Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Poll: Baristafan -> Barfistan

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42913

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Should Baristafan change his handle to Barfistan. That's what I hear in my head anyway every time I look at his handle. Which he insures is often.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Put your thumbs up or down on this comment.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

insures -> ensures

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

Baristafan > > > > Bar Fan

"Strip Bar Fav" > > > "Bar"

Dat' Bar Is On Da' Front Of His Name!

"Fan" Of Strip Clubs" > > > On End Name!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

Fav "Bar Fan" > > > Beginning & End

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Loser

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Looks like I'm winning 4 to 3 at the moment.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

barista.... maybe like Starbucks.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Isn't Starbucks the nemesis of Seattle coffee snobs?

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Not very nice.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

@ ICEEEE

Cum On, Baristafan Is Gettin' Drowned & Drenched From Da' Pussy's @ SC'S, Da' $Strippers Have Him So Influenced, He Simply Can't Control Himself On Here, Hahahaha!

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

But if you like tonguing butt holes, wouldn't you love living in a Central Asian country where people eat barf? I mean I'm just making reasonable assumptions here.

W
wallanon
•

"Fuck the discussions lol ok better when you mute him. Hes drowning the discussions on purpose"

See? It isn't so fun when you're the one it's getting done to is it?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Looks like there's one person who's OK with Barfistan, but still thinks I'm a loser. People are complicated.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Believe me, with some of the strippers I bang, Barfistan would be appropriate.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement