tuscl

Rate this lapdance šŸ˜

Monday, August 26, 2024 12:58 AM

13 comments

• TheeOSU
    ā€¢
    22 days ago
    That was confetti? I thought that was the dryest flakiest cumshot in history.
  • shailynn
    ā€¢
    22 days ago
    When are we going to see nicespice give Rick a lapdance at the OG?
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    ā€¢
    22 days ago
    When Christian conservatives fuck things up for everyone
  • rickmacrodong
    ā€¢
    22 days ago
    It was an airdance. He got scammed
  • motorhead
    ā€¢
    22 days ago
    ā€œWhen Christian conservatives fuck things up for everyoneā€

ā€”

You just make up stuff. Show me thatā€™s the reason he was suspended. A simple Google search revealed Merced Couhty leans liberal and voted heavily Democratic in the last election. Itā€™s more than 50% Hispanic. (And Iā€™m sure all here legally). Doesnā€™t really sound like a place where Christian conservatives have much of a political voice
  • mogul1985
    ā€¢
    22 days ago
    Well, this is a high school. It was certainly inappropriate, and a surprise for a place like Merced, CA - CA being the keyword.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    ā€¢
    22 days ago
    It's always Christians throwing tantrums that complain about " inappropriate" things at schools. You have to be slow to think conservatives aren't prudes. That's why so many of the extremists on here are so paranoid about anyone knowing they fuck hookers.
  • Studme53
    ā€¢
    21 days ago
    Weird is weird
  • ilbbaicnl
    ā€¢
    21 days ago
    Since it's CA, it's probably mostly the people who think all sex work is sex trafficking who panty-bunched about this. The threat to our pastime from the government comes from a combination of these people and the anti-libertarian social conservatives.

You can make a solid argument that cheerleading (originally an all male activity) has become unpaid sex work. I guess it's kinda like how it's OK to be serially monogamous as a girlfriend, but not (explicitly) as a sugar baby.
  • gSteph
    ā€¢
    21 days ago
    Well, clutch my pearls.
  • BabyDoc
    ā€¢
    21 days ago
    @nicespice

Always pleased and a bit surprised to see you still here when I drop in. My question to you is how do your dances compare to your post?

Depending on your answer maybe Iā€™ll finally make an effort to find out. lol
  • basictoken
    ā€¢
    21 days ago
    I'm not seeing anything remotely sexual about this.
  • rustyjay
    ā€¢
    21 days ago
    Fully clothed and no touching? Not worth it, sorry
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion