tuscl

What do you miss? What do you want?

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
I have some free time coming up in November

What a some of the things you miss on tuscl?

Photos? Dancers? Like buttons?

Anything you want added?

No promises, but let me know in the comments what you'd like to see on this site

65 comments

• IWantHerOnMe
    5 days ago
    6 out of 8 for review approval but definitely the dancer photos and likes.
  • datinman
    5 days ago
    If the like/dislike buttons were eliminated because they were weaponized, how about just returning the like button.
  • Electronman
    5 days ago

The site is great already but since you asked.
    Dancer photos
    A place for funny cartoons photos
    A Hall of Fame for outstanding or funny reviews and articles.
    On rare occasions a review will get published that is clearly misleading or outright wrong. Any way to flag those after publication.
  • ggofv
    5 days ago
    Dancer Photos section with a requirement that they list the clubs they work for.

Return the like button.

More stringent requirements for review (6/8 as previously stated or a more strict metric such as dance prices required etc. Anyone joining this forum knows the general rules).

I would like for dancers to post their Onlyfans on here, but I understand that could lead to a safety concern. So feel free to ignore if that's off the table.
  • wallanon
    5 days ago
    The clear top answer is more dancers participating, but that's not necessarily something you can control even with incentives.

I actually thought having a like and a dislike button together was fine. If all someone does is post nonsense pretending to a bot it's not weaponizing a feature to downvote it. I'm all about downvoting threads that are just taking up space without providing value on a board that's often struggling to maintain on topic discussions.
  • Hank Moody
    5 days ago
    Like/dislike buttons
    5/7 review approval
    Muting an entire forum
    Photos
    Dancer listings
  • Icey
    5 days ago
    The only thing Id add is a 2 way block
  • IWantHerOnMe
    5 days ago
    Muting a forum is a good one
  • RonJax2
    5 days ago
    My wish list would include:

* Free Dancer VIP
    * Add a maxlength to review and article submission forms
    * A Hall of Fame already mentioned by @electronman sounds fun

Photos would be a nice, but IMHO, are probably not worth the compliance hassle, which I understand is considerable.
  • RonJax2
    5 days ago
    Oh, 2 way block would be huge. At least don't notify me when someone I've blocked comments on my thread, or even better, don't let them comment at all on my thread.
  • ggofv
    5 days ago
    I agree with the Free dancer VIP. I want to get perspectives of dancers as well as mongers. I thought that was done at one point but discontinued. Was there a reason to remove it?

I can see it being abused if left unchecked. I would make stripper VIP free on the notion that it needs some form of activity every month, pictures in stripper wear, articles, reviews, etc.
  • shadowcat
    5 days ago
    Make it clearer where to find the review guidelines. I'm still rejecting a lot of reviews for not reading them. Even had a PM asking where to find them.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    5 days ago
    I've also got a PM asking for guidelines and I also sent the guy the glossary.
  • twentyfive
    5 days ago
    2way block would be my ask
    Like button, we don't need a dislike
  • RonJax2
    5 days ago
    > Like button, we don't need a dislike

Agreed on this point
  • drewcareypnw
    5 days ago
    Dancer photos. Don’t let PL users upload them, that turns into a fiasco.
  • wallanon
    5 days ago
    If you're only going to have an upvote with no downvote then it's just an affirmation fest and some people trolling for likes. If people are actually contributing they don't have to be concerned with getting downvoted. I'd vote for having neither over just a like button.
  • Lex Luthor
    5 days ago
    Thumbs up/down buttons.

Dancer photos/ads.

Make it so only members who submit a review at least once a month or at least once every other month can submit political questions/statements. Strip club reviews only, smash or pass bullshit doesn't count. That should weed out a lot of the dumb political crap.
  • stripperlover777
    5 days ago
    I Would Like Ta' See "Spinner" Added To Da' Site Glossary. I Hear It All Da' Time On Tuscl But There's No Direct Way Of Apply. On The Net, It Says A "Spinner" Is Dancer On The Pole Spinning But I Hear It In Ways Not Directly Applied To Da' Stage.
    Would Like The "Like Thumbs Up Feature" Come Back For Comments & A Few More Picture Insertion Avatars For A Total Of 3 To 4 Pics We Can Have On Our Profile.
    👽 Tuscl Cheers
  • misterorange
    5 days ago
    Like/Dislike button
  • misterorange
    5 days ago
    "Like button, we don't need a dislike"

Fuck you RonJax2. I would dislike you if I could.
  • stripperlover777
    5 days ago
    ☀️ Would Like Review Approval/Like Ratings With A Rating Scale Of 0---10. It Can Be Added On The Adjudicators Part But Anonymously. Then, Show An Average Rating Of All The Adjudicators Or Have An Open Opinion With That Rating Scale For Everyone After Reviews Are Published. An Alternative Would Be Just Thumbs Up Or Down For Like/Dislike 🤠
  • ATACdawg
    5 days ago
    Definitely dancer photos!
  • skinnywhiteboy
    5 days ago
    State discussion boards instead of just a single national discussion board would be amazing.
  • TheeOSU
    5 days ago
    Even though it hasn't been mentioned something that most of us want, an EDIT BUTTON! But with a short time limit to use, like 5-15 minutes basically so people can fix spelling mistakes, further define what they were saying, but can't go back later and change what they said after possibly baiting people.
  • gSteph
    5 days ago
    Dancer photos
    Like button
    5/7 for reviews
    Shadowcats suggestion for Review guidelines
  • gSteph
    5 days ago
    Hall of fame
  • ilbbaicnl
    5 days ago
    Photos posted by dancers.
    Upvoting of posts.
  • Nobodygtyu
    5 days ago
    I wanna know which cucks have blocked me. All 6 of em bastards
  • grrlgonebad
    5 days ago
    Since I am new here, I don't know what the past looked like... but I can see some things I would like... I think everyone (most of everyone) likes the idea of dancer profiles.
    I know there are issues (legal and otherwise) behind that and a lot of abuse... but it could be fun.
    That said, as a dancer, I don't know that i would participate as fully in the forums (and thus the engagement) if I had my pictures and work schedule out there for everyone to see. Not that 99.9% of you guys are not just straight up fun pervs with a thick wallet...and an appetite for fun.... but it is that 1 guy who spoils it for all by stalking and terrorizing me... or worse.
    MOST strippers would only want to just use this as a marketing platform... and if you understand it that way, then it would be more appropriate than trying to integrate them into the whole "community".
  • sfrsox
    5 days ago
    4/5 to pass or 7/9

What is 2 way block?
  • grrlgonebad
    5 days ago
    I do think a whole separate seciton on "smash or pass" would be good...
  • ClubFan81077
    5 days ago
    The return of the "Like" button would be great!

I don't think I ever once used a "Dislike" button anywhere on the internet, but there were a few times here and there that I almost wished for a "Are you f****** kidding me?" button... :)
  • motorhead
    5 days ago
    Like button

Edit feature - with short time limit
  • nj_pete
    5 days ago
    What would be nice is having the club name lister as part of the “my reviews” section please, right now it’s just date and review name.
  • CJKent₋band
    5 days ago
    How about adding dick pics!
  • grrlgonebad
    5 days ago
    I have an unfortunate amount of dick pics in my deleted folder... so...
  • georgebailey
    5 days ago
    Edit feature. Sometimes reviews are written in haste, or there's problems with mobile phones and the ability to review before it posts. It would be great to fix our mistakes.
  • RolandKash
    5 days ago
    Like Button
  • twentyfive
    5 days ago
    If you won’t bring back the two way block, how about prohibiting people that you have on mute, from commenting on reviews that that person that has them on mute writes. That is the reason I stopped writing reviews.
  • hotgirlsplz
    4 days ago
    Editing posts and reviews with a 5 minute time limitation after posting.
  • DOLLAR_BILL
    4 days ago
    I second NJ Pete’s request for having the Club Name listed when you go to My Reviews in your profile. It’s difficult to find a previous review not knowing which club it was for. Thx!
  • wallanon
    4 days ago
    NJ Pete and Dolla Bill have a point. It's been so long since I wrote a review I hadn't noticed that the review list on user profiles didn't have the club name.
  • twentyfive
    4 days ago
    ^ if you call the club list from the general menu it lists them by club, if you call the list from your profile it lists them by title
  • caseyx
    4 days ago
    Seems like adding the club name to the list on your profile would be a really simple addition, just a formatting thing. Much easier than adding dancer photos (which I'd also like).
  • BGSD3100
    4 days ago
    Go back to limited free reviews.
  • TheeOSU
    4 days ago
    'CJKent₋band

12 hours ago
    How about adding dick pics!'

I seriously laughed my ass off when I just now saw this!
    The truth will set you free cj!
  • ww
    4 days ago
    Every time I see this topic, it’s always the same things mentioned.

Wasn’t the free VIP for dancers already in the works to come back?
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    4 days ago
    The “Subscriptions” link is giving me a server-side exception error message when I select it. Digest: 1419705833
  • blahblahblahs
    4 days ago
    The maps feature is great. If the maps page could include any/all of dance prices, ID Scan warnings, and hours it would be quite helpful.

I second the idea of state specific forums, but I wonder if metro/regions would be better? E.g. South Jersey and Philly are sorta the same market, but Pittsburg isn't. Likewise, New England would only need one board not six.
  • Jascoi
    4 days ago
    edit of postings and reviews available for an hour. Or maybe only a half hour... to clear up the typos and errors.
  • Dolfan
    4 days ago
    Like without dislike is snowflake shit. If you can't take someone thumbs downing your post, IMO you lack the emotional intelligence and fortitude to deal with strip clubs in general. I'd like to see both of them back.

Pictures are good too, but I can do without those.

A view that showed which reviews a particular adjudicator approved/rejected might be interesting too.
  • rattdog
    4 days ago
    founder,

do whatever it is for you that makes it not so unbearable to do. the fact that you're even running this site is beyond praiseworthy.

definitely please do bring the pics back-specifically dancer pics. this at least gives me an idea of what other girls look like outside my area.
  • misterorange
    4 days ago
    @Dolfan "Like without dislike is snowflake shit."

I'd like that post, if I could.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 days ago
    Dancer photos, but maybe give the dancers an option to not allow comments.

Free VIP for verified dancers. I think this site is better when more dancers are here. I'm also okay with them having some tools to connect with customers. Perhaps there can be a forum where only verified dancers can post images and schedules, etc. That would be more on-topic than the Political Discourse forum.

Muting a forum is a great idea.

VIP members should be able to vote to have a published-but-problematic review adjudicated for removal by founder (but only one time).

I wouldn't mind having like/dislike back.

Hard no to the "edit" button.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 days ago
    Don't bring back limited free review views. Users abused that privilege to cobble together fake reviews that read authentically enough to get past adjudication.

Once in a while you can live on the edge and visit a club without a roadmap.
  • hotgirlsplz
    3 days ago
    Getting notifications when you "@" another user in a thread.
  • RockAllNight
    3 days ago
    Club type (topless, nude, bikini bar, etc.) shows up on the club listings and unpublished reviews but no longer shows up on the header of published reviews.

Bring back dancer pics

Like/dislike buttons for reviews, discussions and comments.
  • stripperlover777
    3 days ago
    🚦 Would Be Nice For Bring Back Da' Dancer's SC Independent Listings Section. Help's Out For Stripper & Club Info. ⭐
  • loper
    2 days ago
    I would enjoy more dancer discussion participation -- I don't know what it would take to get that back. And, of course, an edit button (kidding).
  • Puddy Tat
    2 days ago
    City/metro area forums for some of the more discussed areas--Atlanta, SE Florida, Detroit, maybe Providence.
  • stripperlover777
    2 days ago
    👽 I Would Like Ta' See Da' Tuscl System Be Set Up For Automatic Random Color Changes In Da' Comments Background Text Boxes From Da' Discussions (For All Comments Of Everybody). However, They Should All Be On Da' Darker Side Ta' Visually Show Da' White Text Well. Like Da' Darker Gray We Have Now, But Add Black, Dark Blue, Maroon, Dark Purple, Dark Red, Dark Green, Dark Yellow/Gold, Dark Aqua. I Like Da' Medium Dark Blue Color Dat' Shows Our Own Comments Currently. Let's Be Creative ---- 🐦
  • TheeOSU
    2 days ago
    'Let's Be Creative ----'

^
    Translation: founder does all the work trying to satisfy this fool's multiple color scheme requests.
  • TheeOSU
    2 days ago
    BTW, founder, even though you previously said there'd never be an edit button, never say never.
  • misterorange
    a day ago
    @nobodygtyu - agree. I wanna know what dickless fagots are blocking me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion