Comments by Muddy

19 hours ago
    shadowcat
    Atlanta suburb
    dress codes
    I usually wear blue jeans/t shirt and new balances. The only club I’ve ever been rejected from is Flight Club for not having a collared shirt.
    21 hours ago
    Book Guy
    I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
    They're all just too fat!
    I see both sides of it. There are definitely fat chicks out there dancing. No doubt. Flabby, all that shit. Some of you guys are not talking about not fat. Some of y’all just like anorexic girls. Call them out too. But some of y’all just like that. Any deviation from that is a porker is which is just nuts. To me Christy Canyon is the PERFECT body type. God I would fuck that all day. Healthy meat on all that. Yeah I don’t want Whoopi Goldberg either but I do need some curves. Some of yall are looking for Auschwitz level thin.
    misterorange
    FUCK Joe Biden
    Kimberly Cheatle Congressional Testimony
    The whole thing is crazy. Just gross incompetence. Somebody has to get fired.
    j04n44r
    New York
    Fun question I saw
    Lynda Carter
    Unions
    Also your general thoughts on organized labor?
    Unions
    My issue with unions is these government unions who are so politically active, putting up candidates, I mean how in that fuck is that legal? Seems like a conflict of interest with the taxpayer
    dickdecker
    Pennsylvania
    Wood ya.....
    Trick question. Say fuck all this and leave. Fold and live to fight another day.
    rattdog
    New York
    THOUGHTS ON THE RUSSIAN GIRLS?
    Usually not a fan but there some exceptions. Pretty big dancer demographic in New York. btw resident stripper member @blahblahblah23 is a russian girl.
    You know what a lot of these towns the local strip club really is
    idk I was in Abilene, Texas and it got me thinking. How many folks just get into this hobby because they are just bored as all fuck.
    ATACdawg
    Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
    Smash or Pass?
    Oh yeah
    Honestly just bring back the mafia
    I'll tell you what, y'all come to Bronx. We'll go on tour. We'll see what kind of folks are hanging out in the streets and you tell me if you want your elderly folks walking around any of that bullshit. It's just super obvious. I'm saying our elected officials ain't doing shit. I want the mafia back, Tommy Bonnino and Vinny Bumbaz with the crew with all the bats, let them run the show. I'll go with all that, they are not putting up with this bullshit. It ain't perfect but I'll make that trade.
    Honestly just bring back the mafia
    Crime is not reported. Only reliable stat is murder. They say the same bullshit in LA and San Francisco. Is it really better there? Sometimes you have to trust your "lying" eyes. BTW Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, and others stopped reporting to the FBI their crime stats in recent years. We really just don't know. We don't have that data.
    Givemegothgirls
    Milf lover and newbie nerd
    Pros and cons of the Cuban invasion?
    And to answer your question if I lived in an area where strip clubs suck and most of us do, yeah I'd welcome a cuban takeover, fuck it. I made a thread on exactly this question a ways back with like 100 comments, I'm too lazy to go find it though.
    Givemegothgirls
    Milf lover and newbie nerd
    Pros and cons of the Cuban invasion?
    BTW I would love a number of what city has more cuban girls, Houston or Miami. There are a lot of cuban girls in these places. Last ITC with a cuban chick was in Pasco at Bare Assets. Shit was that a good time. So I can't talk too much shit on them. They sure do get right down to business.
    Givemegothgirls
    Milf lover and newbie nerd
    Pros and cons of the Cuban invasion?
    Yeah your feelings are pretty typical of how most of us feel about it. It's amazing some of the places you see cubans. It's seems they hit Texas and continue migrate up from there. Oklahoma, Iowa, Nebraska, places you wouldn't think to find Cuban girls. And now I guess you see them in Illinois and Michigan too. I haven't really seen them up the east coast just in Georgia maybe as far up as NC and in the Northeast. (here and there in NJ but not a takeover I haven't been there in a while though) and up the west coast I haven't seen much, just in LA. Not too many places left for cubans to invade. I made a thread on it but how many strippers can come from one country. It's amazing if you think about it.
    Summertime...The Season of Temptations
    @huntsman lol
    Honestly just bring back the mafia
    Yeah are the murders down from the 80's yeah sure (You can thank RUDY for that) but I'm just talking about the guinea neighborhoods. They were still safe, middle class life possible. Other neighborhoods, yeah the crackwars, I get that. But now a days wherever your at, it's a fucking free for all. Thunderdome, whatever deranged crackhead is walking the street, they are gonna do whatever they do. Nobody is gonna report shit, because nothing happens and nobody gets locked up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSi8VxeCYOo&t=22s par for the course
    gammanu95
    My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
    Which is worse?
    Chuck Schumer to the Supreme Court “You won’t know what hit you”
  • review comment
    Hanging with @BubbleYum
    And btw Catalina was the name I was trying to remember
    gammanu95
    My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
    Trump's VP is chosen
    I would’ve went Tulsi or Donalds personally but I see why he went Vance. Get somebody from the rust belt who can appeal to folks near the Great Lakes. He needs Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan.
    gammanu95
    My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
    Trump's VP is chosen
    It was never gonna be Glenn Youngkin as some were saying. He might be the leading candidate for 2028 for the GOP but for VP he’s really tall. Orange people are sensitive to having tall people near because Umpa Lumpa comparisons. Trump was not allowing that.
    what do younger customers want?
    Younger customers want, really what all customers want would be cheap sex at absolute rock bottom of the barrel rates.
    WiseToo
    New York
    Trump Shot at Rally in Pennsylvania
    Last time this happened (although sitting president not former) was 1981 with Reagan. I mean shit that’s a long time. It was due at some point. Btw that shit sounded way too easy, how does this motherfucker crawl up on a warehouse with an AR and you got the crowd hooting and hollering about it for 5 minutes! What in the fuck happpened there?
    WiseToo
    New York
    Trump Shot at Rally in Pennsylvania
    Some of these dudes on the left ain’t fucking around though. A few months back they tried to get a bill through to pull secret service form convicted felons which was guaranteed on Trump because the fox was already in. And they STILL haven’t given RFK a secret service detail. With his facility history? They really ain’t playing around.
    WiseToo
    New York
    Trump Shot at Rally in Pennsylvania
    Probably gonna see Trumps polls numbers shootup. And probably a big time fundraising days today and tomorrow. It’s crazy just a few millimeters from possibly radically changing the history of America