Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

ilbbaicnl need your help. He just had emergency vaginal rejuvenation surgery

Baristafan

1 yr ago · 1 min read

His pussy just got too big.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Your subtlety is my favorite thing about you Barfy.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

How do you know? Is that why he only gets lapdances and keeps his clothes on OTC?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@Baristafan, So I guess he muted you?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Nah I haven't muted Barfy. I do have a butt hole, and there were already signs that all lower body orifices are the same same to him. My butt hole could use a rejuv, one to many Mexican mystery meat street tacos.

Barfy's post will probably get better in a couple years, when he's old enough to actually get into strip clubs with his older brother's driver's license.

Profile picture for IRman
IRman
•

Why was this post even approved or permitted on our discussion board? I can't believe this is the guy who references other members "adulting" skills.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Some people cant read or take a joke. ^^^^

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@IRman are you unfamiliar with the mute feature? I think it's a far superior to the "moderation" you find on more money-grubbing social media sites.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I think someone should set up.a go fund me for ilbbaicnl. The recovery will be a long one.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement