tuscl

Summertime...The Season of Temptations

Far too many triggers these days which cause me to get my strip club desires moving more than normal.

Between Daisy Dukes, bikini tops, and the most tempting of all...girls washing cars and doing yard work in bikinis..I've been seeing far too much lately which has caused me to make more SC detours than I prefer to have done.

12 comments

• Puddy Tat
    β€’
    2 months ago
    I get tempted but for different reasons. When it's cold, I just want to stay inside and hunker down with my cat and some passive entertainment. New Englanders cocoon themselves inside during the cold months.

When it's warm, I want to get out of the house and be more social and after doing whatever else I want to chill and be entertained.
  • gammanu95
    β€’
    2 months ago
    I sympathize with the OP. My house sits at the top of a cul-de-sac on a no outlet road. The entry is a 60-mph 4-lane highway, so all of my neighbors just walk to the top of the cul-de-sac for exercise and with their dogs. So many co-eds came home from school for the summer, and with heat indices topping 105 consistently that makes for a lot of bikini tops. And I have to drive down the length of the road to get home, so I see all of them on their horses, washing their cars, and some even sunning in front of their houses if they face north. I have to love the eye candy, even in my little corner of cracker Florida.
  • gSteph
    β€’
    2 months ago
    Yes . . . πŸ‘ 😘 😍
    Gotta love summertime, less clothes, more temptings.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    β€’
    2 months ago
    I use anything as an excuse. Tiny bikinis at the water park? Now I want to go to the club. Waitress had a good rack? Now I want to go to the club. Milf at the grocery store had a thong visible through her leggings? Let me grab some cash back and go to the club... πŸ˜‚
  • goldeneagles9
    β€’
    2 months ago
    Nothing like the white form fitting shirt with side boobs. Summer rocks.
  • Huntsman
    β€’
    2 months ago
    It really depends on the lady. If she’s hot or even decent looking, I love the summer eye candy. But I was in Walmart the other day and saw some things that just can’t be unseen and it made me long for winter.
  • JamesSD
    β€’
    2 months ago
    What kind of a neighborhood do you live in that young women regularly wash their cars in bikinis?

I do love going to the store in Summertime though. Especially when the air conditioning causes nipples to poke out under tank tops.

This year's bikinis get an A+. Despite early rumors tankinis would be in, I'm seeing a lot of strip club worthy triangle tops and thongs at the beach and pool.

However, the rest of Summer fashion is getting a B from me. Low rise is still in which is great, love seeing.the belly jewelry on display. But pants have gotten super loose.
  • Manuellabore
    β€’
    2 months ago
    Yeah, summertime is great. But even in cooler weather, I can make do gawking at a nice, denim-clad ass or even a fit woman in a demure dress and heels
    I have to keep reminding myself that the overt ogling, leering grins, and dynamic eye contact that are my go-to attention-getting ploys in the SC come across as traits of a psycho predator out in the real world. I know I need a break from the clubs when I find myself starting to pull my SC schtick with a professional acquaintance or a mom in a tennis skirt at the Acme
  • ReadyToMonger
    β€’
    2 months ago
    Summer or winter, only difference it makes is that usually more women willing to do extras during the winter months and they are short on money due to holiday spending so the opportunity for OTC full or a quick ITC BJ is very high.
  • Nobodygtyu
    β€’
    2 months ago
    You old farts need to join a gym, year round tempering. Hot girls in leggings/booty shorts and a sports bra *drool*
  • Nobodygtyu
    β€’
    2 months ago
    Year round temptation*
  • Muddy
    β€’
    2 months ago
    @huntsman lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion