attractive.
Jascoi
17 days ago
https://media.tenor.com/SLh4svK19OYAAAAe/heres-to-swimming-with-bow-legged-woman-toast.png
ilbbaicnl
16 days ago
Nah I like em thick
Mr Monger
16 days ago
I remember the first thigh gap that caught my eye. I was in a cafe and a young woman in a skirt walked out the door. Sunlight was streaming in - and that made her short dress semi-transparent - and revealed a thigh gap. And my 13 year old brain was transfixed for the first time...
Rightfield
16 days ago
So not every woman that doesn't have a thigh gap is overweight, and not every girl with one is particularly slim.
blahblahblah23
16 days ago
I love thigh gap. I call it the "triangle of love."
jaybud999
14 days ago
Put it another way, the bigger the gap between the thighs, the bigger the gap in my wallet when I turn it over!
MaxMaxima
14 days ago
Thigh gap is not something I look for. I have a bias toward trim women but I find it kind of sucky that some girls probably aspire to achieve it but their bodies simply aren’t built for it. No thigh gap to be seen at Bottoms Up in Brooklyn, IL (east St Louis) a couple nights ago - mostly just overfed hood girls
captainfun
14 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion