Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Work

GeordieBoy

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Any of you want to talk about what you do in your real life for employment?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Poker.

Profile picture for GeordieBoy
GeordieBoy
•

Are you in Vegas lol?

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

GeordieBoy is full-time troll.

I"m a male model/ male stripper and service hen parties in my spare time.

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

NO

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

gigolo.

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

Work? What’s that?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I'd have to kill you, and truthfully I got better thing to do than kill trolls.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

"I love to work at nothing all day." 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧🎸🎶

W
wallanon
•

"Any of you want to talk about what you do in your real life for employment?"

Why?

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

You first GeordieBoy :)

Here, let me kickstart your self-revelation: Care to explain this reveal from your Anyone Have A Stripper Hoe Blackmail Them post - "Spent a month on psych 10 years ago and almost ended up there again over this." ?? Inquiring minds want to know.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

I am a renaissance man.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Retired. And really tired of trolls.

Profile picture for GeordieBoy
GeordieBoy
•

Yeah SirLapdancealot it is well established that I was a complete idiot about this hoe. Like a good percentage of the population I have some mental health issues; depression, sex addiction lol but not the split persona you think. Not IceyLoco, PimpSean or Chester Cheetah. I am a physician.

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

😁 troll or not - 'some mental health issues' is a far cry from 'Spent a month on psych 10 years ago'

Like repairing a broken arm vs quadruple bypass heart surgery 😁

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I have a STEM degree and am an associate professor at my local community college. It is a ripe environment to search for desperate young women who need a sugar daddy. Seeking Arrangements!

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

I own a simple dojo called Cobra Kai.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement