tuscl

Work

Thursday, March 19, 2020 8:18 AM
Any of you want to talk about what you do in your real life for employment?

20 comments

• Liwet
    4 years ago
    Poker.
  • GeordieBoy
    4 years ago
    Are you in Vegas lol?
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    GeordieBoy is full-time troll. I"m a male model/ male stripper and service hen parties in my spare time.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    NO
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    gigolo.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Work? What’s that?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I'd have to kill you, and truthfully I got better thing to do than kill trolls.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    "I love to work at nothing all day." 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧🎸🎶
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Just coz he has unconventional stories doesn't make him a troll. If it doesn't hurt you give people the benefit of the doubt. You don't lose anything. Calling him a troll just makes you sound paranoid. I work with the kind of people on tuscl lulz
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    What makes "him" a troll is being an IceyDodo alias. LMAO that she tries to deny it. 😂😂😂
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Any of you want to talk about what you do in your real life for employment?" Why?
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    You first GeordieBoy :) Here, let me kickstart your self-revelation: Care to explain this reveal from your Anyone Have A Stripper Hoe Blackmail Them post - "Spent a month on psych 10 years ago and almost ended up there again over this." ?? Inquiring minds want to know.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    GeordieLoco is nothing but IceyDodo's alias troll. He's been set up to be a mockery of a PL. So pathetic that he spends $300k in less than a year on a stripper whore before he realizes that she doesn't love him and now wants to blackmail him. So pathetic that IceyDodo can "rationally" point it all out to him. So pathetic that if anyone is stupid enough to go along with it that IceyDodo will get her rocks off about it.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    I am a renaissance man.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Retired. And really tired of trolls.
  • GeordieBoy
    4 years ago
    Yeah SirLapdancealot it is well established that I was a complete idiot about this hoe. Like a good percentage of the population I have some mental health issues; depression, sex addiction lol but not the split persona you think. Not IceyLoco, PimpSean or Chester Cheetah. I am a physician.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    Yeah GeordieLoco keep trying. Especially keep trying to maintain a different writing style than IceyDodo because that's been your tell. Well, that and maintaining a consistent backstory. You should work on that too. And physician? Nice try too! 😂😂😂
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    😁 troll or not - 'some mental health issues' is a far cry from 'Spent a month on psych 10 years ago' Like repairing a broken arm vs quadruple bypass heart surgery 😁
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    I have a STEM degree and am an associate professor at my local community college. It is a ripe environment to search for desperate young women who need a sugar daddy. Seeking Arrangements!
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I own a simple dojo called Cobra Kai.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion