Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

LDK

CK_ISBAC

1 yr ago · 1 min read

I want to cum from dances, and have the girl on board with helping me, any suggestions? Other than paying more obviously.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for CJKent₋band
CJKent₋band
•

Jack off to some dick pics, that's my suggestion.

Profile picture for From978
From978
•

Congratulations. You're the second poster I've muted today, after the bot who's posting ads in vietnamese

Profile picture for CK_ISBAC
CK_ISBAC
•

All of u go fuck urselfs

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

LOL

Profile picture for BabyDoc
BabyDoc
•

@From978 ", after the bot who's posting ads in vietnamese "

Thanks for posting that. I'm in Saigon and when I saw that I said "WTF". I couldn't imagine what was up, but I'm glad it was just some random coincidence and I can go back to being my normal paranoid self..

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

☀️ 🌙 🚦 $ $ $ Money @ Your Honey

I Would Show Her I'm Da' Boss Before Going For LDK. Then, It's Easy! OTC Sounds Like A Good Idea. 👽 SC --- Tuscl Cheers

K
kallara
•

just hope you pick the right girl

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement