Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If hoes have a real job.... what is it?

3131
31312658

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

So we all know..... the most likely answer is NO job. Some are dancers.

Whats your next most common "day job" ?

Replies (46)Latest

Profile picture for 3131
3131
•

It seems that nurse comes up most often

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I listened to a speaker on NPR today advocating the decriminalization of prostitution. According to her it’s a full time job.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Nurse.

Real estate.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Certified Medication Aide.
Certified Nurses Aide. Dental Assistant. Real Estate Agent. Elementary School Teacher.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Oh, I forgot about the Masters In Social Work

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Piano teacher Intermediate EMT unloading Big Lots trucks for the employee discount Teacher of Theatre and Public Speaking at USC (Carolina) restaurant server Assist office mgr for an urgent care clinic

Profile picture for codemonkey
codemonkey
•

Ones I've heard the most are:

Nurse Student Massage therapist

Also about the teacher thing, I saw one of my son's preschool teachers dancing at a club.

Profile picture for Bamaeight
Bamaeight
•

Stripper Real estate Cna Students

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

In school for psychology. Heard that a few times. I'm pretty sure that they're referring to being a stripper, but being clever about it.

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

Here it seems pickers for Amazon, loafers for UPS and plant workers at Toyota and Ford are pretty common.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’ve heard from a few Russian dancers that they are going to cosmetology school. I’m not sure what that means - or if it’s a euphemism.

I know many will say they are students - possibly long after dropping out of school. I’m guessing it began as a job to get them through the expenses of school, and then they got into the whole lifestyle.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I knew one that got her degree in anthropology and then went on a field trip with her professor to Greece. Then she couldn't get a job. Came back to stripping while she got a second degree in Physiology.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Nurse. Student. Bank Teller. Convenience store manager.

Let's take it easy with the "hoes" shit though. A girl doesn't deserve that derogatory label just because she dances for a living.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Good point Rick. My answer is incorrect.

My answer was about dancers other jobs.

Hoes and dancers are two different professions.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Thanks for explaining the cosmetology school question Waffle.

I intend no disrespect towards dancers, sex workers or hoes. I know their jobs are not easy. Customer service is rough work - and servicing customers is rougher work.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Waffle I purposely didn't comment here, isn't dancing paid, If so it's as much a job as anything else, and truthfully looking at the posts made here by a bunch of idiots, it's probably as difficult as any of the others mentioned.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I’m a professional online troll 🙂

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Here is a real hoe at work.

Profile picture for WinningdaChumpsGame
WinningdaChumpsGame
•

I learned the hard way that starting with "what's up, hoe?" is not a good way to initiate the FRMOS

🤜🤕🤛

WCG

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

Agreed rick my brother. As usual you are insightful and magnanimous.

I’ll ricksplain for the hoi polloi: “hoe” is a garden implement; “ho” is a derogatory term. Neither should be applied to dancers. Or whores for that matter. Nothing dishonorable about sex work. We ricks do not judge, as long as one shows proper respect to the ricks. “rickspect” if you will.

Now, many a dancer has transitioned to whore in response to the rick charm. But there is no dishonor in that. She gets paid and we get laid. Amiright or amiright?

Hos are whores whose lives have fallen apart. Give them pity, but don’t engage. Regardless, you damn dirty apes should respect your female hairless ape whores. They’re working hard and they ain’t necessarily hos! ROAR!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

^ How do lions acquire Ape USD currency? Or does wildebeasting cover it all?

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

===> "Agreed rick my brother. As usual you are insightful and magnanimous."

As I always say rickthelion, there is nothing more noble than a mother simply trying to provide for her cubs, which is often the case with the dancers that I deal with. She is a true lioness and a hero for her kids, not someone deserving of some goofy derogatory label doubtlessly provided by someone too weak to ever be able to handle what she does.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

If she’s fucking a rick, specifically RickDugan, is she a ho or a dancer?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Is hoes not the preferred nomenclature?Hip hop would have one think it is.

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

And people actually start threads wondering why we don’t have more dancers posting in here...

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It definitely sucks being in a role that requires customer service - and direct customer feedback. I’ve worked in food service - at fast food places in college - and that was miserable. But, as you mentioned, it helps to pay tuition.

In all honesty, I don’t treat anyone with disrespect. In my view, senior execs deserve less respect than many other hard working and honest jobs.

I’ve never said hey hoe to anyone - and I have no plans to use it in the future.

W
wallanon
•

Meat72 with the sneak attack.

"Great, now I feel like a douche for not noticing the offensive post title."

On TUSCL there's about 1,000 better reasons to catch the douchey feels.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

"As far as I know the latter comes from "whore" but I don't know its etymology very well."

The African-American dialect differs from standard American English in a number of ways. One is the eliding of the final "r." So dollar becomes "dolla" and whore becomes "ho."

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

===> "Meat72 with the sneak attack."

Meat's an internet troll - he doesn't get to have an opinion about who should be fucking who. He ranks about one rung above pedophiles on the social desirability ladder. I gave that melodramatically characterized "sneak attack' the attention it deserved, which was none.

But even a sad sack like him should know better than to throw that label around when it comes to women trying to care for their kids, regardless of his intent.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^^ interesting comment from someone who trusts me. Must have struck a chord with you.

Troll can be reserved for people who get their kicks out of getting validation from certain members about their deviant behavior. However I simply asked a simple question, is she a ho or a dancer? Very untroll-like on my behalf. You could have just answered the question instead of getting on your podium. I guess if she was a dancer your panties would still be straight.

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

Back to the original question, I knew one who worked for the Police Department (don' know what her role was) and I currently get dances from one who is in night school with Criminal Justice as her major (she is usually high when I get dances).

Profile picture for jsully63
jsully63
•

One dancer I know refers to herself as a Personal Care Assistant at private company on her FB page. I know she’s referring to her stripper job. I think thats a dead on accurate description of the job. I always feel better after seeing her.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

retail sales.

(emphasis on tail.)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Sex work is a real job. :)

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

—>“@nicespice, please tell me you dressed like a sexy troll or something for Halloween. Like hot pink hair porn troll.”

Lmao, next year

Profile picture for 3131
3131
•

I wasnt lumping dancers in. Of course, some dancers are dtf for money too.

It's a sad commentary on our healthcare industry. Is it that we pay our nurses so poorly that they need the income? Or does healthcare just attract workers that are also whores?

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Next time you're getting health care, ask one. While they're preparing your shot.

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

-->"Let's take it easy with the "hoes" shit though."

Concur. On this board my own preference is to say dancer. But I'm still a Pathetic Loser.

Profile picture for Lil_Baller100
Lil_Baller100
•

Deez hoes are da best trap queens

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Working in dispensaries lawyers offices drs offices

Profile picture for ChesterCheetah
ChesterCheetah
•

Cleaners Of dicks that is

Profile picture for ChesterCheetah
ChesterCheetah
•

No really Sex work is the job. Why do you guys think these ladies need to have a more respectful ‘real’job. It is what it is .

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Pretty much nobody here thinks that dancers need a more respectable real job. The intent of the OP's post was to talk about the jobs or pastimes that dancers tell us they have. And most dancers have some sort of answer ready because many customers will ask "What do you do when you're not here?"

That said, I had one dancer tell me that she sold real estate, which I sort of assumed was horseshit ... until I came upon one of her listings. A lot of times it's horseshit, but sometimes it's not.

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

Does dealing drugs with the boyfriend to come as he real job?

Profile picture for GeordieBoy
GeordieBoy
•

The stripper/hooker I saw said that she wanted to be a veterinarian. I had trouble keeping a straight face as she didn't finish high school, was in her 30s and dumb as a doornail.

Profile picture for 3131
3131
•

Gotta love comments on a thread from 2019

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement