tuscl

Mute Function

NJBalla
New York
I havent been watching the discussions section as much as I used to, but Im getting a kick out of the "mute" function. Something tells me this wont effect the output of SJG posts tho. SJG does the majority of your comments being put on mute depress you?

177 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    NJBalla, do you just want to start meta narratives about people?

You have ignore, and you have thread by thread ignore, and yes, there is mute.

So WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ That would be a 'yes'...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ CMI, is your ignore function broken? Did you urinate on it to break it?

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ No, but I thought you had me on ignore, you creepy nitwit .
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CMI, because you hide behind a keyboard, you can talk about me. You would not be doing this f2f.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    To the OP's point, yes, I've noticed that in most threads SJG's comments are muted.

Not that any such thing will stop him from him from talking to himself, probably offline as well as online.

You know, SJG, you could just mute this entire thread...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Do you want to just skip straight to threatening me with violence now, rather than jumping through the usual hoops to get there eventually?

Yeah, I've never posted anything that I wouldn't say directly to you, and you wouldn't do sweet fuck all about it.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    BUT YOU STUPID FUCK HEAD, YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ME, AND FACE TO FACE IF YOU TRIED THIS YOU WOULD BE SILENCED!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CMI, IF YOU TRIED THIS F2F I WOULD PLACE YOU UNDER CITIZENS ARREST AND CABLE TIE YOUR WRISTS TOGETHER AND BEHIND A LAMP POST AS YOU AWAIT THE ARRIVAL OF POLICE. THIS WOULD BE FOLLOWED WITH A RESTRAINING ORDER.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    A. None of that would happen. There might be some mild-to-moderate incontinence on your part, but that's it.

B. ALL-CAPS don't make your words more important.

C. You don't need to sign your posts "SJG". We can already see that your the one posting, you fuck-wit.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ FYI ... I'd say this to your face.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    SJG, how can you make a
    Citizens arrest on CMi if he hasn’t broken any law! That’s more
    Proof of your lack of any credibility. Like someone said, it’s only a matter of time before you threaten violence, like the party of progressives encourage their members to do.

By the way I bet your members don’t follow what you say, because there are no members. As Maury Povich once said, and it can be said to you too SJG, “the results are in, and that too is a lie, SJG!”
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    YOU IDIOTS THINK I CARE WHAT YOU THINK? AND YOU THINK I WOULD ALLOW YOU TO TALK ABOUT ME F2F, WRONG ON BOTH COUNTS.

THERE IS NO ONE WALKING AROUND WHO HAS EVER TRIED ANY SUCH THINGS WITH ME.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Apparently, you're unaware of the "Felony: Meta Narrative" legislation SJG has drafted and sent to Congress every year for decades now.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    So rather than use the mute feature op so vehemently touts he would rather troll sjg. His intent is pretty clear.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SJG said "YOU IDIOTS THINK I CARE WHAT YOU THINK?"

Yes. Either that or you ALL-CAPS key is stuck.

"AND YOU THINK I WOULD ALLOW YOU TO TALK ABOUT ME F2F, WRONG ON BOTH COUNTS."

Yep. I do. And with zero consequences.

"THERE IS NO ONE WALKING AROUND WHO HAS EVER TRIED ANY SUCH THINGS WITH ME."

Well, in general, nobody wants to make eye contact with the creepy mumbling guy who smells like cat urine and patchouli at the library internet kiosk. So... you're probably not wrong.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

No.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    So, SJG is making the "I'm the toughest guy on the planet" posts again? Last time I saw it was a few months ago. Probably the third or fourth time he's done it.

And no, I don't have to read a single one of his diatribes to know what he said. It's amply clear. 🤣
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ People do not fuck with me face to face. And no I am not very tough at all. But I don't tolerate people who try to fuck with me, and so they don't.

Online keyboard cowards, that is a different matter.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ I'm glad the librarian helped fix your keyboard.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @SJG answered my original question. The mute function seems to be enraging him. SJG we all have to deal with stresses in life. Thats what keeps the lights on at many strip clubs. I guess those front room makeout sessions arent all what they are cracked up to be?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    NO YOU STUPID FUCK HEAD, WHERE I DRAW THE LINE IS BOZOS WHO INSIST ON MAKING META-NARRATIVE TO TALK ABOUT ME.

ARE YOUR EARS CRAMMED FULL OF FECES, IS THAT YOUR PROBLEM?

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Your all-caps key is stuck again...
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Of course the mute function enrages him. He can see what everyone else is saying about him, but nobody else can "hear" him. And he *knows* they can't see his responses. It's totally unfair, because the entire internet should have the benefit of his sage wisdom, not just the ones who are either as yet ignorant of ignore, or watch only to laugh at him.

It's like everyone else has noise cancelling headphones with ambient sound passthrough tuned to SJG's voice. Everybody else comes through loud and clear, and he is...silent.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    GMD, SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND NOISE CANCELLING HEAD PHONES WOULD NOT PROTECT YOUR EARS FROM WHAT I AM SAYING TO YOU.

SJG
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Uh oh georg he’s telling you to shut up. You better shut up OR HE’LL MAKE YOU STOP BECAUSE HE WOULD NEVER PUT UP WITH THAT F2F!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @NJBalla fucking brilliant thread and fucking well played, good sir. LMAO all day at san_jose_creep's rage. 👏👏👏
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    LOL! MAYBE IF WE WRITE IN ALL CAPS WE'LL BE AS GOOD AS HIM.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ And maybe if you could just clean the wax out of your ears, then you would hear and see that there is no sense in posting negative meta-narratives, about anyone here.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LAUGHING MY ASS OFF @SAN_JOSE_CREEP!!!

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Watching you implode is entertaining enough. There’s no girls worth a drink her now so we’re bored.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ But you are still just a worthless creep.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @prevert I can't count the number of times now where I've read TUSCL and seeing san_jose_creep spam the boards with his drivel, then I put my phone away and have a great time playing the "chump's game" with strippers for a few hours in real life, and finally I return to TUSCL and there he is still spamming TUSCL for hours later.

Where most of us actually go to strip clubs in real life and post and write reviews about it, san_jose_creep only has TUSCL to fantasize and live the PL life vicariously.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    SirLap I know. But the girls are all busy or in back or junkies so Stupid Jerkoff Guy is at least entertaining. But we’re leaving soon so I’ll be done. lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Supposedly, I'm on his ignore list.

Supposedly...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    SirLap is on ignore, but if talking about me I will find out. He and Prevert should have something better to do with their time than talk about me. If either or both of them tried this f2f, they would be silenced If they yielded to my commands I would let the police deal with them. If not, I would silence them myself.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Guys if founder finds that y'all are having so much fun with the ignore/mute he's going to take it away lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SJG said "I would let the police deal with them."

Based on what crime?

"If not, I would silence them myself."

Specifically, how? No, really... specifically.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    So the very next post after SirLap says you have him on ignore you claim to have him on ignore but know everything he says anyway.

Right.

You’re not silencing anybody you puling fuck. I’ve scraped more noxious shit than you off my boots.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    You know SJG is uncomfortable when he posts 20 comments without including a link. Here a timely link below to ease the pain SJG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHA…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    He could put this entire thread on ignore.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Again, none of you would get away with this f2f, you would end up either in jail, or in the hospital, or quite possibly dead.

I do not mess around with people.

You all should have better things to do than talk about me.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    My, oh my, I go to get a lap dance and look what I come back to.

He's making threats again, isn't he?

SJG, having met prevert and sat across the table from him, let's just say you're...outclassed in the "threatening" department. By a long shot. :)
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "He could put this entire thread on ignore."

^ this is exactly what he suggests to anyone complaining about his hundreds of spam posts and threads. 😂
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Ok georg is drunk again and I’m his ride so we’re leaving. Have fun all. lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    !!! YATZEE!!!

We have reach the death threat phase of this thread.

SJG said "I do not mess around with people."

You've also never seen a vagina (internet doesn't count).
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Fuck heads, I do defend myself. I would not engage with bozos unless I was prepared to:

1. Arrest and hand the over to police.
    2. To use severe violence against them
    3. To just outright kill them.

This is what makes me different from the people you seem to be accustomed to, people like yourselves.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Arrest us for what crime?

The only thing you've murdered is the bandwidth allotment at the library.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    He won't put it on ignore because he wouldn't see the results of his trolling and he's only here to troll everyone. Regarding the threats he threatened me with death in the past, not that I was concerned by his tough talk masking his impotency, and I see he's doing it again.

Seriously, Founder got rid of two posters who were PITAs but their crimes were insults and name calling, the creep's death threats are way beyond that, why is he given a free pass?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I assume the librarians broke out the tranquilizer gun. It's closing time.
  • gobstopper007
    5 years ago
    Wow. This thread got me curious so I unmuted SJG. Won’t make that mistake again. Dude really needs to look into changing meds - his ain’t working.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    No gobstopper007, you and some others are just showing what keyboard cowards you are. You all should have better things to to than talk about me. F2F you would be silenced.

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    This thread was hilarious! Thank you NJBalla for creating it, and to CMI and others for the witty responses to all of SJG's rambling. "I'm glad the librarian helped fix your keyboard" 😂😂😂😂

After all that, I guess it's safe to say the answer to NJBalla's original question is definitely yes. I was also amused at how many people had SJG's comments muted when the feature first debuted. Then Founder told us that all comments by any user placed on ignore by a thread starter will be auto muted. Seeing so many of SJG's comments muted I was able to deduce just how many folks have him ignored. At the very least I think it shows that I'm not the only one who thinks he's full of shit.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    So contrary to what some may think, I personally don't think san_jose_creep is here for the sole purpose of trolling. I mean he is a troll and all, but that's more of a byproduct of his true intentions rather than his MO here.

And before I get into his true intentions here, we have to understand how he got here. And the answer to that, from his own posts, mind you, and after taking away all his embellishments, is that he's here because he lost everything - his wife, his home, his job, and his fortunes - from excessive mongering as a PL. Back in the 90s he was a basic PL chump that went to see strippers and AMP whores, and with strippers he blew a lot of money on them through lapdances with the intention of getting ITC/OTC sex but he failed at it. Miserably. Then eventually he got caught and it led to an ugly divorce with his wife and ultimately he ended up homeless in San Jose. He found TUSCL eventually and since he was a PL he joined like everyone else.

So then, as a TUSCL member, he was able to escape his real life and even post theories about righting his past wrongs and become the ultimate stripper womanizer. Through TUSCL he developed theories like FRMOS and forming an organization as his newly discovered keys to "waking up in the mornings" with strippers.

And because he's so mentally distraught about losing everything in real life, TUSCL began to be a pure escape from reality for him. It became a place where, with a lot of suspension of disbelief on his part, he could escape and actually BE that stripper womanizer and sex organization great leader. And it's been successful to him. Every day he can log on and advise others that he knows how best everyone should monger while also pretend to actually be the expert he fantasizes about. But....

... there's a catch. And the catch is that whenever someone else calls bullshit on his fantasy posts or reminds him of his true reality of being homeless and destitute in San Jose with absolutely NO CHANCE of getting with strippers, his fantasy gets ruined. And this pisses him off, so he trolls the offender.

This is the real reason he's a troll here. I don't think he intends to troll just to be one. Again he's only a troll to you when you bring him out of his TUSCL fantasy time. This thread does that to him. Hence his rage about it.

• NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @TFP, i consider it a public service haha. All the muting would probably result in SJG going on a front room makeout spree. In other news I think I found a picture of SJG responding to emails at his library.

https://www.frontiersman.com/news/mat-su…
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You claim that muting. Sjg is the best option yet you don't have him on ignore and made this thread just to troll him. And you act so smug about it like it makes you look clever. Fucking retard
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO IceyDodo you should talk. You've created many threads with the sole intention of trolling. And you put people on ignore or mute them but yet you still read and reply to them. Fucking hypocritical retard! 🤭
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    So says IceyLoco, the only member on here that supports SJG. IceyHomo is SJG’s Butt buddy doing rough anal on him. Lmfao!
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Icey where did anyone in this thread suggest that muting SJG is the best option? From reading the thread it seems all NjBalla said was that SJG is muted by a lot of folks and that's all. Personally I don't suggest muting him either because then you miss out on hilarious threads like this.

Meanwhile Icey, you use the mute function on posts that don't even insult anyone, it's just simply a different view than yours. Much like you complain that "the geriatric trick club" does to you. I've seen you mute a ton of CJ Kent posts that were simply quotes and statistics. That's quite hypocritical.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP IceyDodo is a master of the strawman argument - make a false assumption and then attack it. She's a dodo like that.

And her examples of hypocrisy are ongoing with regularity...

...she mutes and ignores people but still reads their posts

...she doesn't want to be a trick but then "dates" stripper whores by giving them lots of money and drugs for GFE

...she calls out people for creating troll threads but she creates them herself

^ This is just an example list too.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I'm sure that SJG will let us all know what he thinks today...
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    #CMI let's see who causes him to switch to capslock again this time.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I didn’t even realize how it worked till like 3 days ago
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The lot of you, you need to learn how to post without talking about me, directly or indirectly,

I would not allow any of you to do this f2f.

SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I am sure I will never see another comment from the impotent pussy named SJG, who is simply a loser leeching off his mommy.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    -->@TFP: "where did anyone in this thread suggest that muting SJG is the best option?"

I hereby suggesting muting and ignoring are both excellent options. #CAPSLOCK
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "The lot of you, you need to learn how to post without talking about me, directly or indirectly,

I would not allow any of you to do this f2f.

SJG"

^^^ This is a great example of him raging against anything that takes him out of his TUSCL fantasy time. This thread and our posts are bringing him back to reality in that he's a homeless dude in San Jose that nobody takes seriously. As such, his fantasy as a stripper womanizer and sex organization great leader is broken. Hence, a rage response.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    @SJG ... How can you tell that I'm talking about you? According to your TUSCL page, I'm on your ignore list.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Only an impotent pussy would threaten silly little girl violence like gun barrell communism. He's never been to a strip club; never been laid; never worked and never, ever, ever took a second of his time to help another human being.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    It is your right to mute/ignore/reply/post, etc everyone have fun (or don't).

The initial question from this discussion of this thread has been emphatically answered.

From me a special thanks to @sirdancealot for always presentíng an excellent analysis of the situation.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    SJG says “I wound not allow any if you to do this f2f.”

Yeah you would SJG because freedom of speech is nothing you can do about it, so stfu because f2f you aren’t tough enough to handle the majority of us. There is no citizens arrest you can make on anybody, and you haven’t learned the art of turning around and walking away. Basically you’ve yet to learn to STFU!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, Sirlap is on ignore. You are not, and though indirectly, you are still talking about me. If you tried this f2f, I would put a stop to you.

Meat72, Freedom of Speech does not give you any right to use a public space to trash talk anyone. So it is you who ned to learn how to STFU.

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @SJG said "Freedom of Speech does not give you any right to use a public space to trash talk anyone"

That's funny, I thought that's exactly what all these presidential candidates do during election season. I mean they get to use the media on a daily basis to do exactly that. SJG you need to show up to a MAGA rally and make a citizens arrest on Donald Trump.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The fucktards whining about anyone disagreeing with them being trolls are themselves the worst trolls here.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    But Icey......you just described yourself.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    No I described you at al
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal I had the "privilege" of discovering TUSCL and actively lurking the forums in 2015-2016 which is about the same time that san_jose_creep was posting his stalking debacles with actual AMP whores. Since he dominates the boards so much, I ended up reading a lot of his posts in detail. And it's continued to today. He actually fascinates me because he is so bat shit crazy but posts as if everything he says is perfectly sane and logically thought out. I've studied his posts and endeavored to understand him. And now I believe I do and I'm confident that I'm near 💯 about him, without even meeting him in real life. I'd be willing to bet a VIP session with the stripper of one's choice that my analysis of him is mostly correct.

And this is why I'm his #1 ignored TUSCL member. He hates me because whether I'm trolling him or not I always bring him back to his reality and don't play along with his fantasy on here. He knows this, so his only course of action is to do his best to pretend that I don't exist and shut out everything I'm saying. And the irony of all of it is that I'm actually trying to help him. He's in a denial and deflection "do loop" on TUSCL. He'll never get out of his predicament unless he wakes up to reality and instead of fantasizing and escaping on TUSCL he works to better himself in real life. Until then..."he is who he is"...
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Your behavior in this thread speaks for itself
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TFP,

Icey engages in rational discourse, which is what forums are for. Maybe someday you can learn to do that.

TFP, in your work place do you trash talk about people? Do you trash talk at people out on the sidewalk? If I found you doing such, I would deal with you myself.

Politicians are public figures, and so the laws are different.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "The fucktards whining about anyone disagreeing with them being trolls are themselves the worst trolls here."

^ @IceyDodo you sure do sound like a whiny fucktard with this post. 😂😂😂

FYI I'm not whining. I'm just commenting on the thread. OTOH you've come into this thread and attacked and whined. 😝
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Icey nah you described you. I've seen post after post of you claiming that the geriatric trick club trolls you because they disagree with your different views. It's almost kind of funny seeing you then post "The fucktards whining about anyone disagreeing with them being trolls are themselves the worst trolls here. Muthafucka that's you!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    SJG your comments are so hypocritical I'm not gonna even bother. You telling someone else to learn how to engage in rational discourse is fucking comedy.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    “ Meat72, Freedom of Speech does not give you any right to use a public space to trash talk anyone. So it is you who ned to learn how to STFU.”

Yes it does cunt wad. As long as he’s not inciting or being violent he can use a public space to talk all the shit he wants about you and the cops won’t lay a finger on him and neither will you unless YOU want to go to jail.

You’re the only one talking about “handling” anyone and you won’t even do that.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Dedicating entire threads to whining about members and cyber bullying ghe doesn't make any of you look good. But then you feel emboldened given your false consensus and semi anonymity
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Dedicating yourself to responding to a known troll thread in your own words makes you look like you LIKE it. 😂😂😂
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SJG said "Freedom of Speech does not give you any right to use a public space to trash talk anyone."

From a Constitutional sense, freedom of speech has pretty much nothing to do with it.

From a law enforcement perspective, though, if you called the cops and told them you needed help because some guy was creating negative meta-narratives about you, you'd probably hear snickering right before the line went dead.

Also, you're creepy as fuck.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Wow just wow
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    On the psychology of bullying:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basic…
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ what about the psychology of paying women half your age to perform sexual acts on you in exchange for money, while married to an Asian wife? Bet you can’t find that article?
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Yes @Meathead, you're a classic bully with chip on your shoulder and a massive inferiority complex.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Also, @Meathead, that's not quite correct. They're always *less than* half my age.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    One thing I know I am correct about, you’re a monetary trick! Lmfao!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CMI, do you trash talk people in your work place? In front of them in restaurants? On the sidewalk?

If I see you doing it, I will tell you that if you leave you can sleep in your own bed, but otherwise there will be consequences for you.

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Well I guess Cristobal won the capslock contest for today, just in another thread.

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7103…
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TFP, you might think this is funny, but I guarantee you that you would not get to go on like this in any f2f setting.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I still don't understand how you see my comments, SJG! You have me on ignore! What other madness will this wacky world produce!

... ahem...

SJG said "CMI, do you trash talk people in your work place?"

No, but I have a professional relationship with those people. Meanwhile, you're a creepy-as-fuck shut in who earned the nickname "Sleepytime Rapist", and wants to start a crazy-pants sex cult that is also pretty rapey.

So... apples and oranges.

"In front of them in restaurants?"

Actually, not often, but that has happened. Like you, that guy was a huge waggling dick.

"On the sidewalk?"

Why, yes. That restaurant was on a sidewalk.

"If I see you doing it, I will tell you that if you leave you can sleep in your own bed, but otherwise there will be consequences for you."

[Queue TV Sitcom Laugh Track]

None of that would happen.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CMI, you are talking about me. I do police for that.

Trash talking people in your work place, retail places, the side walk. If I see it you will get a warning of consequence and a chance to leave.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SJG said "CMI, you are talking about me. I do police for that."

Meaning, your ignore list is pure horseshit.

"Trash talking people in your work place, retail places, the side walk. If I see it you will get a warning of consequence and a chance to leave."

And then I wouldn't leave.

And you'd never see me in my workplace, because I don't work in the library or the local group home for the indignant and creepy.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CMI, I suggest that you start using the common sense rules of civility, rather than using this forum as a place to trash talk the other participants.

You would not get to trash talk people like that in real life.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Not surprisingly, I won't take very seriously any comments on civility from a guy who issues empty, foot-stamping "death threats" to anyone who calls you on your bullshit.

There's a good reason why you're muted in most of the threads here.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    The ownage! Man I could read this all day!

And yeah I used to be jealous of you CMI for making SJG's ignore list. But now I see there's two levels to it. Level 1 is the step you're at. He publicly announces that you're on his ignore list, but still reads and responds to everything you say. Then there's step 2, I'll call this the SLD step. At this step SJG has been trolled so long and so hard by you that he flat out submits and never responds to you again. He'll read every word you write despite having you on ignore, but won't respond. Sadly I'm doubtful that I'll ever achieve that level.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "You would not get to trash talk people like that in real life."

^^^ Note the mention of real life here and his anger. Again, he is equating his fantasy TUSCL persona life and with his DESIRED real life. He doesn't ever want to decouple them. He struggles with it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SJG ... I mean, you do understand that most of what you're posting isn't visible except in your own navel-gazing threads, right? And those are largely muted by most here as well.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TFP and CMI, I emphasize that you would not get away with this in real life, not anywhere indoor or out door.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yes, I would.

This is the 'autistic loop' portion of the evening, isn't it?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    No Ishmael, I would interdict you, no matter when or where it was.

SJG
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    No you wouldn’t.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SJG.... I assume you had to throw in the word 'interdict' to make up for misspelling 'outdoor'.

Also, no you wouldn't.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CMI, people do not get away with trash talking and verbal harassment, and you would not either. I would see to that personally.

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @tfp

Yes, I won with just a simple thanks to the TUSCL brethren.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal,, you are still talking about me.

If we were f2f right now I would be 25mm in front of your nose and screaming at you Marine Corp Drill Sargent style.

Shut the Fuck Up you creepy Piece of Shit!

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SJG said "If we were f2f right now I would be 25mm in front of your nose and screaming at you Marine Corp Drill Sargent style."

So, not 24 or 26mm? But exactly 25mm? Well, that's freakishly and stupidly specific.

Outside of you just being a crazy person, I'm never going to understand what you get out of these impotent threats that only get carried out in that rat's nest you have for a brain. .

Is this frustration born out of the knowledge that so much of your stuff is muted and going completely unread?
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @SJG How about you go blow off some steam and take the 50 min drive to Solano County. I hear its beautiful this time of the year.

"1st U.S. Coronavirus Case Of Unknown Origin From Solano County, "
    https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2020/0…
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Is this frustration born out of the knowledge that so much of your stuff is muted and going completely unread?"

^ @Ishmael this is one root of it for sure. By being muted by most of TUSCL he has no audience to validate his stripper womanizer and sex organization great leader personas, effectively being the TUSCL "death" of them, which in turn is effectively placing him back to his real world reality as a homeless dude fantasizing about it but never realizing it. Hence, his rage.

It's also why he's against and rages about the VIP and Verified rooms.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirdancealot

It is a very interesting composite you have pieced together.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    “ Marine Corp Drill Sargent style”

Even a Navy guy knows it’s “drill INSTRUCTOR” and even though we don’t have them we also know it’s spelled “sergeant” unless you’re watching bewitched.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    And no you wouldn’t.
  • BabyDoc
    5 years ago
    What a fucking train wreck. Stupidity and mental illness are not a good combination.

I’m with @TheeOSU in wondering why @founder hasn’t deleted this psycho long ago. Threatening to kill other members, wanting to beat dancers to a bloody pulp, advocating rape, and spamming the discussion board with endless crap all the while having never gone to a strip club or made any kind of positive contribution to the site all seem to me to be very uncivil behavior but maybe I’m being too judgemental.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal I'm telling you that he's here trying to live as his TUSCL personas and stay in denial from his real life as much as possible. TUSCL IS his strip club!
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    BabyDoc is correct. The only redemption I see for keeping SJG around is that he’s the resident punching bag. Otherwise I can’t see justification by Founder for deleting a witty guy like Txtittyfag who cleverly would out posers and lying members, but still keep a spamming and threatening lunatic like SJG. It boggles the mind!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I see san_jose_creep as TUSCL's village idiot and also a cautionary tale to all married PLs on what can happen if you become an out of control monger. This is his one contribution to TUSCL.

That said, he doesn't write reviews and he is a spamming troll so I wouldn't miss him if his account got deleted.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    The question is, is Founder doing this site a service or disservice for keeping SJG around?

I can see his value of being a harmless punching bag, yet if anybody else did the things SJG did, they would be band!
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    For those wondering SJG is approaching 35k comments on discussions. I suggest founder rename "mute comment" to "SJG comment" when he hits 50k in a few months
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ good idea bro
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "For those wondering SJG is approaching 35k comments on discussions. I suggest founder rename "mute comment" to "SJG comment" when he hits 50k in a few months"

^ Assuming he joined June 1, 2014, that's about 17 posts per day, every day.

For context my and MackTruck's post rate is about 8 per day and yours (NJBalla) is about 0.5.

For a guy that doesn't go to strip clubs this century, san_jose_creep sure does have a lot to say about them. 🤷
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    No, most of his posts are him talking to himself in 100 post long threads that nobody else em reads because they muted them or have him on ignore.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @prevert agreed. That's the "spamming troll" in him that I mentioned. He talks about and pushes founder to keep threads open, supposedly for others to keep contributing over time, but in reality he really just wants to keep talking to himself in them as his own personal "echo chamber". In these threads some of them, but not all, are a digression from his TUSCL personas since they are way OT. And to this I just say that they are simply from his bat shit crazy self. Ever walk by a crazy homeless person on the street mumbling to himself? That's what his spam and echo chamber threads are about.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirdancealot

You are a PHD of PL Psychology.

The number of posts per day should be much higher, as the Library is closed on Sundays and Holidays plus might only be opened half day on Fridays and Saturdays.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    He's a dick.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal I consider myself more of an aficionado of troll psychology than anything else. I'm not as concerned about a PL's mental mettle until they troll me. But then once I'm trolled, you can bet that I'm going to get in their head and dig around for the fool's gold in it and then troll them back with all of it. Also I do consider myself perceptive and an accurate judge of character.

And absolutely san_jose_creep would post even more if he had 24x7 internet access. I can only imagine what he goes through when "his computer" at the library is taken up and he has to wait for it. I imagine that he has some internal rage at the offending user but then he waits and browses the bookshelves which in turn become the stimulus for such scintillating TUSCL Discussions such as the pulsations of the known universe, alphanumeric keyboards, chaos magick, cathars, computer programming, etc, etc, etc...(ad infinitum)
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    If you all have noticed, san_jose_creep is obsessively compelled to refer to buying dances as a "chump's game". It doesn't matter what the context of the thread or post is. If he sees the words "buying a lapdance" or even just "lapdance" in a post, trust me in that he is INVOLUNTARILY COMPELLED to reply post that it's a "chump's game".

And the reason he has no control over this is NOT because of the guy posting it, it's because of his FORMER SELF. His former self is the guy he's trying to remind what not to do, which is buy a lapdance, which his former self did in the hopes of getting stripper sex but failed miserably. Again, he's trying to act the part of a current stripper womanizer and sex cult great leader. So when that persona sees posts about lapdances, something a stripper womanizer would never buy and something that's a huge personal past mistake, he's obsessively compelled to rage and post against it. Again it has nothing to do with the guy that innocently mentioned that he likes lapdances.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    I have everyone here on mute including myself. Is that why this board seems so dead??? 😕
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    "TxTitty crossed lines that most people don’t cross"

Crossing lines like name calling and insults? I see that from multiple posters every time I visit here. It's an ongoing thing and I've been guilty of that too.
    So actual threats of physical violence and death against other posters is behind the line but insults aren't?
    I'm glad you cleared that up for us.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    And so when all my aforementioned defense mechanisms fail for san_jose_creep, when they don't allow him to stay in his TUSCL fantasy persona and stay in denial of his real life, he has developed the ultimate "fool" proof defense mechanism. It's his go to claim when he cannot stop your posts that ruin his fantasy through a logical discussion or by him raging at you in ALL CAPS. Yes, I'm talking about his "impenetrable" wall of "privacy". We've all read about it and some of us, in his mind, have even experienced the "pain" of it. And it's alway because the offending poster is merely trying to discuss his real life as opposed to conversing with his persona(s). When he's on TUSCL, he's on one side of this wall to completely isolate his real world reality from his mind and his personas. It's a wall of denial that he will NEVER cross. So when you try to break it down and get him to acknowledge his reality, he brings it up and claims that you'll never know what's behind it and even goes as far as claiming that you will literally die for even touching it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Ever wonder why he must "sign" every one of his posts with 'SJG'? Without fail, over 30,000 posts he does this even though by virtue of being logged on that his posts are from him. And while it may seem trivial, it's actually very important to him. And the reason that it's important is...

... drumroll...

...because it's an integral part of his TUSCL personas. With that post signature, he is the one, the only, San Jose Guy - stripper womanizer extraordinaire and great leader of his own sex organization. There's only one 'SJG', he's it and not that homeless guy posting from the library free computers. Nope. That guy doesn't exist. Only 'SJG' exists! Bank on this.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    I really like introspective to SJG's backstory. If he ever takes the time to coherently write it down im sure hollywood would pick it up and give Joaquin Phoenix his next oscar. It looks like SJG has given up on telling his side of the story and reply to his own comments in other threads
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Since he can no longer control the narrative of this thread and sustain his TUSCL personas' reputations in doing so, my bet is that he's abandoned replying to this thread for good. He'll still covertly read it, though, as he pretends to ignore it.

However there is still a chance that he will rage reply because he just can't help himself. I doubt it by now, though.

LMAO regarding Joaquin Phoenix. I kinda see creepy Andy Serkis or Elijah Wood better fits for the role myself. Joaquin just isn't as creepy.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Elijah Wood sounds perfect! Just imagine a scene where they show Wood as SJG typing furiously in caps lock responding to some guy on the internet about how he would handle the guy face to face. And then the next scene him walking to the public library computer terminal and accidentally bumping into a guy and apologizing meekly. I can just picture all this shit lol.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP you should be that guy! Played by Denzel Washington, of course!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @tfp

You described it perfectly, "apologizing meeking" LMAO

Imagine the scene as he types out the FRMOS...creepy.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    We shouldn’t be so hard on SJG or the other sensitive, urban malcontents who litter the landscape of this lofty and erudite discussion board. When seen in proper perspective, SJG clearly serves a very noble purpose in life.

He serves not so much as an inspiration but rather as a warning to others.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    ^^ lol, Agreed, Reverend

Too bad the warning comes every day about the same time.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I feel sorry for the person but I also have no mercy for the troll that comes out from him merely posting.

It's not so much that this board is lofty and erudite as it is that the persona is a dickhead that trolls, regardless of whether or not it is unbeknownst to him.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    This is the funniest thread in recent memory. Course my memory is getting shorter, but this is still quite entertaining and gives good reason to browse.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    My view of SJG is Michael Douglas from Falling Down. A white - short sleeved dress shirt - dark rimmed glasses - a pocket protector - and a vinyl briefcase. Definitely a license plate with DFENSE - or DORG...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Pathetic Guy: The Movie"
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Nah Cashman, Michael Douglas in that movie is way too cool to be SJG. For starters, he had a car, SJG doesn't even have that. If that were SJG in the movie it would have been over in 20 minutes, as the Korean store owner would have beat his ass to death with that baseball bat. Or if he managed to survive that then the two thugs in the park for sure would have beat him up and robbed him.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Front Room"
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    TLN or DFK or even FRMOS.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    The sequel could be:

The Organization
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Good point TFP. Michael Douglas character was much more bad ass than SJG could ever be.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    My view of SJG is stapler guy from Office Space. we still need an oscar level actor to play him though. Im sure christian bale would put on the wait to play the coveted role of SJG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsayg_S4…
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I think Martin Short could play SJG.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Dennis Hoffman aka Rainman
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    "Dennis Hoffman", previous unknown love child of Dennis Hof and Dustin Hoffman
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Lol! Dennis Hoffman!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Dustin Hof aka Trainman
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Lmfao!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirlapdancealot

Your prediction is right on.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal if you've noticed, san_jose_creep always has issues with 'meta narrative' threads. These are threads where we talk about ourselves as real people making posts in the thread rather than as our personas (that stick to posting based on our personas). Again, he has issues with these threads because they again force him out of his personas and fantasy TUSCL life. Effectively they make him post as the homeless guy at the public library. And in this particular thread, which is a 'meta' one in his eyes, he is fully outed as the real person behind the keyboard, so he's given up on it because he has NO CHANCE of sustaining his personas as a stripper womanizer and great sex cult leader. His last post in this thread was again a fantasy of what he would do to you f2f. He was still staying "in character", but since he really can't sustain it and he knows this, he's officially done with this thread. (Although LMFAO I know he's lurking it still and he's seething in silence as he reads this...hi san_jose_creep!...😝)
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    We used to joke a lot about SJG and using public libraries, but there has been a signifcant drop off in his comments since public places have been shut down.....
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Is there some reason that TUSCLers can't simply enjoy the moment without grinding it into belly button lint? Has no one seen Beetlejuice?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    NJBalla you are most likely correct. It’s surprising how much truth there is in some of the stuff we joke about here.

I’m sure SJG will have a crazy story about taking his organization underground to avoid being discovered by the FBI or CIA.
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    @cash you are correct. My money is on he pretends this never happened, but his posts will be at a furious pace until sept
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    I'm not going to go through all these comments but it would be nice if people on your ignore list were automatically muted in threads you start.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ ignored
  • OldOwl75
    4 years ago
    How are people sure SJG is homeless?
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    I'm not 100% sure he's homeless myself but based on his own posts I'd bet a 30 min VIP that he is. I'd put myself at 90% sure he is.
  • OldOwl75
    4 years ago
    Sir Lap Dance, reminding me how old I am. It's been a quarter century since I first set foot in a strip club. Time flies.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    30 years for me.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    @OldOwl75
    I'm with you. No one knows if SJG IS homeless. No one KNOWS how much the person who writes on TUSCL as SJG is like the character they created. Perhaps it's nearly 100% overlap, perhaps near 0% overlap. No member has ever met SJG f2f :)

SJG's author's not posting coinciding with the Santa Clara Co shelter-at-home has added fuel to the homeless suppostion.

But this is TUSCL where "Everything on this site should be considered a work of fiction.", not the WSJ or LATimes. Closer to The Onion parody site.

So members are free to speculate. Free to play fast and loose with reality for fun and enjoyment. Some people who stumble upon TUSCL, fail to get the 'work of fiction' memo and believe mostly everything they read.

• SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    Whether you look at him as the loony raving homeless dude, the stripper womanizer or great sex cult leader that his persona portrays himself as, the OT "intellectual", or as a troll behind any of these or more, to me it's someone insane any way you look at it. The account has 33k posts, and each one alone is typically longer than any other post. To post like that for real, whether intentional or to troll, is nuts.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^Winner.

Once again I don't care if the SJG account is genuine or made up, whoever is behind it is fucking nuts. Or has zero life. And I'm sorry but I don't think it's coincidental at all that the account hasn't had any new posts ever since the libraries shut down.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Remember the old adage small minds talk about people average minds talk about things but great minds talk about ideas
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    SirLDAlot has studied SJG’s posts - and his insights regarding SJG’s condition are spot on.

SJG portrays himself as the puppet master - in control over an organization (that he created).

In reality, this is very far from the truth. It’s an entirely delusional existence.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Vince I agree, delusion is abundant on this site. In many cases, it’s amusing. But in SJG’s case it produces a huge volume of annoying drivel.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion