tuscl

Breastaurants

Dan3635
Gulf Coast. I’m not your boss.
Friday, August 9, 2024 7:29 PM
I recently grabbed dinner at both Twin Peaks and Ojos Locos Sports Cantina in Houston. For those not familiar, these bar / grill restaurants feature scantily clad waitresses similar to a Hooters or a Tilted Kilt. Ojos translates to crazy eyes for our non-Spanish speaking PLs.

Both bars featured cold beers and solid bar food (burgers and tacos). I tried mixed drinks at both and enjoyed them immensely. But the food and drinks aren’t the main attraction.

I was shocked at the quality of the girls. I would say at least 1 or 2 points (on a ten scale) better than the dancers at my average local strip club. More tattoos at Ojos than Peaks. All Hispanic girls at ojos. Mix of races, mostly white, at Peak. But very few girls with cellulite at either. My waitress at ojos was a Latina 10. Super personable. I would have definitely pulled the trigger for VIP if she was at a club. One of the girls at Peaks displayed the nicest breasts in a red push up bra covered with glitter that I’ve seen all year.

Their outfits were very sexy. At peaks they all wore red lingerie. Most was a bra and little hot pants. At ojos, the girls wore black lingerie often including a thong. Very nice ass cheek views. Two neighboring tables claimed to have a birthday boy. The view of bouncing fresh was great. I think they wear different outfits on different days. Regulars can probably figure out what night I went based on the outfits.

Clientele for both was largely dudes. Single dudes chatted and watched sports at the bar. I saw one Latino couple at a booth at ojos. In hindsight, I should have selected a high top instead of a booth for a better top angle. Both featured groups of men wearing construction or service uniforms.

Clearly, there is zero mileage at these joints. No lap dances or VIP. Occasionally, a special guest would get a short hug or a high five. No other contact. Still, I suspect most of the girls don’t admit to their family where they work.

I wonder, are some of these girls are on a path that could end up at a strip club? Or is this just a better paying waitress gig for young girls who don’t struggle with body image? What do you think about your local breast-aurant?

26 comments

• Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    At Hooters, the food sucks and the girls are jailbait-looking skinny ass white girls with no body. I'd rather just go to a real strip club.
  • Book Guy
    a month ago
    Back in the middle-2000s I lived in the capital (founding city) of Hooters and therefore many knock-off wanna-be breastaurants, the Tampa Bay region. Rumor had it (TUSCL discussions and other internet sources) that some girls at some of the off-brands were up for an OTR (outside-the-restaurant) fling, pay for play. The Johns were supposed to enter to dine alone and say as they entered that they were "in town for business" and had "lots of free time", making these statements to whichever older woman appeared to be a house-mother type, who would then forward the more willing waitresses to the appropriate table. You could accept, reject and wait for another girl, or just get your dinner. If a girl sat down with you in the booth on your side, she might actually grope a bit over-the-pants to make her intentions clear. One particular waitress was a favorite at one particular restaurant, and another particular restaurant was just generally known to be good fishing grounds among several of the waitresses. I did not partake and won't identify the people or places specifically. I can't even remember them now anyway, it's been two decades almost.

Later I lived in asshole-or-armpit of the world, Jackson Miss., where, for lack of any better entertainment, I was doing a keto weight-loss diet. I found that the batter-less wings with salt-and-pepper only from Hooters were an excellent zero-carb meal. If you had a grocery store bottle of zero-sugar Blue Cheese salad dressing (Wishbone was sugar-free at the time, IIRC, though all major brands now add sugar) you could even indulge with that while remaining pure keto.

Currently IMO Hooters girls are unattractive along the same sliding scale as strip-club girls. All of them have become unappealing to me. This saves me money but disappoints my dick.

Above information is the sum total of my knowledge of Breast-aurants.
  • Elitis
    a month ago
    Hooters girls are largely unattractive now because

1) women (in the US) in general are much less attractive now thanks to calorie-dense food available without ever leaving your house, zero exercise, "beautiful at any size", and driving everywhere instead of walking

2) Corporate trying to be family-friendly now lowering their once-strict standards.

I personally don't mind the food at Hooters. It's the same shit you eat elsewhere.

That said, I went to Twin Peaks for the first time in Miami I think last year and honestly, I think they've got Hooters beat.

The girls were alright, no hotter than the average Hooters girl in my opinion but the outfits are much more modern which I think attracts more girls to apply. I mean, flannel top and jean shorts? Women are wearing that anyway.

And then as a sports bar it also does better. Screens to watch the games/fights at the booths in addition to the flatscreens around the place, tons of alcohol choices, more (diverse) menu options. It's a breastraurant, sure, but it almost doesn't *feel* like one.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    a month ago
    If I were in TX, I’d go to Tight Ends. At least the servers dress like strippers. Not some PG-13 BS like Twin Peaks and Hooters.
  • NinaBambina
    a month ago
    I got hired at Hooters over a decade ago when I was 18 or so. They had strict standards back then. The standards were so strict that after orientation, I felt uneasy and didn't even ever show up for my first actual shift. The pamphlets they gave us at orientation were hilarious, one of the rules was that we had to be "camera-ready at all times," and we were required to carry mascara and lipgloss with us in our little Hooters aprons. We weren't allowed to dye our hair any unnatural colors, our nails couldn't be anything other than neutral or french manicure (there might have been an exception for pink or red, don't remember), no facial piercings, no visible tattoos. It was funny. I've never eaten at Hooters by the way.

Obviously quality has dipped since then, and Twin Peaks seems to be the favorite now where I'm from. I've only been to a Twin Peaks a couple times but I actually like the food. The women there were attractive, but they definitely had a few thicker but still fit girls who would not have gotten hired at that Hooters back then. This Twin Peaks had more variety in girls than the Hooters had, for sure, and from everything I've heard in the last decade or so, the quality of Hooters girls has been on a decline.

Never the less, they don't have to pay waitresses much but they still have to pay them something. Strip clubs get paid by the dancers. That alone is going to create a dip in overall quality. Kinda like how at a lot of clubs, the waitresses and bartenders are hotter than the strippers. It's pretty easy to get hired as a stripper at most clubs.
  • wallanon
    a month ago
    Where I live the Twin Peaks and similar places are basically what we used to call bikini bars (strip clubs lite maybe with some grind time) without the contact. A lot of the servers look like strippers who aren't getting naked (at least not where regular diners can see them lol). I don't go to any of those places because I know too many guys with WAGs who work there. Few things cause drama like accidentally fucking the dream girl of a friend of a friend.
  • BuckMcNutter
    a month ago
    I actually like the food at Twin Peaks a lot. Try the turkey avocado smash sandwich.
    The girls are far better looking than the Hooters girls in Hollywood FL
  • GivenToFly
    a month ago
    I disagree about Hooters. The girls at King of Prussia are still pretty damn hot and I’ve always really liked their hot and 3 mile island sauces. Miss having the locations in Mechanicsburg and York, PA. Fun times going to watch football and UFC/WWE PPVs back in the day.
  • goldmongerATL
    a month ago
    I had posted this years ago, but cannot find the original article.
    https://www.wtvm.com/story/4791795/aubur…

This report redacts the "graphic language", but I remember the quotes from the previous article. Something along the lines of "You gotta do whatever it takes to get that money out of him. If that means sucking dick, you suck his dick. If that means fucking him in his truck, you fuck him in his truck."

I knew a girl that briefly worked at that Hooters while going to Auburn. She told me that on football game days, some girls (not her of course) would go in pairs to "deliver" food to a few high roller alumni in their million-dollar motor homes parked nearby. They would return a couple of hours later with thousand-dollar tips.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    I haven’t been to hooters in over 2 years but the first comment is completely incorrect. Theres plenty of thicc white girls out there- and the hooters i went to, had a nice thicc lightskin black girl, and a nice thicc white girl, and several other girls with skinny or average physiques. Now even at a strip club, every girl isn’t going to have a perfect slim thicc physique. I never saw anyone who appeared under 18 and basically never saw anyone who appeared under 21.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    As far as the food its very average… a mcdonalds burger tastes better than hooters burger.. and the quality level is probably the same… but since hooters is a sports bar they can get away charging like $13 for their burger… theres much better options available for that price. The desserts, wings, fries are also very mediocre. It seems they dont really care about food quality and the main attraction is the girls.. and yes some are open to p2p.. theres probably girls on seeking right now who work at hooters
  • Jascoi
    a month ago
    haaving eye candy is nice especially with a smile and decent food and drink. a bit more of a challenge now days with socially 'correct' physical standards.
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    Food after the strip club.
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    I’ve never been to any of them. There’s a Hooter’s few miles from me where I live now in Ohio, but they are closing in Michigan. I think I read a few months back there are only 3 Hooter’s left in Michigan. Lansing closed about 5 years ago and one in Grand Rapids at least 10 years ago.
  • mogul1985
    a month ago
    On business travel, I use to like Hooters friendly girls. I really liked the Grouper and Steamers.
  • goldmongerATL
    a month ago
    You like to grope her? I would, too, but I don't have the balls for that move, LOL!
  • ATACdawg
    a month ago
    I frequently visited the Hooters on the beach in Biloxi MS back when I was working on a project. There was a stunningly beautiful waitress there who had the most incredible legs God ever created. Gorgeous, friendly and a damn fine waitress as well.

When Hurricane Katrina went through, that Hooters was scraped clean off to the foundation and idk if they ever rebuilt. Often wondered what became of her.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    I have never felt I received decent quality food in a breastaurant. It may be that I feel like a perv whenever I go into one (and don't in strip clubs, like the more obvious intent is less shady). There are Hooter's in this area, but one closed recently. There is Twin Peaks near the college and airport hotels, which does a ton of business. We had a Tilted Kilt at one point, but it closed quickly. There have been a couple of other restaurants in that building, all of which closed quickly. It is just a bad location.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a month ago
    The one Hooters in RI was open for a while, closed due to not great health inspections, opened again a few years later, and then closed again last year. Right now New England is a breastaurant wasteland.

I got OTC exactly one time at Hooters. I'm pretty sure it was an outlier and not anything I'd expect to happen again. Still, nice way to end an otherwise mundane day.
  • ggofv
    a month ago
    Hooters in Huntsville shut down a few months ago. It was part of the purge that Hooters has been implementing this year. Last time I ate there there were nothing but thick black women. My biggest regret is not making it around there more often. What if territory, I know.

We have a great Twin Peaks so that's where most people were going to anyway. I just don't see the appeal of breastaurants save for the fact they are PG13 strip clubs. The closest most married men will get to actually being in that environment. The food at Twin Peaks is good, but not "$25 per meal on a frequent basis" good.
  • ggofv
    a month ago
    1) women (in the US) in general are much less attractive now thanks to calorie-dense food available without ever leaving your house, zero exercise, "beautiful at any size", and driving everywhere instead of walking

2) Corporate trying to be family-friendly now lowering their once-strict standards.

These 2 facts are the death of most businesses. The irony of women lowering beauty standards is that it just makes men seek attractive women more often as they become rare. Most men aren't attracted to fat women no matter what media pushes. Guys who are into those women are typically a) beta males who know they can't get anything better or more optimistic b) love her for who she is and not what she looks like. either way it's social engineering and not natural.

As for corporate meddling, that's more for brand image because everyone wants to be 'woke' now. Given the decline of Hooters you'd think they would change. The biggest issue with Hooters is that the food just isn't worth the money charged. the waitress problem exacerbated it.
  • Muddy
    a month ago
    Twin Peaks seems to be rolling past hooters. I haven’t been to one of these in a while but yeah I’m throwing some offers out there fuck it.
  • WiseToo
    a month ago
    Hooters can be a hit or miss. The attractive girls are there, just fewer of them. A lot depends on the time of day and the sports they have on the screens. Generally, Friday or Saturday evenings or the showing of a desirable PPV or UFC fight will bring out the more attractive and entertaining Hooters girls because of the greater crowds and opportunity for dollars. The Hooters girls who work a typical Tuesday afternoon or even worse on a Sunday are duds and should be grateful they have a job.
  • deboinair
    a month ago
    I love Twin Peaks. The one Fort Lauderdale I got action from a bartender and a server. This was over time, I go there pretty much every week in football season.

These places are not a spot to pick up mainly, it's just for atmosphere. A great atmosphere to see sexy girls and watch the games.

Hooters sucks. I haven't been over a decade. They are closing up left and right. They just don't have the same vibe as Twin Peaks. They are a old played out concept.
    a month ago
    "I wonder, are some of these girls are on a path that could end up at a strip club? Or is this just a better paying waitress gig for young girls who don’t struggle with body image?"

Returning to this question I've spent more hours than I care to admit at these places. I had a Tilted Kilt 10 minutes from my house for years. I've gone to multiple Twin Peaks and Hooters in Vegas, Florida, Texas and the Carolinas. I've actually encountered more ex-strippers and strippers looking for a more vanilla job than girls graduating TO strip clubs.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Its not such an outlier to get OTC from hooters.
    Most relationships and dating involve a p2p interaction in some form. And even if there isnt p2p involved, the guy still has some form of status or fame to offer usually.
    College and highschool athletes dont have any money, are many times ugly or average, and in the case of some football or baseball players are even fat… yet still get more women than basically any other college guy…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion