tuscl

Should you buy a Valentine's Day gift or Rose for a stripper?

ggofv
Alabama
Something I have Always thought about was buying a rose for my all time favorite dancers. Is that going to be seen as weird? I'm not trying to have a relationship or even making an attempt at something serious.I just want to something special for them.

12 comments

• rattdog
    a day ago
    a bag of ghiardelli's chocolate should be good enough.
  • wallanon
    a day ago
    I've bought flowers for two dancers out of many, many dancers. It's not super common, but not that uncommon. I've never given a dancer flowers at the club, because those things are destined for the trash unless you really are one of her favorite customers.

Some clubs on special occasions like Valentine's Day will have a flower guy walking around. Like a hookah guy but with flowers. Easy enough then to buy a rose see how the dancer of your eye responds.
  • FoCoChronic
    a day ago
    I don’t think that’s weird at all. If they’re your ATFs, then I’m sure there’s some good rapport already established and they will appreciate it and know the place it’s coming from. It would only be overbearing or off putting if it was a dancer you didn’t know very well, I would think. Maybe get a little $5 or $10 vase so it stays safe at her locker/mirror while she’s on the floor. Despite women saying they love flowers, experience tells me they don’t really appreciate them all that much. I agree chocolates is a good idea too
  • jaybud999
    a day ago
    Probably not. You're just doing business in there.
  • CJKent_band
    a day ago
    Let your 🕷️ spider sense decide.

I gifted my ATF one of those teddy bears with a rose and heart shaped box of chocolates and she was very very happy.

One of the best investments to get her to accept that we move things OTC with GFE and PSE.

Let’s just be careful out there.
  • Studme53
    a day ago
    A sad tableau
  • FoCoChronic
    a day ago
    Just because it’s business doesn’t mean you can’t have a good working relationship and enjoy your business partner as a human being. Strippers have customers they prefer, just like we all have professional relationships that we prefer over others. Giving a dancer flowers is no different than giving your realtor/lawyer/whomever a bottle of wine or whatever. It’s a gesture of good faith and an expression of gratitude
  • georgmicrodong
    a day ago
    I once bought my ATM a necklace with her kid's names on it. She loved it.

Other than that, I don't remember anything.
  • wld4tatas
    a day ago
    If she's really your ATF then yes.

One of my most treasured moments in this hobby was the first time I gave my ATF a gift. It was on Valentine's Day many years ago. I gave her a generous gift card for Victoria Secret. Let's just say at the time she was not working in an upscale place, and it's possible I was the first customer to ever get her a gift like this. The look and reaction of complete astonishment and joy from her was priceless.
  • ilbbaicnl
    20 hours ago
    Learn some origami, and fold a $100, or even a $20, into a rose/flower shape. 90+% chance she'll like that better. If it's too much bother, just give her the money, and say "Happy Valentine's Day!". It's risky to do things for them in a way that a friend or boyfriend would. It can stress them, get them worried if they need to start faking that you are more than a customer to them.
  • Dolfan
    11 hours ago
    I don't know that I'd bring gifts into the strip club. I've bought shit for strippers I see OTC, but as stud says it feels like a sad tableau to walk into a strip club carrying a bouquet. Maybe I've just only seen it poorly executed, but the dudes I've seen doing that didn't make it look good.

Worrying about Valentines day in October seems a little off too if I'm being honest. I'm all for advance planning, but 100 days is an eternity in stripper time. She might not even be a stripper in Feb.
  • etsutwigg222
    11 hours ago
    I always make sure to give them a pearl necklace in every trip in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion