Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smash or Pass?

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42912

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes.

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

This...? This...?!?!

Quite frankly, I'm offended you even asked lmao 🤢

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

But she's all pasty like you like em.

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

I do like em pasty I'll give you that but she definitely looks like a lesbian.

And not the hot kind.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Hard pass on all of them.

Profile picture for WiseToo
WiseToo
•

I could hardly see her face through all the messages that got plastered on the YT short.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Meh…

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I will definitely remove my glasses so I can't see......😵

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@PP you should just abstain when there's no butt information.

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

@ilbbaicnl

Haha. I guarantee you this lesbian has the boniest ass known to man 😩

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Refrain from butt prejudging.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement