tuscl

Tired of easy extras?

kingknight
Virginia
Wednesday, October 30, 2013 8:00 PM
Anyone else a little bored by the easy extras to be had at a lot of clubs these days? I've been probably routinely going to more friendly vlubs iver the last 2 years, and the end result in most nights is generally the same. Majority of places have been in friendly locations around Detroit, California, Philly and Maryland.Almost always guaranteed that spending a certain amount would end in a great time. But, the thrill of the hunt is gone and not like it was when I started. Looking to make this a little more interesting once again... any thoughts? I'm thinking maybe just try for 10's, or just lap dances?

23 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    No
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Trying using RickyBoy's The System. That'll make it harder.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I actually tried earlier this week. It wasn't easy. I got no extras. And I did just ask...in a manner of speaking. Come to NY yo, you'll definetely get a challenge. P.S. before you ask, no I did no tourisy spots in Manhattan.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I've noticed that blowjobs are as common and as easy to come by as handjobs used to be. That is a good thing from my perspective. If I live to be 100 I don't think I'll ever tire of having a beautiful woman suck my dick.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @Estie: I was actually thinking of going out to NYC and DC for a vacation next year. Maybe me, you, and the RickyBoy can go out to dinner together (in a 5 star restaurant of RickyBoy's choice) and then hit up the clubs together.
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    Don't think so. I think most of us go to "easy extras" cubs for that very reason. If we didn't want to pay for the easy, sure access I suspect many of us would go to a regular club and join the hunt there. At my age, 63, that would not be a pretty site, so I will stick to high mileage, easy extras strip clubs.
  • kingknight
    11 years ago
    Well I do agree with you guys that access to extras is a good thing. Just trying to make the hunt a little more interesting.... maybe give this Rick system a try?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    P4P is easy. Now I'm working on freebies. I figure that will take me good while. :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Anyone else a little bored by the easy extras to be had at a lot of clubs these days?" NO. Never! If you want to hunt try going out in the countryside & hunt deer or something. LOL
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Go to no touch clubs and try to pull OTC
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    If you want 'the hunt' then just try ordinary dating. Pay for play isn't supposed to be hard.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    INNO said it best.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Agree with everyone else. If you're tired of easy extras, then you're probably dead or gay.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I only wish I could get easy extras. The one club I visit regularly with the potential for extras has made it harder to get them. This is one thing I hate about my favorite club now. They get less of a crowd, so the bouncer who's supposed to be watching over the private dance area has nothing to do but watch everyone to make sure they stay within their set boundaries. It's not impossible to get extras there, but a lot of the girls for whom extras were a standard activity have left.
  • CaptDan
    11 years ago
    Considering I've never gotten extras of any kind in a strip club, I have no problems with easy ones. It should also be noted I've never attempted to get extras, either. Though one girl at my regular place has been wanting to see if she can make me cum by grinding me in a dance. I'm not sure if that counts as an extra or not, but she said she's going to try when I go to the club later today.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    5-star resturants would be ciprianis. Fanciest in the world...considering their overseas as well. I wonder what rick would choose.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Go to the Chicago area and tell me if extras are easy.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    @Estafador: Cipriani? Which one? It is a chain - an upper scale one at that, but far from the finest restaurants in NYC. Though when I am going all out on a night on the town, I start at a good steakhouse. In Manhattan, the Palm or Del Frisco's are two of the best. I keep meaning to get down to Brooklyn to try Peter Luger, which is supposed to be the best steakhouse anywhere, but I can't get myself motivated to go down there when there are several high end steak houses right in Manhattan. But each type of cuisine has its best of the best in Manhattan, but I don't really think that Cipriani tops the list in any one of them. @shadow: Extras are not as easy to find in every club and location. There is a reason why we also have a Worst City list floating around here and I have the distinct misfortune of having to spend a fair amount of time in some of these tougher areas.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I had arranged for my first-ever OTC with my CF on Wednesday of this week. On Monday another dancer I've enjoyed ITC in the past texts me and says "I wanna hook up" and tells me how she just needs $50 to keep her phone active. I had to remind her that resources are finite and I was already committed to my CF (a friend of hers) for this week. She understood but was not happy. Some times there are droughts and some times floods. Never just the right amount.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    I spend more time in no-extras clubs, chasing OTC extras meets, than I do in extras clubs these days. I know EXACTLY how you feel, OP. Easy extras are like potato chips -- once I eat one, I can't get enough and want more. But it's a totally different thrill to gets extras ITC or OTC at a non-extras place. Of course, the Subraman of 10 years ago would have looked at the Subraman today and said, "fucking idiot. Just go get your extras, why waste your time chasing, getting shut down, playing games?" But, easy extras stopped giving me the rush, and I had to move on to harder drugs :)
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    No because only certain cities are extras easy to come by.
  • kingknight
    11 years ago
    Subraman - thats exactly how I feel. The fun wears off a little when you meet a dancer for the very first time and she offers everything up. Now if she was a 10, msybe a different story but thst is rare.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Do I get tired of women half my age and hot enough to ignore me in real life sucking my dick, drinking my cum and fucking me? Is that a rhetorical question?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion