tuscl

Troll city destroying TUSCL

Monday, November 30, 2015 7:37 PM
It's a fucking ghost town on the TUSCL discussion boards tonight? You know why? Because people got tired of Rech, Juice, and Crazyjoe spamming and trolling all the threads. We can't even blame this on Dougster, he hasn't posted anything in a week. For you troll enablers: (Motörhead, Mikeya02, Shailynn, Warhawks, chessmaster etc) Why do you enable them? They're destroying TUSCL. It makes you look bad. Let's bring TUSCL back to a great place!

76 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    It's ok shaylnn i got that troll on ignore
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    TUSCL was once a "great place"??? The only redeeming facet of this place is when poledancer posts her tits and pussy pics.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Troll enablers, my ass.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    yeah I was always one of the kids in art class egging the down syndrome kid to do stupid shit when they'd try to incorporate them into a normal environment for at least one class during the day. Guess nothing has changed!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I was the retarded kid
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    ^^^That should be changed to "I am the retarded kid."
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    #iftheburritoistoospicydon'teatit
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "iftheburritoistoospicydon'teatit" I think you're going to have to get rid of that apostrophe for that to work. I'd love to see how Joose would spell "apostrophe"
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    if it wasn't for the ignore feature... I would give up on the discussion boards. I forget which thread it was, but, at the time, the top level page said there was 42 comments, and I only say 2 of the 42 because of all the shit I had on ignore.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I'm putting this troll on ignored
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Well, Crazy I'm putting you on ignored too
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Excuse me Rech, but we changed the name - it's Joose Crew now since we like to drink that shit and pass out. I'm sorry you didn't get the memo over the weekend.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    I'm just trying to spice things up tonight Rech. It's a fucking ghost town here. No new shows besides the lame troll shows, so we might as well watch some classic re-runs!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^;trying to spice things up... One review in over a year, one duscussion, 7 comments. You are correct sir...
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Sorry Crazyhoe, I haven't been on TUSCL for awhile. I haven't had time to spam it like you. Faggot.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Crazyjoe cant eat Spam, it's bad for his cholesterol - he eats turkey, fish and baked chicken instead.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    In my 20 years on TUSCL this is about the worst I've seen it. Apparently the troll feeders like it. So you can either join them or ignore them.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ yeah you're right. We're all responding to this troll
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Wasn't there a recent thread about the butthurt generation?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    You know Missionary you're encouraging trolls with threads like this.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^Click on clackports profile. Ranukams avatar, ranukams profile, Did you change your name Ranukam?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Yes I did Mikey, it was just time for a change. You motherfuckers can still call me ranukam if you want lol.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Speaking of butt hurt Motörhead, does your butt hurt from taking Juice's dick in your ass?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Do people mistake you for a man? Is your troll MO going to be calling people fags?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Why are you bumping 4yr old threads? What retard were you before becoming this dumb act? [view link]
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc, "So you can either join them or ignore them." You forgot another choice, take a few months break.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I was the retarded kid" Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "TUSCL was once a "great place"??? The only redeeming facet of this place is when poledancer posts her tits and pussy pics." Double brilliant!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    L...o...l...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    I'm new(ish) here and I've gotten both useful information as well as a few chuckles (some from content that wasn't intended to be funny, but that's a whole other thing). The spam is annoying, but it's a site for strip club fans and patrons. I didn't come here expecting a Mensa Society cocktail party. I find it's easier to ignore the horseshit, as it's all cyclical on sites like this. In the meantime, the scroll wheel and ignore feature are your friends.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^Nice! Great points! This guy knows how to treat this site!
  • RedJohnson
    9 years ago
    Be kind missionary. Real discussion boards are way too restrictive for the semi-functional denizens of this place. The motto here is: "'Give me your rejects, your morons, your befuddled asses yearning to post free." And if that means that the board is crammed with troll on troll action posted by a few easily amused jerkoffs with too many user accounts, then that's obviously the price we pay for a free online society.
  • RichardF
    9 years ago
    @Call-Me: "I didn't come here expecting a Mensa Society cocktail party." I've been lurking a long time. You might not find any budding Melvilles here, but it's a group of dudes with enough disposable income to piss it away on strippers. If you spend enough time here, you'll find that some the dudes on the troll list are the smartest and most original. Funny how that works.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ a man that truely "gets it"
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ a man that truely "gets it"
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Fortunately, as others have said, the "ignore" feature is a real time saver. It almost completely removed the troll artifacts.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    @RichardF - Thanks for decloaking. I'm a long-time user of Internet forums (there's a brag that will get me laid never...). I understand that the grey area between troll and useful posting can be as muddled as that between genius and insanity. I actually haven't placed anyone on ignore yet. I'm waiting to see whose posts are 100% troll, and who suffers from sporadic troll seizures.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    mjx01 wrote: "the top level page said there was 42 comments, and I only say 2 of the 42 because of all the shit I had on ignore." I can top that: on one recent discussion that had 581 comments, I saw *none*! Every freakin' comment on that thread came from someone on my Ignore list. I'm a big believer in judicious use of this feature, but because some TUSCLers are on the rag about it, I will henceforth keep my Ignoring to myself.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    How could I forget about Meat72?? He's the number one troll enabler on TUSCL. He's right on the edge of troll enabler and troll. No fuck it that faggot is a troll. Juice and Dougster are his idols. @mikeygirl02- I can't even make fun of you. You're so unfunny that I actually feel sorry for you. You make Shailynn look like Richard Pryor. You are a big time troll enabler on here though. I don't have a major problem with you Mike, I would advise you to not make me have a problem with you.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ go ahead... miss all the fun. Dont let the door hit you in the ass on your way out
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Find the definition of the op here [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Missionary must be a real joy to hang around with in the strip club. Probably tells every stripper that comes over to him to "get lost."
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    ^^^Warhawks why do you suck Juice's dick so hard? You're not interested in women?
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    "If you spend enough time here, you'll find that some the dudes on the troll list are the smartest and most original." ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ LOL. I've been here for 6 years and I haven't seen it. Trolls are trolls for a reason. ;)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    MrD, "... I will henceforth keep my Ignoring to myself." A count is all I mention. Keeps the trolls guessing. I have to believe that part of their mission IS to get ignored. Some of the best threads on TUSCL are the ones with a large comment count and I see most every one. A correlation there, it seems.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I do idolize Juice and Dougster. Anybody who is funny as shit is my idol. Glad to see you approve! Faggit.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Clubber: Thanks for the tip -- I'll keep it in mind. Meat72: If I idolized Juice and Dougster, I'd keep it to myself.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Lol this was right before missionary aka clackport aka ranukam aka nemisis outted himself after a couple obsessive threads about me, right?
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I agree. I'm new here but just about to the point where I'll be using TUSCL to read reviews and nothing else. No discussion board. And that's a bummer because I've read and been given some great advice here, but some of the dudes are just so damn obnoxious.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Just put them on ignore and move on. How hard is that?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hell, just nuke em. LOL
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"I agree. I'm new here but just about to the point where I'll be using TUSCL to read reviews and nothing else" Timothy, this place is substantially different now than it was 8 months ago, when that was originally posted. Back then, it had gotten pretty bad and it wasn't easy to find actual content. These days, I think tuscl is downright well-behaved, at least relatively. There a little trolling and a batch of insults, but lots and lots of content. I could understand why P-Emerson got frustrated back then; I wouldn't understand it now. I've never had an ignore list (other than the Indian movers), and right now am not even tempted a bit.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I agree the trolling has somewhat subsided. I for one hope it stays that way. The fact the more well known trolls have gone away (at least for now) has helped!
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    wow, seems i missed a lot coming so late.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I come here to laugh. Strip clubs are inherently comical places. The most comical posters are those who have been here for 12 years and post about their ignore list on Thanksgiving evening. Who's been good and bad, like Santa. Sometimes it's subtle racism and especially sexism that makes me bristle.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    randommember, racism? interesting charge. i've seen people charged with racism when it was nothing of the sort. knew a person that lost their livelihood because he was charged with racism. it was a black.white issue. didn't matter it was easily proved he wasn't a racist.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @Cara: Don't want to hijack a thread about trolling. I was mostly thinking about sexism, anyway. PM me if you want to discuss.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I am shocked, SHOCKED that there's sexism in a forum about strippers.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Well something like 2% of CEOs are women. Most likely a woman in the white house soon, so that's going to change. Who knows, maybe female CEOs frequenting all-male strip clubs will be more commonplace in the future??? You seem to be one of the few who gets it, @Rock.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    randommember, one of the items that has contributed to the decline of our country is women declining to perform their most important job in the world, being a mother!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^Maybe. I think think working moms can still be good mothers, but you make a good point.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Totally agree, RandomMember. Working mothers can be excellent moms, especially if they get help at home from their spouses, which is something that many don't get. If a couple agrees to have kids and both parents work, it should be 2 people committed to raising that kid, not just one.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    June Cleaver never worked outside the home. "Ward, you were a little hard on the Beaver last night"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion