tuscl

What does it take to fuck a stripper for free?

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 2:45 PM
First, let me say I'm not interested in being with a stripper. A lot of my strip club buddies are interested in being with them, and they always ask me how they can be with a stripper without paying. I can never answer the questions because I don't know. That's why I brought this question to TUSCL. I know the majority of strippers are about the money and only the money, so it's a long shot, but is it possible? I would assume that once you start buying dances from a girl, you have no shot. At that point, you only have a shot at OTC paying her for sex. There are times when you have incredible conversations with strippers. They pretty much tell you everything that's going on in their lives. At this point, you want to hang out with them, you want to get to know them better without being seen as a customer to them. After all some strippers are actually really cool people. So TUSCL, what's the best way to go about this? (On a sidenote, it is actually possible for strippers to date customers?)

120 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    A lot of expensive gifts.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    About as much as it takes to fuck a wife for free.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    All strippers are lying, thieving, whores. Try giving them your wallet, ATM code and SS#. That should do it.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Be younger.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I wish I knew the answer. If I did, I'd sell it and make a fortune. Odds are once you set foot the the club you are automatically labeled as as ATM. As soon as you buy a dance there's no turning back in virtually all cases. You are also automatically not good enoguh for her gold lined pussy by frequenting such establishments. The conversation are just SS. Some are better at it than others. fito, you would think that but that not true. I've only had the displeasure of meeting a few stripper bf's. One was a meathead with an expensive sports car. One was a rediculusly old guy. One was obcenely fat. And one was a complete stoner. There's really no logic to it. Like any woman it's whatever gets her wet. The closest I've gotten to dating a stripper was with a moonlighting teacher (verified btw). I just happened to be her type, we aparently had some things in common, and I said the right things to her that she though we'd get along in the real world. She f-in asked me out. WTF! Of course I managed to F it up. Found out later that she had a lot a baggage so in retrospect it's probably a good thing that things didn't go further than it did.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    One appraoch might be to work at a strip club. (I know a club manager that married one of the dancers at the club.) Odds are you'd have to stop working there once things got serious (becasue she probablly isn't going to give up the easy money) but it gets you around the being a customer issue and (from what I've been told) club staff might hang out together so you could get to know each other with clothes on.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    ^^^ mjx01 makes an excellent point Of the the dancers I have known who their boyfriends/husbands are, the guys either: (1) work at the club as a DJ, bouncer, manager, bartender, etc... (2) or knew the girl before she was a stripper Only a few rare instances have I known a dancer to date a customer that later they maintained a relationship.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I would say being on staff at a club or meeting her out at a normal bar.....other than that good luck bro !
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Motörhead, you're forgetting: 3) drug dealer 4) pimp
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Very large cock
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Strippers arent looking for dates or fuck buddies in the club, so you would have to be a young guy that bumped into her outside of the club. You know, "wanna hang out?"
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    I've had 3 strippers for free and 1 P4P. I never did anything special, I don't buy gifts, I don't dress up, I bought dances just like everyone else, I'm pretty sure my convo skills aren't all that(compared to the more "experienced" in life here at this board). It always starts with them being surprised by my dick, but I'm not the only one with a big cock and I know there are bigger out there. I'm always cool, I'm always myself, and I'm never trying to impress any girl. Maybe that's it...they like that I don't give a fuck(in a good way). I am young(23), but I don't know how much that has to do with it. I do smoke weed, and I smoked with 2 of them...maybe that's it! Most people who smoke weed like having someone cool to smoke with. Start smoking, and see if one wants to smoke with you. Although I never supplied the weed either, they always bring it. Shit, maybe I just got lucky(it's like that sometimes)! I'm currently working on a 4th and she actually invited me to smoke with her. I'll let you know if I fuck her or not.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Bring Mollies.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I have f**kd a couple of newbie strippers for free. Both were sure I was going to leave my wife - which I almost did for one of them. Neither wanted the money, they just wanted to see me OTC. I knew there probably wasn't any future in the one that got pretty damn serious, but I played it like it *could* happen...my version of SS I guess. Eventually, I slowed the relationship down, and we drifted apart. Later, she morphed into a real stripper when she got bolt-ons from a SD, so I'm sure I did the right thing by staying with wife. Answer to the OP's sidenote question is: Yes, it can happen, but the odds are against it.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    All you need is a guitar. Maybe some drums. Good to go.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    What does it take to fuck a stripper for free? Try a date rape drug.
  • yankee428
    13 years ago
    I think it's more about what you don't do as opposed to what you do. For example, stop thinking in terms of "What does it take to fuck a stripper for free?"
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I think it is really an oxymoron. It is rare when you get to have sex with a woman, stripper or otherwise for "free". )Its happened for me once. You are paying for something (dinner etc). If you are talking about about having sex without having to pay "extra" for the service that is a different situation. I don't believe there is one full-proof system on that, although it happens.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Doc, strippers strike me as shark people. yankee428 said it best.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    It's because she either wants a new fuck buddy or a new boyfriend and somehow you got to be it. It usually comes with strings attached. She may be a drama queen and accuse you in the club very loudly of sleeping with other dancers with hardly any warning. She could get sneeky and trick you into talking about what other dancers are giving you for free. She may even call you up and want you to come over to visit during the night even though you live 2 hours away. I didn't consider one dancer to be a girlfriend but at that moment she wanted to be, her real boyfriend had just left her and apparently I was at the top of her list of potential new boyfriends. If you're not picky, it would be rather easy to get a dancer be a girlfriend in my opinion. However that is assuming there isn't too much of an age difference and that you aren't picky and any dancer would do. One dancer I know would probably let me fuck her for free but then she might want to move in or something else. Like shadowcat said "About as much as it takes to fuck a wife for free." I do remember one dancer was exceptional in buying her own drinks at the club and sitting and talking to me for a long long time. I was too naive at the time to realize she wanted to date me like a boyfriend. I just thought she was being very friendly. Well I had also promised myself I wasn't going to go out with any more dancers after I moved away from an area where it seemed like I was going out with one dancer or another. I had encountered a dancer that did something I didn't like. I never gave her my phone number and she didn't know where I lived so I cut everything off with the dancer. After a while, I couldn't even remember what she did to tick me off. I pretty much just forgot about her until I watched some old videos on my camcorder and she had walked in front of the camera when we took a beach trip.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Sex is never free.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    You either have enough game to fuck them for free or you don't. If you do you don't need to ask here. If you don't enough game asking here is not going to help, so just stick with paying. That part we are qualified to advise you on.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    If you gotta ask, then you ain't got it.
  • skeets35
    13 years ago
    staxwell If you bought dances from the girl, then your fuck wasn't free. Sorry for stating the obvious
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    As I stated in the discussion, this question is for my friends, not me. I've actually fucked a few strippers without paying, but there was no magic formula, that's why I couldn't answer my friend's questions, that's why I brought the question here. By the way we are all around 22-25 years old.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Put bluntly, it ain't EVER free!
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Tell the stripper you're Deadmau5 and invite her to your hotel room. Tell her you'll dedicate your next tune to her.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I think I stole this line from Clubber, but it's worked for me a few times: "Excuse me love, could I ask your opinion, does this damp cloth smell like chloroform to you?" :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    steve, You may use it anytime. BTW, cheerleaders are very gullible, especially the blond ones.
  • travelguy10
    13 years ago
    LOTS of cocaine
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Whenever I bust a stripper in a review, I am fucking her for free!
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I second gatorfan. If you have a abnormally large penis I may just go for it :) and you can't be an asshole...and you have to be cute. If you have all these qualities, I may just pay YOU.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Well, shit. One out of three ain't bad, though I guess.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    skeets35, And here I thought I was just paying for the dances. If that's the case, I got some good deals:"Buy 2 lap dances and get complimentary sex multiple times". If you go to Mcdonalds and buy a McRib(just the sandwich, nothing else) and in your bag you find an order of fries with that sandwich, are the fries considered free? Shit, looking at things from your perspective, is anything free?
  • canny
    13 years ago
    Strippers are people, just like we are. Many of them enjoy sex and if they decide that they want to have sex with you, there you go.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    A Dancer who is EXTREMELY Horny & needs Sex NOW!!!!
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    "there was no magic formula" looks like you already knew the answer ;)
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    A knife and a ski mask or an 8 ball of blow. Either one will work.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Get lucky. It happens to most of us at times. :)
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Two ways, both require lots of time: 1) As mentioned, work at the strip club. 2) Go to the strip club, but don't be a dance customer. Sit at the bar and buy drinks, and chat up the girl that approaches you. This separates you from the ATMs (regular customers like me). You gotta have some looks, patience, and a swagger. Imagine you are trying to date or fuck a waitress in a restaurant. You're going to have to put in some time.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    a big dick and decent looks will get you laid for free by a stripper .. and thats still a long shot (no pun intended)
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    Have a stash of what she's using would be the #1 way. #2 be very charming with a large cock then smack her with it and make her call you daddy on fathers day
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I was able to have it happen for me once, but I don't know if the same situation popped up again that I would be able to repeat the end result. It probably helped that she was extremely horny.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    "As I stated in the discussion, this (question) is for my friends, not me" LOL. Yeah, right And that's what you told the lady on the phone too when you ordered the case of ExtenZe
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Turn them into a woman by ignoring her as a stripper. Don't mention any terms or words relating to her business, I think some guys might get away with it. But for me, it's tough separating the stripper from the woman. Over time, in my case, as the total (net, not gross) amount will accumulate until it hits the top curve and from there it spirals down ( like -2X). That's some shit if ya dig it. last time we did it, I just gave her what was left in my wallet which was not much. Thing is, were in this gray stinky shit place where nothing is defined, yet it feels awesome to be in this zone where we are like strangers fucking it out and not knowing where will this go. It could end today or maybe tomorrow. She clings to that like it is the last.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Over the years I've had a number of Strippers morph into girlfriends. It's relatively rare. Basically, she has to be looking, and you have to be at or near the top of her list when she is looking, then it's a pretty abrupt relationship change where you go from being a customer to you're spending significant time in her life and you're sleeping together all night most nights with your cock in her and she hasn't asked for payment. You're not a couple if it's costing you more than any other relationship would cost you. Just like any other relationship, if you're not her type, you're not going to get it.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Classic thread lol. Looking back, I will say working in a strip club (manager, DJ, bouncer), and/or knowing the stripper before she started to strip are your best chances at trying to fuck a stripper for free. If you meet her in the strip club as a patron, your best chances are: not spending a lot on her in the club, having drugs for her, being worse off in life than her, and her being attracted to you.
  • NoReviewTroll
    7 years ago
    This sounds exactly like a Larry Fishticks thread.
  • NoReviewTroll
    7 years ago
    Classic Motorhead. Since he's unfortunately no longer around ro make us laugh, at least his old stuff pops up from time to time: "As I stated in the discussion, this (question) is for my friends, not me" LOL. Yeah, right And that's what you told the lady on the phone too when you ordered the case of ExtenZe"
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Don't know anymore and don't want to know. I had a chance to date a stripper 16 years ago and I figured out that it wasn't for me. Now I fuck strippers solely to get side ass. Fucking for "frew" brings nothing but side drama and ambiguous expectations. Some of you dudes seem to crave that drama, but not me. As the old expression goes, I don't pay them to fuck, I pay them to go away.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I'm surprised -- or maybe I'm not -- to see the hackneyed, cliched, POA "don't be a customer" advice, which I usually only associate with guys who HAVEN'T fucked a stripper for free repeating it by rote because that's just the advice everyone else gives. I was a customer first of every stripper I ever fucked for free. This notion that you're going to sweep in like a PL Lothario and not pay her a thing and she'll just stick around and swoon because "you're not like all the other guys" ... gives me douche chills, man.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    OP: "What does it take to fuck a stripper for free?" Being a RICH STUD like me.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    What Subraman said. Both my ATF and the MILF started out with me as a customer. The MILF has never taken money for the sex, though I pay her for dances at the club. I paid the ATF for a long time, but towards the end it was a token; gas or lunch money. Besides, free sex isn't usually worth it, as it often comes with baggage that ends up being *more* expensive than simple pay for play. Over the years, a very few strippers have offered to fuck me for no money, and it almost always turned out they were after more.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Working The System (tm) should do it. SJG
  • Mattmar
    7 years ago
    I had sex with 2 strippers, and I'll share how I was with first one. It was in 2008 after I got back from combat. My wife left me while I was gone. All I had after the Army was an old Jeep, a small apartment and some leftover savings. I'd go to this one strip club during the day just to drink. I suppose I knew I wanted to have sex with a stripper because I started playing games. Here's what I did: -I always tipped and was never cheap -NEVER got a lap dance -Never let a girl catch me looking at her body for more than a split second -Always ask the strippers about themselves and was super mystical when they asked about me. For example: so what's your job? "This and that." -I never went at night -I would watch the TV more than the girls, and sit alone This one stripper Megan would flirt with me, and I'd encourage her to work the room instead. Finally I could tell she was losing money to hang out with me. Eventually she invited me to meet her in the parking lot. We went to my car and hooked up. Then she invited me to meet her out. We went and bought cocaine (which I never did, but who cares?) and went back to my place. I knew her boyfriend was in rehab, but I didn't care because I was just cheated on. She was pretty hot. Blonde with perfect tits and a nice young looking body. She told me she let a guy eat her once during a lap dance but that was it. We went at it for hours, and the psychology of banging a stripper was amayzing. Honestly, she said some stuff during sex that still drives me wild today. We were together a few more times until her boyfriend got back. After all, I wasn't going to date her. She was one of the most honest people I ever met which was nice after being deceived. She told her BF what happened and he called me, and I convinced him to forgive her. Then I told him to wash his sheets! Haha kidding. If you want to be with a stripper you must have your game face on and never deviate from the plan. If you get a couch dance, brag about yourself or stare at ass, you're going to be just another Joe and they'll never be interested. Basically do the opposite of what everyone in a strip club does. Be mystical, polite, a little cocky and a somewhat damaged, and you'll get one. As for me, I'm average looking but tall. I was 28 at the time. It gave me so much confidence that a year or so later I was dating my college professor. But that's a story for another time.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"-I always tipped and was never cheap -NEVER got a lap dance -Never let a girl catch me looking at her body for more than a split second -Always ask the strippers about themselves and was super mystical when they asked about me. For example: so what's your job? "This and that." -I never went at night -I would watch the TV more than the girls, and sit alone" I've had a handful of stripper friends-with-benefits. I will tell you, other than "never go at night" and "don't be cheap", I didn't follow a single part of your strategy -- in fact, to a pretty good extent I did the opposite, always: I always got dances, I was open about my admiration for her body and sexuality, am fine answering questions about me at least until my privacy limits (and, in fact, often told funny stories about myself), almost always SC with my buddies and never sit alone, and don't bother watching TV (nor am I so naive as to think I'm cleverly fooling the strippers into thinking I"m at a strip club but I don't care about naked girls lol). Opposite. -->"If you want to be with a stripper you must have your game face on and never deviate from the plan. If you get a couch dance, brag about yourself or stare at ass, you're going to be just another Joe and they'll never be interested. Basically do the opposite of what everyone in a strip club does." Again, I got dances, was always open about what I was there for (and let's be serious, do you really think you fooled the stripper into thinking you were at a strip club but totally disengaged, because you didn't "stare at ass"???), I basically followed the opposite of all your advice and got stripper benefits, not once, but a few times. I think sometimes, we guys follow some goofy process that makes us feel like we're a genius, it leads to some success, and we attribute that success to the process. Likely, you luckily found the right girl at the right time, were perhaps a bit more handsome and interesting than you're letting on, etc. You got that stripper DESPITE all the mystical stuff and pretending you're above being in a strip club, not because of it, I'd bet.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I agree with you Subra what always worked for me was telling the girls that turned me on how much they turned me on and tipping generously buying them drinks and letting them know that I wanted to get into their pants otherwise you are just an idiot why else would you go to a strip club.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    "I was asking for a friend" by Clackport, aka Larry Fishtick.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    You have to say the magic words.
  • tehposts
    6 years ago
    There’s a lot of factors but the more you hang out in strip clubs and get good at talking to the girls the better chance you’ll have. I’ve done one for free* (hopefully about to be 2) and one P4P. And I’ve probably met up with girls OTC 7 or so times now. Getting them a little drunk seems to be a common factor. Being cute, trustworthy and charming all helps too, of course. As a white guy I’ve noticed I have some extra game with other races. I think it may help to tell them you’re from out of town too. That way they don’t have to worry about potentially fucking with their income by hooking up with a customer. The girls in Vegas are wilder than most. A lot of girls travel from out of town and work the weekend or for a few weeks in town so they can make big bucks. They’re sometimes there by themselves and get lonely. I’ve had a high percentage of OTC chances there. It’s expensive to go strip clubbing in Vegas, though. *I count it as free even if I bought some lapdances from them that night
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Check out my thread, I gave advice that actually works. Been dating and fucking strippers since I was 17. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DATE/MANAGE STRIPPERS: HONEST ADVICE THAT WORKS [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ lol
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Its the best advice on getting strippers on here [view link]
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    If you want to have sex with a stripper for free, convince your wife to become a stripper.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    There is no such thing as free pussy, period. Not in USA. If you're asking how to fuck a girl with the least amount invested, ok that's another story.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    There's no such thing as free sex.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Its very possible to fuck strippers without P4P even when you first meet them. Its just 99.99999% not likely the way most guys think. The absolute easiest way ..... Work on your body Be a bad boy and look like one Have drugs Be interesting to her, connect to her on HER level Make her feel smart and act like you admire her hustle that makes her think shit is her idea Be direct and confident You can buy a few dances and maybe vip, definitely drinks just dont act like a trick ask her to leave the club with you. maybe tip her out and pay the house fee to not be a dick.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Come to a strip club message board in the persona of an urban tough guy, but whine about your "main bitch" like a 16-year-old girl who lost her diary.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    telling a stripper she's not like your other bitches and you might make her your main bitch makes them feel good I used that line before and it worked
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Assuming that you believe any of that is true, which I don't.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    thats not how it happened. she didnt finesse me i allowed her to coz i sometimes dont like saying no to her coz i love her. happens to everyone. i got it under control for now. once i put her in her place she started acting like a newly turned out hoe but well see how long it lasts
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    anyways dont bury my advice in the bs. its great advice n shit Its very possible to fuck strippers without P4P even when you first meet them. Its just 99.99999% not likely the way most guys think. The absolute easiest way ..... Work on your body Be a bad boy and look like one Have drugs Be interesting to her, connect to her on HER level Make her feel smart and act like you admire her hustle that makes her think shit is her idea Be direct and confident You can buy a few dances and maybe vip, definitely drinks just dont act like a trick ask her to leave the club with you. maybe tip her out and pay the house fee to not be a dick.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Also, come to a strip club message board in the persona of an urban tough guy, but whine about your "main bitch" like a 16-year-old girl who lost her diary. Anyone who feels the need to tell people that they're giving good advice usually isn't giving good advice. Especially since you're a troll.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    RandyAnukam/Clackport is asking “for a friend”! Lmfao!!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nobody fucks strippers for free! In all honesty - nobody fucks women for free. With strippers - and whores - at least you get to pay upfront! I prefer paying upfront.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Come to a strip club message board in the persona of an urban tough guy, but whine about your "main bitch" like a 16-year-old girl who lost her diary." LOL ... yeah, Phatboy's advice is nothing but things that "he" (as Ish points out, he's someone's troll persona) just recycled things he read on PUA websites, plus things he read about how pimps act. Everyone who posts here knows that, but maybe some of the lurkers don't. I've been in FWB w/ strippers a few times. For me, all of those times happened with strippers who were my ATFs. That is, exactly the opposite of the tired PUA & phatboy's recycled-PUA advice about "don't buy lapdances, don't be a 'trick'". I never looked for this specifically, but over time things evolved this way. The last time it happened, once she retired from stripping, she just stopped charging me. I don't pay my ATATF anymore either... although those girls did & do expect high-$ experiences. So, not claiming this is the universal advice for everyone, but the common pattern for me has been: - Make her your ATF, spend like you would on any ATF ITC & OTC. Shoot to be her fave customer - Evolve from ATF/customer to something close to SD/SB (in retrospect, I learned from my experiences on SA that that's what I've been doing). Treat her well, don't be an asshole, but also don't be a little bitch, don't take any shit or let her walk all over you. Don't call women "hoes" or "bitches"; don't put them on a pedestal or white knight her. - When she starts seeking you out, you might be turning the corner. I felt pursued every time this happened. Although I'm not sure how much you can really conclude from my 3 or so FWBs over 15 years lol... in any case, again, it's not something I look for, or care if it ever happens [view link] don't want a stripper girlfriend man. Just tell your fucking friends to enjoy it for what it is, and get a job so they can afford OTC
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    The answer is simple. Become her boyfriend. Make her think you are going to eventfully get hitched without saying so. Leads to drama in the future but if you never promised her, you don't have to get married. That comes with strings attached though. Might want to pay them to leave because if they don't want to leave, hope you like being married.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Never is never and i mean ever such a thing as free pussy!
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    @orionsmith - That means I have to lose my job and get a mullet, right?
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Lol, not sure. I heard some stripper BF have jobs. I suggest playing lots of video games so your girlfriend can complain about stuff you do. Of course, she can always find someone else. How long do stripper boyfriends last? Until the next kid?
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ orionsmith they last till the run out of drugs!
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I remember one stripper suggesting she could move in with me and I never even agreed to go out with her and never had sex with her. Strings attached if I had accepted that. Might have free sex if you don't count all the costs of someone else living with you. Plus a loss of freedom with someone else in your house. I was almost a strippers BF a couple of times. Close call. One stripper went so far as to act all pissed because she accused me of sleeping with another stripper in the same club. Drama queen. Super angry because she thought I was sleeping with another dancer in addition to her. Actually I thought about it. I saw the other dancer working in myrtle beach a couple years ago. She keeps popping up. I don't usually end up with any stripper unless I drink too much. Then I start agreeing to do stuff sometimes. I don't leave clubs with complete strangers most of the time. Usually I have to get a lap dance or BJ first. Then I feel like I got to know her a little bit.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I thought you could have a job - and you could be clean cut? I heard that front room DFK happens when I treat a stripper as a civilian girl. Never feed a stripper money! Don’t act like she’s a sexualized fembot! After looking deeply into her eyes, and DFKing for hours in the front room, she will beg you to take her home for a night of TLN sex! You will wake up the next morning with her in your arms - and she will fall quickly in love with you. If that approach fails, chloroform is a very useful option..
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Subraman, you can't read? I said don't spend money? Get some new glasses dumbass! "- You're going to have to spend money. It will get her attention and make her notice you ITC. Don't get dances though. Learn shit like making flowers and hearts out of bills and give her a few hundred dollar bills just because. These bitches associate everything with money. Their self worth is linked to how much money they get for their looks. Affection, happiness, anything positive, its expressed with money. Its just how the stripper life is. These are bitches who are viewed as commodities so they act on it. She will accept everything. Whats different when she likes you is her reaction to it. She’s gon feel special and treat you like a king, start doing shit for you in return. Ie buy you groceries, clean your place, cook for you, do her hair and nails how you want them, dress like you want her to, shes going to want to share shit like that with you. But remember, this is a very temporary stage. The goal is to get her interested enough to get hooked, eventually she’ll be the one giving you money cos she’s just going to associate it with her liking you and that’s how she expresses it. The number one sign of you having won her over is her giving you money. When you get there, you know you’ve made it. There’s nothing like a hot bitch giving you a grand in pussy or perfume scented bills on the regular."
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Second off, the fact that strippers don't care what kind of job you have or your past, or anything proves how open and real they really are.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Just coz you can't date strippers doesn't mean no one else can. they're not that hard to be with if you're their type and know what they like and need. Its all about how you make each other feel, thats what attraction comes down to.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy99, you can't read? I never said you said don't spend money. Get some new glasses dumbass! lol... whichever goofball is behind the Phatboy persona, you should read posts like you read the old PUA and pimp articles !
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    You're baseless accusations and jealous outbursts dont change the fact that my advice works. anyways dont bury my advice in the bs. its great advice n shit Its very possible to fuck strippers without P4P even when you first meet them. Its just 99.99999% not likely the way most guys think. The absolute easiest way ..... Work on your body Be a bad boy and look like one Have drugs Be interesting to her, connect to her on HER level Make her feel smart and act like you admire her hustle that makes her think shit is her idea Be direct and confident You can buy a few dances and maybe vip, definitely drinks just dont act like a trick ask her to leave the club with you. maybe tip her out and pay the house fee to not be a dick.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Cool story w
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    The whole gist behind PUA is finding hot, insecure women and manipulating their low self esteem into sex and attention. And, that's exactly what all of your "advice" boils down to. Also, your posting style in 'street thug' persona is cartoonish. It's a caricature and obviously someone playing a role that is unfamiliar to them outside of last episode of whatever bad cop show they watched. You're a troll.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Also, street-hard thugs don't throw prissy temper tantrums on strip club message boards mostly populated by older white guys. I don't know what you get out of this, but you seriously need a hobby to fill your free time. Can I suggest going to a strip club for the first time?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    There's no jealous outbursts -- it's not a goal of mine of fuck strippers for free, so there's nothing to be jealous over. My main goal here is to make sure the lurkers, and a few regulars who you've somehow fooled, realize that someone is just having fun with their alternative pimp troll account.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    You're projecting your prejudices onto me. But that doesn't change the fact that the advice I give, works. But then youd rather just pay hoes
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"The whole gist behind PUA is finding hot, insecure women and manipulating their low self esteem into sex and attention. And, that's exactly what all of your "advice" boils down to." Right, the poor advice, right down to "whatever you do, don't do lap dances" ("Don't get dances though") is straight out of the PUA handbook when it comes to strip clubs -->"Also, your posting style in 'street thug' persona is cartoonish. It's a caricature and obviously someone playing a role that is unfamiliar to them outside of last episode of whatever bad cop show they watched." Exactly. He/she read some articles from pimps, and randomly apes the phrasing and terminology. Like I said, whoever is behind it is probably having fun. Just want to make sure no one takes this persona, or the advice, seriously
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @subraman OTH it might be fun to watch some idiot try to pick up a woman using fat heads system I’m sure there are those here ( myself among them) that will be rolling on the flioywith laughter.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t mind paying whores. There are reasons why I do it, and it’s not because I can’t get women. I respect PhatBoy’s approach, as it works for him. I also respect Ishmael’s insights regarding women and clubs. I’ve been in long term committed relationships, and it was great, but I’m no longer looking for one. I’m not looking for a soul mate or a relationship. I’m looking to fuck and not deal with the emotional ups and downs that accompany a relationship.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    subraman, you're in the bay area, no wonder you act like that . and 20fag is in the south. figures. cashman, yeah the emotional part of relationships sucks, especially with strippers.
  • tehposts
    6 years ago
    can you stfu already fatboy lol One other advice piece I’d give is that I would never ask for a girl’s phone number in a strip club. If they want you to have it they will offer it to you, in my experience. Now, whether its actually a sincere sign of them being attracted to you is something you’ll have to figure out yourself on a per case basis.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    ask them how you can get in touch with them. that gives them the option of giving you hers, asking for yours or she'll play the game and tell you to come back to the club. however, nothing wrong with asking for a number....most strippers use fake phone number apps to stay in touch with regulars and potential regulars.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d change tehposts wording about a dancer giving you her number. A dancer will give you her number, if she perceives you as someone who would be a good source of money from OTC sexual encounters.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I think the argument needs to be reworded.... Can someone who would be the strippers type have sex with her for free? Yes Can someone old enough to be her dad or grandpa and or is not physically fit and or is very socially awkward have sex with her for free? No
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Has anyone heard of RankyassRandyAnukam’s “friend” actually getting laid by a stripper yet? Lol...
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > 20fag It's twentyfive. fucker.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    the only way you can fuck someone 25 is being a trick oh yeah you are.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    If she's physically attracted to you and or likes you a lot. You just need to have a connection and some real chemistry. But I wouldn't base it off anything that happens in the club.See what happens if she agrees to go out with you and no not OTC, I mean a date.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Just asking, for a friend. Lol!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Fat boi you strike me as socially awkward and completely creepy, I can’t imagine any woman that I would have any interest in, finding anything appealing about you, my guess is if you approached, she’d prolly cling to me because you give off vibes that scream rapist violent sex offender even more than SJG.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Fuck a stripper for free! Roflmao!
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I've asked to see it if its been really big.
  • tehposts
    6 years ago
    Got another one! I forget if someone said it in this thread or not, but the ability to hold a strong, charming conversation with no dead air or awkward pauses from the moment you meet the girl seems to be pretty key. They never get a chance to get into sales/buisness mode and run their own game cause they end up being sucked int
  • tehposts
    6 years ago
    ..into your game instead. This latest one I did buy some lapdances but it was a good move cause it got us into a private room and once I got my hands on her she got all riled up and wet and started making out with me and it was game over from there. We met up at a bar last night, had a few drinks and then went and fucked in her car in the parking lot, no money exchanged, shes just incredibly attracted to me, lol.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Did anyone actually answer the OP’s question? I would like to know, so I can tell my friend like RandyAnukam/Clackport. Mostly it’s guys who have game outside the club in real life who don’t really need to go into clubs, but when they do they lay forth some efforts and charm the ones who are ripe and ready to get charmed. Pretty simple formula and if you aren’t that kind of guy you’ll be paying.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    people answered but most dont wanna hear anything other than praise for tricks
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Real talk, meat72. but it's what the don't want to hear.
  • tehposts
    6 years ago
    Yeah, no short cuts - work out, eat well, get fit and good looking to have a chance, thats kind of table stakes. So far I’m way prefering strippers to picking up girls in other situations like nightclubs though, they’re so much hotter and sexually liberated and confident and often have pretty interesting personalities.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    It starts with a front room makeout session it works and i can prove it!
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Did you get that Adonis figure yet? No, then no free stripper punany for you
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    just a smile and a twinkle of your eye can get it started. (and $)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    It is really quite common. But I think the issue really is, do you want to do it that way? SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @sjg it is very attainable only if a pl reads up on the art of front room makeout sessions and stops cumming in their pants!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion