tuscl

OTC retirement farewell gift

Monday, August 26, 2024 10:22 PM
I'm sure I am setting myself up for ridicule but I still have the question-

2 years ago after several ITC visits I started seeing a girl OTC. Once the OTC started I stopped going to the clubs, so dropping $500 every couple of months seemed reasonable. Basically I was spending the same money, just with 1 person and in an environment of my choosing.

Over the past 18 months we were comfortable communicating about life, friends, family, dreams. I know her real name and family background and have visited her house. We seemed to connect beyond the $$ and sex despite a 25+ year age and life perspective difference.

After a while I was comfortable advancing $$ prior, if she asked. Or would "tip" her between visits. Last month I advanced $$ a week prior to a scheduled meet. Once that evening rolled around she needed to cancel (babysitter problems) with a promise to make it up on our next visit. Over the past 18 months a couple of visits needed later rescheduling, it was never a big deal.

Well a few weeks ago, she announced she is quitting the club and retiring. She has started a relationship with another girl who wants her to quit the club and P4P. Additionally she asked me for a farewell gift. Apparently in her mind it is a common courtesy, for a long term OTC relationship.

My question is this- is a farewell gift a common courtesy with long arrangements?

51 comments

• shailynn
    21 days ago
    Well I think it sounds like she’s fishing for one more car payment out of you before she calls it quits.

Does the farewell gift include one last OTC? I would hope so.

I bet you anything you’ll hear from her again down the road. She’ll miss the money too much.
  • mjx01
    21 days ago
    Her asking for a "gift" is inappropriate IMO
  • BabyDoc
    21 days ago
    Asking for a gift is a breach of accepted etiquette any time as well as being extremely low class.

My advice is to tell her that you’ve already given her a gift but didn’t know how to break the news. Then tell her that syphilis is curable if treated early and she should see her gynecologist soon. And she may want to take her girl friend along with her.
  • doctorevil
    21 days ago
    I think you should write Miss Manners and ask her if a “farewell gift“ is a common courtesy when your paid whore quits the business.
  • twentyfive
    21 days ago
    ^ if you want to give her a farewell gift it’s your choice, I wouldn’t but, I think it’s your decision to make.
  • Puddy Tat
    21 days ago
    LOL @babydoc and @doctorevil, good ones.

"Apparently in her mind it is a common courtesy, for a long term OTC relationship."
    Just like in some girls' minds it's customary to tip 100% after a no-extras VIP.
  • drewcareypnw
    21 days ago
    Agree with the others who said that requesting a gift is inappropriate, farewell or otherwise. It's P4P not P4nothing.
  • misterorange
    21 days ago
    Ghost her.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    21 days ago
    She's just asking you for money for nothing and calling it a gift. Her behavior is off putting.

I actually know a hooker in la who married a girl. But I doubt she'll retire
  • Muddy
    21 days ago
    Retire from OTC before she does
  • wallanon
    21 days ago
    Yeah, her asking for the gift is bad form. If you wanted to give a gift on your own that's different.
  • gSteph
    21 days ago
    A farewell gift for a farewell row in the hay sounds about right.

Maybe her can join to make it special 😏
  • mogul1985
    21 days ago
    Farewell "gift" for a 3-some seems like going out with a "bang".
  • TheeOSU
    21 days ago
    Your choice but it doesn't appear to be a mutual ending, she's ending it.
    You basically had an 18 month business agreement with her.
    I have no idea what your feelings are for her, I think I would take that in to account but I probably wouldn't pay her for nothing.
  • stainglass
    21 days ago
    There is no right or wrong. No "common" or "acceptables". Feel what your heart tells you. Yu will sleep better 2 years from now, knowing that you did what was right for you.

She doesn't have to control how much $, or if a gift has to be done. Just listen to your own heart.
  • sfrsox
    21 days ago
    This chick sure has balls
  • Redmonwin
    21 days ago
    I second stainglass! If you enjoyed her company and wish her well and want to give her a gift for her new life go for it. If you enjoyed her company and wish her well but don’t feel comfortable giving her a gift just say no thanks and wish her well on her new life.

She asked you a request. She didn’t lie, cheat, steal from you so don’t harbor any negativity.
  • rickmacrodong
    21 days ago
    Dont give her anything, or give her some sort of piece of shit wrapped up as a present. Maybe a cheap $50 watch with crystals, tell her its real diamonds.

Hopefully you didnt lose money paying her for a visit ahead of time that she never rescheduled?
  • rawhide2
    21 days ago
    a whole 500 every couple of months.... did she call you big spender? LMFAO

she is soaking you back for you being a cheap fuck - $500 every couple of months.. OMG that is like what I spend in appetizers every month.
  • skibum609
    20 days ago
    ^ spending money is only impressive to those who have never had it, not here. If that is what you spend on appetizers every month, you have no concept of good food.
  • shailynn
    20 days ago
    $500 in chackin fangers, nachos and mozzarella sticks? Straight baller right there!!!!! 🧀 🥟🥡
  • rickmacrodong
    20 days ago
    Rawhide are you suggesting he meets with her weekly, spending 2k a month? Or bi weekly, spending $1000 a month?
    To give all that money to one girl on a repeated basis is absurd. Hes not in a relationship with her so it should be a random visit whenever

Also $500 is a high price per meet
  • Dolfan
    20 days ago
    In my experience, that's not common or typical. I've seen plenty of girls OTC for that sort of duration or longer and with dynamics similar to what you describe. My experience is also with more frequent meetups over that period and probably some what closer relationships. I've never once been asked for a farewell gift.

At the same time, does it matter what is customary or typical? Do what you want. If you want to give her something to say thanks, do it. If you're offended by the ask, tell her to kick rocks.

As someone else mentioned, don't be surprised if she reaches out in a few months either way. I doubt that giving her a farewell gift or not will change that. Odds are she'll break up with her SO or find herself in need of quick cash and come looking for either a handout or a hookup.
  • Hank Moody
    20 days ago
    I like to keep my options open. If you’re ready for it to end, give her whatever you think is appropriate, which could be nothing. It’s a quid pro quo relationship, so you can ask her what she’s getting you as your good bye present. Or you could say (not too clever pun but totally intended) “let’s go out with a bang” and do a weekend or something more grand than your usual hookup. You pay, but at least you get a good ending. Lastly, it’s likely in 6 months or a year she will need cash or you will need a release. End it on good terms and don’t expect it to come back around, but don’t be surprised when it does. Good luck.
  • rickdugan
    20 days ago
    I'm not as offended as some about the request. The girl is just hustling on her way out the door. Idk, but maybe I'm just so hardened to stripper hustles that it takes a lot to shock me, lol.

Anyway, if it were me, I'd tell her that I think I've already been fair, including the last "advance" that I gave her for a date that didn't happen. But if she wanted one more chance to earn a going away payment, I'd be happy to oblige.
  • ilbbaicnl
    20 days ago
    Emily Post says lubing well for anal is obligatory, but farewell gifts to sex workers are optional.

If you feel like giving her (or anyone) a gift, and you can afford it, why not. But, face it, if you don't give her a gift, the chances her feelings will be hurt are slim to none.
  • WiseToo
    20 days ago
    Don't assume that a farewell gift means money. She might have something else in mind. I would question her and ask her for some ideas for a farewell gift and take it from there.
  • GGmd64
    20 days ago
    Thanks for the humor @babydoc, @doctorevil , @ilbaicni.

@twentyfive, @TheeOSU, WiseToo, @rickdugan, @hankMoody, @Dolfan and @stainglass- all good thoughts and appreciated.

It will be interesting if I hear from her in the near future; as money runs out, or as her relationship fades.

Since she is an ATF, I may stoke the fire in a few months. Or start looking for ATF#2.
  • funonthaside
    20 days ago
    Girls seem to like facials. Tell her you want to meet up to give her a gift that you think she will enjoy, then play dumb when she claims it's a different type of facial than what you gave her.
  • rickmacrodong
    20 days ago
    You never rescheduled the most recent date with her? In that case, she needs to return that money to you.
  • funonthaside
    20 days ago
    What's he going to do, rick? Contact a collections bureau? That money was spent long ago..many of these girls live hand to mouth.
  • rickmacrodong
    20 days ago
    Arrange a meetup, steal a handbag or something he can sell to recover the lost funds
  • funonthaside
    20 days ago
    Or he can do nothing, and avoid a theft charge.
  • GGmd64
    20 days ago
    I like the idea of stealing her cat for ransom. Another type of payment for pussy.

Just kidding, I trust Karma.

I'll chime back in, if/when she contacts me.
  • groundball
    20 days ago
    up to you. I think it's acceptable to ghost her, or get her some flowers and a card with a nice amount of money inside. whatever you think is best.
  • funonthaside
    20 days ago
    Or treat it like a divorce, and bang some other girl with the money you could have given her as a gift.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    20 days ago
    If you're vengeful you're emotionally vested the wrong way
  • rickmacrodong
    20 days ago
    Partially correct Icee. Its not good to be vengeful merely over an OTC situation ending for any number of factors.
    But it is okay to be vengeful in the event you were stolen from…
    Of course, as youve stated, you dont think its a problem if a dancer or hoe robs a client
  • ilbbaicnl
    19 days ago
    It's one thing if the relationship doesn't work out. But, me personally, I would not intentionally tempt someone to cheat. A good relationship is worth pinching pennies for. But someone might not realize that, until it's too late. Don't assume it can't be a good relationship because she stripped or because it's liz.
  • Icey
    19 days ago
    If you had a positive relationship with her and can afford it. Get her a meaningful gift. Or something fun. Like a nice vibrator or dildo for her to remember you buy. Or a gift card for Target or home Depot for their new life together. I wouldn't give money because as she says, that life is over for her. If she doesn't like it that's on her
  • WOODDR2
    19 days ago
    See she one last time for the same amount as always, $500 and then wish her the best of luck.

Like others said, she'll call you again when the relationship is over and she's broke and doesn't want to work a real job.
  • rickmacrodong
    19 days ago
    Ilbbaicnl, apart from the nobility factor of not attempting to tempt someone to cheat… it most likely wouldnt work out well anyway. For the same reason pimped girls provide horrible service, a girl who is worried about cheating, will likewise provide poor service. Maybe shell suck you off, but halfway through decide its too intimate.

Maybe certain positions/acts/etc will be off limits because they are more severe cheating than other acts and positions.
    Finally, if the encounter is “cheating” she will simply be more tempted to scam you altogether, which is what it appears this dancer did with that final advance payment she took, as well as her falsely claiming its some sort of courtesy to give a farewell gift. Some may define it as “hustling” but it is also scamming and frauding, to pretend something is a courtesy when it isnt.
  • rickmacrodong
    19 days ago
    I wouldn’t re establish the OTC unless she is willing to schedule the meeting for the advance payment first. Or at least give you some additional visits for $250 each instead of $500 each
  • Icey
    19 days ago
    Cacaplop the reason hookers give bad service is usually coz they're addicts. And or they find you repulsive.
  • rickmacrodong
    19 days ago
    Lol Icey that’s a nice bunch of excuses. But, considering you used to pimp your own girl out by your own admission, i can see why you want to hide that.
    To answer your question, no, most of the time hookers who provide bad service do so because they have a controlling pimp boyfriend in the picture. The drug addict ones would actually get more into it and provide better service, possibly even behaving improperly and going bare. Drugs and alcohol create loss of control, so even a pimped hooker may provide good service since she would forget all the pimps restrictions.
  • Icey
    19 days ago
    Cacaplop.

Are you autistic or just trolling?
  • georgmicrodong
    18 days ago
    I mean, I've given girls "farewell" gifts, but I've never had anyone actually *ask* for one, and I'd probably have declined if one did.
  • skibum609
    18 days ago
    Nancy Reagan said it best: Just say no.
  • rickmacrodong
    18 days ago
    Georg^ Thats because youre paying such low rates, and the girls are exclusive with you
  • ilbbaicnl
    18 days ago
    Good point GMD, if she asks, she does not reciprocate your feelings. If you'd give a cat some ground round before dropping it off at the shelter, give her a farewell gift. The depth of her feelings for you do not exceed those the cat would have.
  • rickmacrodong
    17 days ago
    He should post reviews outing her as a ROB, never do business with her again so she loses that income, insult her family and upbringing and partner, respond with force if she becomes violent, etc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion