tuscl

Would you welcome the Cuban invasion to your city?

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 6:02 PM
Cuban dancers an interesting bunch. To preface a few years ago many Cuban dancers hit a lot of the east Texas clubs a few years back, I think some have mixed feelings on it. I recently had a favorite stripper of mine whisper in my ear “Whatever you do, don’t trust the 🇨🇺 Cubans” But man are some of them of them smoking hot. At one of my local clubs, Red Parrot El Paso, TX there are now two that started working here this year after there were none a year ago. Now I’m not saying the Cuban invasion has struck here yet, but this could be their advance scouts. The two of them are sexy as hell and they seem nice enough, really and I don’t want to generalize a whole group (but will anyway) but I do worry if more get here and they start to group think. My question to TUSCL is would you welcome what are pretty much a group of super hot ROBs to your town? I mean how many of us complain about talent in our local scene? I would say the majority. For example Ohio, and some of those Midwest states where fat dancers seem to be an issue, I’m sure would welcome it. What say you?

73 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... a few years ago many Cuban dancers hit a lot of the east Texas clubs a few years back ..." Are they still there or did they move on?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IME the problem with the Cubana-dancers is when they are in #s; that is usually when one sees the bad-behavior - and it's often the case other dancers get driven out, not exactly sure why but could be: + the Cubanas are often more attractive than existing dancers but that is PL-dependent + they may be more aggressive than the homeclub girls and they have trouble competing + they may undercut the homeclub girls
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Still very much there. I would say I’m most clubs if they are a Latina dancer there is a higher chance of them being Cuban than Mexican. East Texas though. Baby Dolls, Chicas Bonitas Dallas and Austin, San Antonio Men’s Club and Nice’s club Perfect 10 San Antonio have big populations.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    HELL YEAH!
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^GoVikes with the least surprising comment of the decade lol My personal view on it is bring it on. And I’m coming from a area where the talent IMO is relatively solid. In part because many dancers commute from Juarez (Pop. 2.7 mil) to make the big American bucks. But it can always get better. And from I’ve seen I’m loving it. I say a fill a strip club with hotties and I’ll worry about how they act later. The inverse however would be a shit show.
  • vajmon
    5 years ago
    The "Cuban invasion" has already hit my home tuff, the Boston-Providence area, and in particular one of my favorite clubs, Cadillac Lounge. Unfortunately most of these broads are neither good looking nor willing to go the extra mile. And apparently after Fidel and Raul took over they no longer taught math because these whores don't know how to count... number of lap dances given. So based on my experiences, no, I don't welcome the Cuban invasion.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Hell no. There are more and more in Denver. I had one tell me a deal for 3 songs and start in the middle of a song. She says this is one when the half song got over. Half way through the second se says that was 2. Tyen aftet the second she says that is 3. Another one teied to say one song was 3. I don't care where someone is from. Anyone who acts like that... fuck them
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I don't think I've ever seen a Cuban in Detroit. Except for that time Papi came to the TUSCL meet up here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I've been trying to get back to Detroit ever since but they haven't let me back in
  • rattdog
    5 years ago
    let's say there are 30 girls working on a shift. about 12 of them are cuban. out of those 12 seven of them are my type. now narrowed down to 7. i'm figuring one or two of those 7 are willing to be accommodating to whatever mild extras i am looking for. this is possible, no? if all 7 of them suck well then they all can fuck off.
  • rattdog
    5 years ago
    i met one recently over in central jersey - hottest girl in the club by far. i got lucky. she wasn't a rip off piece of shit. but she was the only cuban girl in the club.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    My overall experience with Cuban dancers (in north Florida) has been pretty decent. My biggest gripe with them is it's often hard to communicate with them due to them knowing so little English and me knowing so little Spanish.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I wasn't asked. They just showed up at Follies. Some blame then for the decline of non Latina white dancers. I don't know the truth. But they are here to stay as long as the club stays in business. I have gotten dances from half a dozen of them and the were mostly high mileage. I can speak enough Spanish to make my basic needs known but cannot carry on a conversation in Spanish. I have not taken any of them to VIP but have discussed it with two. The one I really wanted said she didn't do VIP. Imagine that? The other wanted $200 all in but I didn't get a good vibe. I want GFEs. The Cubans do well however because the club has a lot of Hispanic customers and a lot of others that just want a quickie and could care less about talking. Most of them don't drink, smoke or do drugs but the gum chewing is adolescent and a turn off for me. I do know of 4 dancers that were born here but are of Puerto Rican ancestry. They speak English fluently and provide much more fun than the Cubans. I have taken 2 of them to VIP for the standard $150 all in. As they say "to each his own".
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    As one that had lived in S. Florida back in the 60's, I did live it! One thing I very much didn't like, my grade average in Spanish went from an A to C overnight! Ended up costing me my admittance to Yale and my future!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    The Cubans at p10 San Antonio don’t other me. Actually, they mostly seem to hang around at one table together and socialize with each other...reducing my would-be competition. But I think San Antonio was always higher mileage, so their presence didn’t matter? Tho there has been more than one instance where, after we are sitting on the lapdance couch that I will take the initiative to say “we will wait for the next song”...and I also remind customers of total song counts for every song. And a lot of customers have thanked me for doing all that. Supposedly they ruined a lot a Baby Dolls, or so I hear. But IMO there is enough customer foot traffic that I don’t think it matters.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    That being said, given my liking for lapdance factories, any club that has a lot of Cubans means there’s probably good potential there...haha
  • ConcernedWhiteLady
    5 years ago
    What about when Argentina invaded the Faulklands? What then Muddy? What then? Have some decency and respect!
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    East of El Paso does not equal East Texas. To the point of the question, the only frequent drawback I've run into with the Cuban dancers is many of them seem content to not work on their English. A way to get uninvited from my company is to break out the phone and try to have a conversation with me reading translated words off a screen. Prices haven't seemed that far off from other dancers, and so long as I can communicate with the dancer I haven't seen them as more prone to ROB behavior. But I also rule out a lot of dancers very quickly nowadays, so if I was slower to send dancers off it could mean more issues with ESL strippers.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    The influx of Cuban dancers has been the worst development in US strip clubs in the past decade. In many areas I chose a club primarily based upon how many Cuban dancers are likely to be there. The fewer the better.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I like Latinas. I'm fine with it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I'd much prefer the Swedish invasion.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    I don't care what a dancer's race, creed, color, ethnicity, etc.....if she gives good dances and has a good personality, that's great. If she's an ROB, smells funny, gives air dances, etc, then that sucks. I don't know of any group that you can just generalize and say......they are all X, Y and Z. I'm pretty sure that's prejudiced and and I try not to be that way.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Strippers and hookers. One of Cuba's most valuable exports? By the way, has anyone traveled to Cuba, possibly before the more restrictive travel guidelines are enacted in 2019? What is the adult entertainment scene like?
  • ASUS12
    5 years ago
    I went to Cuba last year. Did not do any adult activities, but I can say it was a great trip. Prices very good for food/ casas. I believe there are no strip clubs in Cuba as it is illegal. Beaches are beautiful and everyone is friendly. I would go again in a heartbeat.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    More hot strippers is a good thing, I will deal with whatever attitude, GPS, ROB, competition on a case by case basis. I have no prejudice or discrimnations: whatever color, race, religion, back ground, socioeconomic group, special needs, handicaps. I am an equal opportunity Monger.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    We had a brief wave of them here in NE FL, but most of it has receded. They didn't get a particularly warm reception here, for a number of reasons. First for every hot one there were three chunky ones. It would seem that coming to the land of milk and honey led a lot of these girls, who are not used to such abundant or cheap food, to overeat and bulk up. Second, most of them couldn't speak much English beyond asking for a dance, which doesn't play well around here as guys are used to a little flirting before pulling the trigger. And when they weren't doing the "wanna dance" rounds they just sat on their chunky asses jabbering away in groups. Third, though not as big an issue for everyone, was them dousing themselves in perfume. Many of the guys who club around here have people to go home to. I told a couple of these girls in Spanish that they were wearing too much perfume, but I don't know how much it sank in. So now only a handful remain, mostly hotties who were able to adapt by learning English and developing some social skills.The rest of them are blessedly gone, no doubt washing up on more far flung shores like the non-FL clubs that some of you frequent.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Too late (in Houston’s case). I don’t mind them too much but most of them are of minimal interest to me.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    >First for every hot one there were three chunky ones. It would seem that coming to the land of milk and honey led a lot of these girls, who are not used to such abundant or cheap food, to overeat and bulk up.< Rick I thought that’s what those heifers in J-ville all looked like, how did you know they were Cubans
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    I'm with JS69 on this one
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @25: Because the Cuban heifers spoke Spanish. 😉 But I'm not surprised that you feel about J'ville given your propensity to club during dayshift, preferably before the senior discounts and early bird dinner specials kick in. If you came to J'ville to visit the hotter and younger night shift crews instead of chasing after those dayshift GILFs, I suspect you'd be surprised by what you see, This area is booming right now in terms of population growth and economic activity, which has translated into hotter and younger girls in the clubs.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    What invasion ? I haven't seen a single poster tell me how I can differentiate a Cuban dancer from a Puerto Rican, a Dominican, a Mexican, a Panamanian, a Peruvian, or any other Lat Am country just by looking at them. Do you go around asking "hey, where are you from" to every dancer with the slightest hint of brown skin ? Speaking solely for Tampa area, I've encountered ~ 8 or so "new Cubans" in the last 2 years. They've ranged in height from 5'2" to 5'10", builds from "Quad B" (big boobs, big booty) to tall athletic. Skin tone from could pass for average American, to almost could pass as AfAm. Most speak some rudimentary English. One showed me pictures of her family in Cuba speaking in English, though I got the feeling that I wouldn't press for an in depth discussion about how accurate the inverted yield curve can be about forecasting a recession. She occasionally breaks into Spanish, calling me "Papi" (don't worry P_C, I'm not muscling in on your nickname rights), and occasionally saying "malo" during our dances. Invasion ? Gee whiz, Mons Venus gets 2 new Cuban dancers on early evening shift of 12 to 15 dancers, and weekend night at 2001 might have 5 - 6 Cuban dancers out of 30 plus dancers on shift ? I divide dancers into 2 categories- those who I find attractive/compatible, and those who I don't. Cuban invasion?? What a bunch of xenophobes !
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Rick sorry your jealousy gets in the way the early bird in J-ville sucks at least we get a good selection of restaurants not just the Waffle House and your upscale Red Lobsters and Olive Gardens, as far as our selection of hot strippers the gilfs on day shift make your night shift heifers look like the drug addicted losers they are, but fortunately we have plenty of gorgeous good looking women all over, day and night, both dancers and civvies, many people here speak Spanish not just Cubans so there’s that as well. My propensity to club during the day generally leads to success with many very pretty ladies, whom I enjoy often in the evening and the days I go clubbing I usually miss the early bird unfortunately lol
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Minnow - It takes practice but it can be done. I spent 2 years in Japan and after that I think I can differentiate between Japanese, Korean and Chinese, etc with 75% accuracy.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @shadowcat I like to say, I know my Asians (with about 75% accuracy too). Though I am Latín, I have difficulty telling the differences by looks only, I can usually tell by their accent, cadence, and verbage (not all Spanish is the same).
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Me being Cuban I can often spot them just by looking but can't say "I'm 100% accurate" - but as soon as they open their mouth I can pretty-much tell w/ about 95% certainty.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    As long as a girl is hot, gives a good dance and isn't a ROB I couldn't care less where she comes from. The only time her place of origin becomes a factor is if we don't speak the same language because if I plan to get more than a couple of dances I want to also carry on a conversation. I have run into this with a few Hispanic dancers, some recent Russian immigrants and one drop dead gorgeous Polynesian girl that could have bankrupted me if she could carry a conversation in English or if I had learned French.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    I fucking hate the Cuban invasions. They are much more often than not - *are ROBs *are incapable of having conversations (it literally is 'bailar?' and zero conversation if you are also of latin descent, or even worse an outlandish screech of 'PAAAAAPPPPIIIIIIIII') *travel in groups and try to push their friends on you the second you are done with one of them This has been my personal experience in Austin and Dallas TX. This sounds racist and it isn't meant to be - there have been some cool girls I've met but by and large the ones in ATX/Dallas are total wastes of time. I don't think I've given a dollar to a Cuban girl in the past ~2 years unless it was by accident and she hadn't brought out the accent yet. But hey if you are a white dude with a thing for latin women - please go for it. You are freeing up time with the girls I'm after!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Papi said—>”Me being Cuban I can often spot them just by looking but can't say "I'm 100% accurate" - but as soon as they open their mouth I can pretty-much tell w/ about 95% certainty.” How can you tell just by looking? I remember one time, a table of Hispanic guys asked me what my race was...and told me that when I was on stage they were watching me and said they thought I looked Cuban. I do like the sandwiches but otherwise I was confused lol.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @nicespice I may have my mancard revoked for revealing this, but that line is a joke...
  • goosman
    5 years ago
    I'll say this as someone who is in the home of the "Cuban Invasion"; Cuban girls look good... Until a Colombian, Brazilian or Venezuelan walk into the room. But if I was in a city without those, I would welcome las Cubanas.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    5 years ago
    I am going to invade Cuba... Gooding Jr
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    @Muddy What if we got invaded with a bunch of Trish/Clubber/Lusts
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    @Mack I would get too many boners to handle
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @Minnow: I think some folks are calling it an "invasion" because they travel in packs and tend to flood some of the clubs that they work in. In one local fairly large club, in a matter of days they represented 50%+ of the girls working night shift. I am far from xenophobic. In fact, Russian and Latin American dancers are among my favorite types. But I have yet to have a good experience with a Cuban girl and I've dealt with dozens over the years, starting in NYC long before I ever moved to FL.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    What invasion ? I haven't seen a single poster tell me how I can differentiate a Cuban dancer from a Puerto Rican, a Dominican, a Mexican, a Panamanian, a Peruvian, or any other Lat Am country just by looking at them. - If you have to ask you dont know, the Cubans are easy to spot. Like in Vegas with spotting hookers, you either have a penchant for it or dont. They're (mostly) overweight Hispanic gals that travel in herds and hate small talk with customers. Havent met one that hasn't been cold and mechanical. Not surprised fishdick cant recognize them.... that's why he needs people to write 10k word reviews
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I do not have the cultural experience to distinguish between various Hispanic women. My club usually has 1 or more on shift, so far none has been enticing enough, to me, for more than a dollar dance. I like variety; looking forward to such. Cuban, Chilean, Mexican, whatever, if warm, friendly, and fun, I'm willing.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    TDs North in Albuquerque had a Cuban 'coalition' at the time I was there around a year ago. The two that came up to me went straight to the "stripper handshake" and grabbed my crotch as they introduced themselves. They were definitely more aggressive than the other strippers who were white, Mexican, Asian, and Native American.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... How can you tell just by looking ..." Def not foolproof - but often: + their mannerisms (how they walk about the club, etc) + their build and even their facial appearance + they often cluster together in clubs where there are a # of them Not foolproof from looking by any means but I can often spot them - and again once I hear them speak I can pick up the Cuban accent almost 100% of the time; especially if they are from Havana which happens to be where most of the population lives - sometimes on their way to the US they lived in another country for a period of time and it's a bit harder to tell as their accent may have changed some but usually I can still pick up their Cubanness fairly quickly.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    How can you tell a dancer is Cuban: Ask them where they are from.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    One thing Papi is correct about is you can usually tell what country the Latina is from if you are fluent in Spanish, big difference between the speech of Cubans and Mexicans and South Americans and most areas use different words for the same things.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    25, Operative words, "...if you are fluent in Spanish...". I am not even within 1,000 miles of the ballpark! :)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I guess you’re the guy in Dade county who’s going to have to turn of the lights when you leave lol
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I like hispanic women. I do not like cuban women. Put me down as a no.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    After my experience in Vegas I'd definitely welcome an invasion. They've already invaded a few clubs in Vegas. Went to Spearmint Rhino and there were a ton of Cubans there and they also gave the best mileage. Also saw a bunch of them in Chicas Bonitas and they were the sluttiest women ever.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I donno. I used to really dislike them but after getting to know some, they're very warm and have their own cute way of flirting.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    Always want hot blondes
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    The Cubans are smoking fucking hot and give decent dances but I've never really been able to connect with them in a can we do otc kind of way. But hot..holy shit.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    25, OK by me.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I have yet to meet Cuban dancers. Don't have many Cuban people around here at all. And our clubs are very soft core. But they sound really interesting to me. So Yes. SJG Don't these two songs sound similar? [view link] [view link]
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    All the Cubans I've come across were super cool and really gorgeous. More willing to do stuff for free. But then it's rare that I've ever had to pay for anything extra
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Now that I think about it...it seems most of the places the Cubans “invaded” are areas where their behavior matches the clientele’s seamlessly. Texas is the obvious example for me, as it’s the state I know the most on. The customers themselves are demanding and aggressive but in high volume...and dancers have to behave a certain way to do well in that environment. Girls who have worked elsewhere before coming to Texas often find customer behavior very off putting. Cubanas, and their ways of being, are well matched to succeed in that kind of environment. From what I’ve heard secondhand, Florida customers are similar in that regard. Ditto with Vegas. I don’t think I have any sympathy for a random local area customer who complains about them, since the probability is high that he is a handsy aggressive guy himself. Law of attraction dude 😝
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Kingcripple said—>”More willing to do stuff for free. But then it's rare that I've ever had to pay for anything extra” So...erm...I hate the be the bearer of buzzkill news, but not charging past $20/song for all sorts of naughty activities is not only common at the Yellow Rose during daytime, but also expected. Most of my good money making shifts were from out of towners, not the club regs. Many of them believed I was a ROB for keeping my dance mileage consistent during the second or third meetup encounter, and wanted nothing to do with me.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    I like the Cuban stripper bitches so yes.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ for mileage, I mean repeat customers require titty sucking/FIV at minimum. Heck I did a double dance with a girl once who pulled a customer’s dick out and played with it for a couple of songs. I “had to use the restroom” and walked off and returned when it was back in the pants. And this girl was pretty so it was kinda surprising to me at the time. And after that, that particular customer (my regular at the time) didn’t bother with me ever again lmao.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ thanks for the heads-up - what's the dancet's name
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I mean heck, one time I sold a cabana and the customer agreed to $500 for my portion of an hour’s worth of time. And he purchased dance dollars for that $500...and the bar staff looked at him side eyed and asked him if he was sure he wanted to do that. 😡 Thankfully for me, they didn’t talk him out of it. So I would not consider it “more business oriented” at all. But on the other hand, that kind of environment is probably good for customers and that’s why I recommended you that club and particular time slot at one point.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    These Cubans sound pretty fun! SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @papi I forgot. This happened end of 2017 at some point. All I remember is that the girl in question was Hispanic but looked like she had some Asian origins too. She jokingly said we were sisters, and honestly from our looks we could have passed off as such. I still had the bigger tiddies tho. 😁
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @ns I was being facetious
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Well that is demotivating lol. And I thought yellow rose was one of the nicer clubs in Austin. Jeez
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @blah 1) It’s been 1.5 years since I worked there 2) I’m talking about dayshift. Nightshift is a different animal. And from what I’ve gathered not only is $500/hr not considered overcharging a customer, it would be considered not good enough from what I’ve gathered. @papi lol yes I figured that out after I sent the “post your comment” button. Oops lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ I figured that it would be Mister Deep Bra Stuff, an initial round or two, then maybe ordering a pizza and watching the Democratic Debates, then continuing. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cubans do sound good, but here we already have lots of Latina's, Mexicans, and they are great! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion