Comments by BabyDoc

BabyDoc
    Feo, Fuerte y Formal
    Joke Time
    Three bulls heard the rancher was bringing another bull onto the ranch. First Bull: “I’ve been here five years. I’m not giving this new bull any of my 100 cows.” Second Bull: “I’ve been here three years, and have earned my right to 50 cows. I’m keeping all my cows.” Third Bull: “I’ve been here a year, and so far, you guys have only let me have 10 cows. I may not be as big as you fellows, but I’m keeping all 10 of my cows.” Just then an 18-wheeler pulls up in the pasture, carrying the biggest bull they’ve ever seen. At 4,700 pounds, each step he takes strains the steel ramp. First Bull: “I think I can spare a few cows for our new friend.” Second Bull: “I actually have too many cows to take care of. I can spare a few. I’m certainly not looking for an argument.” They look over at the third bull, and find him pawing the dirt, shaking his horns and snorting. First Bull: “Son, don’t be foolish, let him have some of your cows, and live to tell about it.” Third Bull: “Hell, he can have all my cows. I’m just making sure he knows I’m a bull.”
    2 months ago
    Privacy Concerns with ID Scanning?
    You should definitely be worried. It’s only getting worse but you should not give up. Limit your exposure everywhere and every way possible. I would never let a club scan my ID or use a credit card/ATM but there are other places that you may not be as free to just walk away from. Get yourself a passport ID card to go along with your passport. The cards are only meant to ease crossing the Canadian and Mexican borders but they are in fact official US government identification cards. The only information on the card is your name and date of birth plus your photo and passport number. It’s not a solution but as I said always try to limit your exposure.
    Itsmytime
    I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
    Races
    “since I guess it is pretty obvious that I don't speak Spanish.” Why would it be obvious before she spoke to you? Maybe a topic for a different thread. Anyways back to the topic, I don’t give a fuck and never have. I was recently keeping company with (shit I’m old) a particular stripper. I went to where she worked to see her (why do they rob banks, cause that’s where the money is – well not anymore but I digress). Anyways this girl was working in a Hells Angels bar and then switched to a loud Miami vibe deeply black club. Of course, I followed her even though I didn’t much care for either club by themselves. The owners of both clubs bought me drinks and spent time socializing with me no doubt trying to figure me out. I’m simply a monger doing mongering things. The only time that I came a little close to having a problem was years ago when a bartender informed me that the outlaw bikers that occupied a bar which was attached to a strip club had been giving me the stink eye. He told them that I was only there chasing a particular piece of tail. The girl was kind of like their little sister and until she told them to fuck-off I was still suspect. Afterward we all sang Kumbaya (fuck I’m old).
    jackslash
    Detroit strip clubs
    Mexico City Info
    ^^^ I don't know where my mind is these days. Well actually it's in the gutter but I digress. You can buy Azithromycin over the counter without a prescription at any farmacia in Mexico. Unlike the standard 250 mg dose in the States, you will almost certainly get 500mg tablets. Take one 500mg tablet each day for three days. If that doesn't fix you up, go to a doctor. Disclaimer: This is not medical advice, just something I over heard at Home Depot or Starbucks or somewhere.
    jackslash
    Detroit strip clubs
    Mexico City Info
    You're not going to die. At least not from criminals unless you do something stupid like trying to resist. Petty crime, pick-pocketing and strong armed robbery are real concerns but you are more likely to be ripped off by taxi drivers. In fact almost a guaranteed event. Respiratory infection from the unbelievably bad air pollution is a bigger threat. Take a mask if you think it will help but take along some Azithromycin if you are really going to be in the city for a month. You'll be glad you did when you're coughing up a lung from pneumonia. And taking some eye drops if you suffer from eye irritation would also be a good idea. And go to the Cafe de Tacuba. At least you'll eat well in a nice authentic old Mexico restaurant. Buen provecho.
    jackslash
    Detroit strip clubs
    Mexico City Info
    @jackslash I don’t have any current SC info but you can refer to my review of Queens for a starting point. CDMX has never been my favorite and it has a horrible SC scene on top of everything else. The air pollution is the major danger there. I get ill every time I have to visit and I almost never get ill anywhere else in the world. I personally could not survive for a month in the city (LITERALLY). Myself, I stay in Reforma which has all the homo places and can be horribly loud at night so ask for a room away from the noise. The advantage of Reforma is that it is pretty damn safe and the sex shop/industry may lead you to something worthwhile. Oh yeah, "no homo". That's what I'm supposed to say, right?
    Back From SC (Struck out for OTC) Any Wisdom From Seasoned Mongers
    “I thin [sic] you would actually be amazed at how the dancers act when a guy has money.” Oh, I know how a dancer behaves when a guy has money. That’s why you should never flash cash or let it be known that the bulge in your pocket is anything but your manhood. You’re setting yourself up to be taken advantage of in so many different ways. Always fly under the radar… That was actually my second observation from your true story. The first is you went in reeking of desperation. In the real world all women can sense desperation which is why so many guys can’t get laid even in a whore house. Sorry but try as you might, there is no way to not be desperate when that’s what you are. Lastly some advice from my real life experience. Sitting with a favorite in a club in the States we were approached and interrupted by three visiting French tourists. They matter of fact asked who to talk to about getting laid thinking the club was a whore house as well as just a strip club. Without missing a beat my sweet young companion told them they couldn’t do that in here but to go to a building down the street and they would find what they were looking for. As I stared at my girl next door college student in surprised disbelief that she would know such a thing, she looked at me and said “what?”. So, the take away advice I’d give you is to start practicing a fake French accent and see how it goes.
    BabyDoc
    Feo, Fuerte y Formal
    Yes, I’ve become a cranky old man.
    @Hank Moody. I have always been of the philosophy that “tomorrow we may die” and it has always frustrated me when other people or institutions or governments or society made me wait to live my life to the fullest. If I had a grandson, I would give him advice to avoid waiting. There is a passage from a Polish author whose name eludes me but he was describing a desolate place the he was passing through. It was wind swept and cold empty space like in Eastern Europe where a border guard had stood watch waiting for something. Maybe he was waiting for an enemy. He wasn’t sure but he knew he was waiting there for something. After years and years of waiting for that enemy who never came, he put a bullet through his brains out of pure boredom. So, to that grandson of mine that I hope doesn’t exist, I would tell him not to live a wasted life always waiting for something. YOLO.
    BabyDoc
    Feo, Fuerte y Formal
    Yes, I’ve become a cranky old man.
    @sinclair. That has been my experience exactly. It does not excite me at all.
    BabyDoc
    Feo, Fuerte y Formal
    Yes, I’ve become a cranky old man.
    Update from last night. I forgave Exhibit #1 and took her out for another night of clubbing. She wanted to go back for the hot bodied stripper. I said “NO” which she accepted. We drank surrounded by girls she had invited to join us and THEN… No not the threesome thing again. Something far more frightening to a man like me. She started throwing around the word “LOVE”. I straight away told her to stop but she only got louder and more emphatic announcing to the world that she loves me. I went home alone again. But earlier in the evening the girl that I had dated (and I do mean dated) from Exhibit #2 showed up at her former club. Apparently, she didn’t move that far away. All I can say is the it is raining very pregnant women lately. I must have counted thirty times on my fingers just how long ago we were together. I guess that I already have fucked a pregnant girl because seven is less than nine. Right??? LOLOLOLOLOL phew… She confirmed it ain’t mine. Now maybe I should reconsider Exhibit #3’s offer. hmmmmmm
    Women in the club?
    I just literally came from a club event that a young lady asked me to take her to. Alright not literally but just before the after party and the after, after party, and the roll in the hay after, after, after party. The event was a competition with dancers from various local clubs. It was a nice show that got raunchier and raunchier with simulated and not so simulated sex acts on stage. The place was packed to the rafters and close to half of the audience were women. Mostly dancers from a variety of clubs but some like my companion were not. One thing that was blatantly obvious was that the women were much louder and more animated in expressing their approval and excitement. This was especially true during the raunchiest acts on stage. At one point the women pushed their way forward and crowded the men away from the front row seating. In short this sums up my comment and observations over the years. Women in general don’t seem to know how to behave IMHO. I don’t care who else is there but I should not notice anyone because if I do there is a good chance they are acting the fool and I didn’t come to see you demand attention consciously or otherwise. Just sit down, shut up and discreetly touch yourself like everyone else.
    2 months ago
    “Men with dissimilar tastes for women are more likely to become friends”
    @nicespice What is this “friends” you speak of?
    gammanu95
    My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
    gtfoh, punk
    @blahblahblahs. “Punk” in the prison vernacular has an entirely different meaning, as in “save me a punk and a bunk”. Very similar to what sailors mean when they say "it's not gay when you're underway". Always glad to help spread knowledge. – babydoc
    3 months ago
    gammanu95
    My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
    OT- Best-scripted movies
    “Life of Brian” by Monty Python
    3 months ago
    What inexpensive item do you have that is either super useful or enjoyable?
    I really don’t like having things (the possessed possess the possessor) but what I do have are a whole butt-load of medications. I make sure to always restock in countries that you can buy over the counter and compared to the USA they are usually very inexpensive and have proven to be very useful on occasion. Azithromycin in particular has saved me many a doctor’s visit along with the accompanying bills.
    9 months ago
    motorhead
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Would you date a flight attendant?
    My first serious GF wanted to be a Flight Attendant. She definitely had the looks for it back when that was even a requirement (45 years ago). She never followed through and we did not remain a couple but I do remember being very jealous whenever she would bring the subject up. Probably youthful insecurity. As far as today goes, you really need to fly foreign flag carriers. Most still require their FAs to be young and attractive. And though I can’t call it dating I did recently hook up with a FA from KAL from my flight when we both RONed in Seattle before she headed back to Korea and I flew south. (* RON = remain overnight).
    9 months ago
    BabyDoc
    Feo, Fuerte y Formal
    In the Light of Day
    @iknowbetter Not so far...
    9 months ago
    BabyDoc
    Feo, Fuerte y Formal
    In the Light of Day
    As to her proposal I’ll save the details for a later date after some things develop. What I did do was put together a decision tree plan – if A then B and ABC have to happen before XYZ. We’ve agreed to go forward one step at a time over the next 4 to 6 months. If that sounds crazy it probably is and the question becomes who is the real crazy person. Here is a snippet of one of our conversations: Me: So why me? Her: Everyone else I’ve asked said no. Me: But I never said yes. Her: But you didn’t say no. She got me there. In for a penny, in for a pound. lol
    9 months ago
    Dan3635
    Gulf Coast. I’m not your boss.
    Strip Club Business Plan
    "What if I took my retirement savings and bought a struggling club next year?" So how did you go bankrupt? - Slowly at first then suddenly.
    9 months ago
    Consequences for girls that come back from having a kid to early
    I recently met a dancer with a one month old newborn. After a thorough and complete visual inspection I can attest that she had a perfect body. No stretch marks or body damage of any sort. I did not check the tightness or looseness of her pussy but still - one month - damn. Lucky girl or good genes who knows.
    10 months ago
    sinclair
    Strip Club Nation
    Substitute Sex
    @sinclair. Thanks for the opportunity for me to swap lies. lol For everyone else, it’s the internet so write it off as a fantasy. Anyways in general my experience has been that whenever a girl gives you her OK for you to fuck another girl it’s NOT OK. But specific to question posted, it has only happened once. We were regular fuck buddies and as you describe, she was unable to participate and sent me off with her best friend. We went through the first round missionary and then the girl wanted a second round and mounted me cowgirl. Yeah, here comes the Penthouse letter part. The door opens and in walks my fuck buddy. The two of them carry on a conversation without interrupting the ride.
    10 months ago
    BabyDoc
    Feo, Fuerte y Formal
    Cat Fights
    @Call.Me.Ishmael Fair enough but maybe some day when time is short you may want whatever juice you can squeeze out of life. That and I've always found drama to spice up sex left, right and center.
    10 months ago
    BabyDoc
    Feo, Fuerte y Formal
    Cat Fights
    @rattdog "the 9.5 girl disrespected the girl you were with, which in turn was a sign of disrespect towards you. and your girl not saying anything or acting upon that situation showed at the time that she didn't have your back." BINGO! BINGO! BINGO!
    10 months ago
    BabyDoc
    Feo, Fuerte y Formal
    The Higher You Fly the Further You Fall
    @Brahma2k … “These girls are around you because of your money, period.” Not true! Why just tonight three of them told me they want to have my baby. And they are all three scheduled to begin working on it over the next two days. LOL Time for bed. Gotta rest up for fatherhood.
    10 months ago
    BabyDoc
    Feo, Fuerte y Formal
    The Higher You Fly the Further You Fall
    Just an update. No, I wasn’t scammed. As I posted I’ve known her in passing for quite some time. Other than when we first met, she’s never spent any time trying to chat me up since I made it clear I had other girls of interest. She never told me her story. My club-GF (who now is my temporary real GF) and another waitress along with a male employee told me the story. It was last night when I was back in the club that the girl in question came up to me and sat down openly talking about the weight of the world she was carrying around. No plea for money or anything at all other than for a sympathetic ear that she felt she could trust. I’ve been scammed more than once and I’ve known too much about too many women’s lives that I would rather have not known. In all probability it was always because I have a sympathetic ear that opened me up to being scammed or pulled into the depths of their nightmare lives. But at my age, I am well aware of that character flaw recognizing it as a vulnerability that I am on guard of. In the end the money I gave her was less than the amount of beer I spill every time I club. As stated above, no one really knows what burdens or demons another person is carrying around. I didn't mind helping her out. On the personal front I totally agree that clubbing in a bad state of mind isn’t a good idea. That first night when I crashed, I was already half way there and tried to drown myself in pussy and alcohol. My temporary -GF had a good time but I did not. So last night flying solo I tried to drown myself in alcohol and pussy. I must be a magnet for assholes because while I was sitting at the bar being accosted by women realizing that I was alone, some physically huge drunk asshole kept accosting one of the female bartenders. Both verbally and then physically. I’m old and wise enough not to white knight nor do I believe that I could take him but she was a friend of mine and I was in a bad mood. I spoke up and threatened him. Thankfully in what I believe was shock he backed down and left her alone. Stupid move on my part I know but that’s what happens when I’m in a bad mood. So don’t do what I did and for pity sake don’t be an asshole. OTOH I believe that later in the evening at a different club I got engaged to the most stunning young woman around. Maybe I’m getting over my depression.