tuscl

WAP by Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion

I got admit that video is pretty hot, I wanted to fuck the shit out of both of them in that. How about those lyrics though lol. That is dirty stuff. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsm4poTW…

I know most of you guys aren't into this type of music, neither am I but just know when strip clubs do open back up your gonna hear it A LOT.

37 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Both of them are fat. And I do not like snakes. I stopped watching it.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Pass!
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    Hot? Absolutely not.
  • Ferdinx
    4 years ago
    "Mr. Chulo, paging Mr. Papi_Chulo. Please pick up the white (spattered) courtesy phone..."
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    ^ haha
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I'm with Shadowcat and Warrior, Hard Pass, and don't like snakes !
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    BTW fat girls shouldn't wear spandex it's not a good look
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    Male rappers have been rapping about how big and hard their dicks are and how good their dick game is but a female rapper talks about how wet her pussy gets and everybody loses their shit.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It’s hot in my filthy perverted fucked up opinion.

It’s definitely an example of what would happen if you give a former stripper a huge budget to offer creative input on making a great video.

They should put labels at the bottom so I can recognize the other whores in the video. I recognize Cardi B and Megan - and that sweet looking Kardashian - but the rest are a blur.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I've seen and worked with some VERY big girls, so I can't see Cardi as fat. I'm iffy about some of her music, but I'd use her boobs as bed pillows.

Someone else can have Meg.

And I can't be Eve if I don't like snakes.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    They arent fat. Obesity is an issue(especially with black women) but that's not quite fat IMO. However, I would take kylie over Cardi b or Megan the stallion every day of the week. As for the video and the song, it disgusts me.

"Male rappers have been rapping about how big and hard their dicks are and how good their dick game is but a female rapper talks about how wet her pussy gets and everybody loses their shit"

Youre right. Im at the point where I wanna shoot every rapper the next time they mention their dick. But that does not excuse this garbage either. Theres a reason they promote this kind of filth in the mainstream and i wish they would stop.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I'm not a Cardi B fan. Some conservative blogger complained about the dirty lyrics of WAP, and he was mocked as a Mr Smithers holding his hands over his eyes.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Electronman - that video is pretty impressive! I’m watching these videos on mute - so the songs don’t interfere with the visuals.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    MTS is a gigantic ugly untalented ghetto thot, she must have sucked some good producer dick
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I can’t disagree with pistola.

I’m confused why a woman would take a name with Stallion. That word denotes a male horse.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    The Brunette waering the leopard skin walking down the hall was the hottest one.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ That's Kylie Jenner. I can't help but wonder how much she got paid to feature in that music video for less than 10 seconds.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @jackslash you should have linked the video of the blogger. That video was hilarious. I cant find the official clip but here is another blogger who shows the main part everyone was getting on him for. Ben Shapiro starts around the 25 second mark.
    https://youtu.be/IqzeyZeNr88

Just as is the case with every issue, some will agree, others won't. No different here.

Just like someone above called Cardi B fat. LMAO about that but I'm not surprised with the way a lot of you guys describe women. It is what it is.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    They're both fat ghetto hoodrats that got lucky. It is what it is.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Both are fuckable but the song is shit
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    I can usually tune out music today. It took a long time but somehow my brain has developed an ability to almost not hear today's music unless its really really obnoxious. It literally goes in one ear and our the other at this point. Coping mechanism I've developed.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    What’s up with the downvotes on this thread? It’s one thing to have a different viewpoint of what body type you think is attractive but sheesh.

Anyways, saw this meme earlier and I thought it was both great and semi-relevant. 😁
    https://tuscl.net/photo/5285

• Eve
    4 years ago
    "It’s one thing to have a different viewpoint of what body type you think is attractive but..."

Girls that aren't natural girl next door spinners? We will have none of that nonsense here, missy.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Cashman: Find a place where you can listen to the lyrics. They are creative and sexy. You'll never think about the nursery rhyme, Ring around the Rosie in the same manner.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Well as Muddy predicted, the start of blasting WAP has begun. Just danced to it not too long ago and my sets have been rap all day. Despite the dj asking what I preferred and I said rock. Why some DJs bother asking what type of genre is preferred when they are going to play whatever the hell they want is beyond me, but ah well it’s not like I care either way 🤣
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    So how many guys here have wives with better bodies than cardi b?
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    With the sound off, it's just another weird music video. Lots of music videos are weird - it comes with the territory.
    A music video featuring a couple of shapely women with big boobs. Not my favorite shape, but that's cool, so what. They look fine to some, no need to denigrate if that's not your type.
  • Chili Palmer
    4 years ago
    Cardi B and MTS have breasts and asses and don't look like anorexic 12 year old girls. Of course most of the guys on this BB don't like their look.

Their music is dreadful but I would fuck Kylie on my mother's grave with my wife watching. Same for Cardi. MTS I'd bang, but not on mom's grave.
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    >Cardi B and MTS have breasts and asses

I thought Cardi was mostly implants. She's built like the Six Million Dollar Whore.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Cardi b is the type of girl you can run a train on.
  • Ldkmike659
    4 years ago
    been hounding since I was first earning so imo my opinion might have some tiny amount of weight behind it.
    cardi appeals to persons that want to tap into a bad bitch vibe, because they lack the confidence to be a bad bitch when they need to be. cardi is fake as fuck and I had no idea that there was a megan thee stallion until this song, but if I met them in those pink & yellow outfits at a club I'd be broke and dehydrated.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Ahahaha, Cardi B did a shout out to MackTruck 😂

🎶 I do a kegel while it's inside
    Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
    This pussy is wet, come take a dive
    Tie me up like I'm surprised
    Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise
    I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
    Make it cream, make me scream
    Out in public, make a scene 🎵
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    So funny that old Sleepy Joe Biden did an interview with Cardi B. "Call me Joey B," he said. The Dems say Trump is a misogynist and then partner up with someone who promotes women using themselves as whores. Not that I personally think there's anything wrong with that, but if I was trying to demonize a guy for locker room talk, that's not how I'd do it.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Hell yeah! I am famous for dumping da loadz
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    My wife showed me this video 2 days ago and asked what I thought about her song. I told her that those two gals are fucking HOT and I wish the pasties would come off! Not sure about the song, but those gals are MY NUMBER ONE STYLE for hot sex and stripper moves!
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    Cardi and MTS do nothing for me. They look like Robert Crumb cartoons come to life. Normani, on the other hand, all day, every day. Shame you have to wait til the end of the video to see her dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion