Most embarrassing last names

Friday, April 26, 2024 3:48 PM
What are the funniest last names of people you ever knew? I worked with a Penisse, a Mastrobattista, and a De Cock.

27 comments

I knew a dentist named Dr Payne.
FishHawk
13 days ago
My cardiothoracic surgeon last June for my quad-bypass: Dr Shortt, and yes, he was under 5'6". Having said that, he was wonderful, compassionate and I'd recommend him in a heart beat (no pun intended.) Anthony WEINER; Nat Inquirer Publisher PECKER; CNN Jeffrey "Lubin" Toobin.
mogul1985
13 days ago
Oh and I saw a couple vasectomy surgeons named Dr. Dick Chopp and Dr. Les Wang.
PuddyTat69
13 days ago
How about David Pecker, there’s got to be a few good jokes to be made about pecker testifying against Trump. LOL
twentyfive
13 days ago
Let’s never forget Mike Hunt, and Rollie Fingers.
twentyfive
13 days ago
^Mogul beat you to it, and without the political commentary. Read the thread. His best nickname, for the muckraking, is dirty Pecker.
gammanu95
13 days ago
Dick Trickle
shailynn
13 days ago
^ lol that sounds like gonorrhea. Ex pitching coach named Dick Pole.
PuddyTat69
13 days ago
Had a girl in my class called Anita Ho
PoundKing
13 days ago
didn't anthony weiner text pics of his dick to a bunch of young girls? got to live up to the name. friend in school name john smith. teacher: "something so routine even a john smith could understand. oops sorry john." whole class laughed.
rattdog
13 days ago
@twentyfive - Lol, David Pecker was the first one that came to mind.
misterorange
13 days ago
I know of a guy named Daniel Putz.
misterorange
13 days ago
Dr. Dye. A gym teacher named Jim Teacher.
Huntsman
13 days ago
A buddy recently told me about a physician named Richard (Dick) Herter
captainfun
13 days ago
@FishHawk - When I was a kid my dentist's name was Dr. Fear. His son eventually took over the practice, so I continued going to Dr. Fear for many years.
misterorange
13 days ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8JQdSHf23Zo&pp=ygUQTGFzdCBuYW1lIGZhZ2dvdA%3D%3D
Muddy
13 days ago
@Muddy - why didn't he at least pronounce if fah-GOH, like French?
PuddyTat69
13 days ago
I once knew a girl named Pamela Pennypacker.
misterorange
13 days ago
I used to feel a little sorry for a fellow university student I once knew named Mary Fuchardt.
Alexfox
12 days ago
When I moved to my current town, the water commissioner was named Al Piper, and the town groundskeeper was Debbie Parks.
From978
12 days ago
Phuket, Thailand - real place. I heard about it when a massive Tsunami hit in ~2004, 4,000 killed just there. Not making fun of those killed, however, how the news had to report the city had to be tough on network TV and radio. Clint Eastwood made a movie called "Hereafter" - really good, based off this event. Toad Suck, Arkansas - Real place: https://www.toadsuck.org/the-name-and-the-story
mogul1985
12 days ago
Dr. Rogers and his nurse, Miss Evans. Personal fav: Joseph Joseph Joseph Jr., my Accounting 501 teacher, a very good one, and a nice guy.
ATACdawg
12 days ago
Andy Dick sister, Annetta. Dick Hurts B.J. Worthy Jacl Goff A few funny married announcements Wang-Holder Golden-Showers Hardy-Harr Rump-Orefice Stoker-Dailey
Mr Johnson
12 days ago
Amongst my neighbors when I was a kid were the Butt family. The mom's name was Shirley. There once was a mayor of Fort Wayne, IN named Harry Baals.
DandyDan
12 days ago
The county coroner where I grew up was named Willard Blood. The gym teacher in my elementary school was a man named Alphonse Dick. Of course as kids, we had to call him Mr. Dick. Someone I knew went to high school with a girl named Fonda Dix.
EastCoaster
12 days ago
I went to High School with Peter Koch, pronounced "cock". Had my appendix removed by Doctor Grim.
skibum609
12 days ago
A had a college class with Richard Head. Thanks mom and dad. Even then they should have known they named him Dick Head.
TxVegas
12 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion