tuscl

Dealing with fat girls

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Even the nicest clubs in my area have a couple bigger girls, no doubt to cater to certain types oof guys. I don't know why, but I just have no patience for them. None at all. I was just fairly rude to one, but wtf? How does a girl like that make a living in a nicer club? Anyway, I probably should be nicer, but some of the piggy types take any kindness at all as an invitation to plop down, which I really want to discourage.

49 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    OP: "Dealing with fat girls"

You talking about your wife, RickyBoy?
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I know they are real popular with some Mexican customers. I see them getting some business, just not from me and you.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    You will not find ONE "fat" girl at Mons Venus or Cheetah ATL or Admiral in Chicago. Those are all no extras clubs though. Hmm...
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    People assume that the bigger girls are there to cater to African American or Hispanic clientele. After all, these two ethnic groups are allegedly partial to big 'ol booties. But that's only a half-truth. They are probably also there to capture the business of single guys. See, most married guys (and many guys who are even just in long-term relationships) will have to deal with their wife/GF packing on the pounds as they enter middle age. It's just a fact of life. And these gentlemen will therefore no-doubt prefer a lean/petite dancer to remind them of their youthful escapades and as a contrast to what they have waiting for them back home. But a single guy doesn't have anything waiting at home. And so he's free to indulge his natural tendencies, which may tend towards bigger women, smaller women, shorter, darker, lighter, whatever. That's my theory, anyway. Married men want something different than what they already have (otherwise they'd be at home with the little woman). But single guys want whatever they can get their hands on. And some of them prefer bigger girls. Myself included, although I prefer to refer to them as "curvy."
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Very rarely see women who I would describe as fat in strip clubs
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I posted about this in greater detail in a similar topic a while back.

Only once was I in a club that had fat dancers. I think the first 2 or 3 I saw were fatties. Then I saw one petite little spinner, followed by one who was 45+ with a rock hard body. The only one who was appealing to me was the spinner. Needless to say, it was early in the evening and I was the only customer in the club. I had only been there maybe 15 minutes at the most and not only was the hustle very high, but they didn't know how to take "no" for an answer. This was a short visit for me, and I never visited this club again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I tend to see some fat girls in dives - for those that are primarily into thin girls or spinners they seem to often consider a girl with big thighs, big ass, and big tits, as "fat"
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    ^ I don't mind if those are the areas they are carrying extra weight, but if they are also carrying a bunch of extra weight around their belly (and you know they are not pregnant), then they are indeed fat.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    I don't understand what's "to deal with." You excuse yourself politely and find someone else.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I enjoy a thick chick if it's carried good...I.E. ...thick thighs, huge breast, bubble ass and a little cute belly

What I don't want to see is a chick with a belly down to her knees, a flat ass and old used saggy breast feeding titties
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "You will not find ONE "fat" girl at Mons Venus or Cheetah ATL or Admiral in Chicago. Those are all no extras clubs though. Hmm..."

Not sure there's a correlation between extras and fat girls. But this response does cement the idea that thin and shapeless=attractive. If no "fat" girls is all skinny and no curves or shape then yes this statement is to be taken literally. Cheetah and admiral you will never see a thick or curvy girl and therby, no fat girls.

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    RandomGirl: "I don't understand what's 'to deal with.'"

RickBoy's too much of a pussy to be direct with women. Do you think a guy who was able to be direct would have spent 10 years inventing The System?
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    'I don't understand what's "to deal with." You excuse yourself politely and find someone else.'

I agree.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    "Anyway, I probably should be nicer, ...."

Yes, rick, you should be.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    There are women, IME particularly black women but not exclusively, that are big-boned (they have a large-frame) but still have shape and be curvy in the right places with the thighs, butt, hips, and boobs being bigger than everything else (e.g. natural D-cups with a 40" plus ass) - they are "proportionate" for their large-frame/big-boneness, analogous to a 240-lbs linebacker that's big/big-framed but not necessarily fat
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    RandomGirl, lol that fits her perfectly.

Some of you all struggle to see the difference between thick and fat.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Burlington - I've got news for you. I'm 75 and been divorced for 15 years. I am very fussy about who I get dances from. I've had to lower my standards some what at Follies lately for dances as the quality continues to drop off but I don't do VIPs with them.

I heard another TUSCLer at Follies today tell me that even the Mexicans don't like the Cuban dancers.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "RandomGirl"
    ----------------------
    I'm trying to figure out why I've become such a troll target lately? Seems unfair considering all the objective, helpful, and non-vindictive advice I offer around here.

@FishStix: Some of your posts are a little shallow, repetitive and juvenile, but I'm sure you'll grow out of it soon. You're still a kid, really.

And @Dougster? Did my ever-so-slightly-left-of-center commentary about the new healthcare law upset you? The bill's polling at about 17% nationally -- but maybe you're right about this being partisan groupthink and more/less a fashion statement.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Fishticks agrees, that's is why he wants to marry a Kardashian!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @RandomMember: That was an accident. Sorry about that. Just jumbled some words together. You're a good guy.
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    chessmaster, liking thin does not mean that you like shapeless.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    I don't mind fat girls that deliver GFE with the right mix of extras, including nursing, DFK and FIV. But I don't like the "weight" of heavy girls on my lap trying to give regular lap dances. Their bodies are so soft I can't feel the grind on my cock. I also don't like dealing with extra layers of fat during ITC FS. While fat chicks are surprisingly flexible, the extra fat prevents deepest penetration.

I would not do OTC with fat chicks. I prefer OTC with a play mate I can bend and contort like a rag doll.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I sometimes find fat girls that i like. Very rare a fat AMP girl, but one fat Vietnamese girl, and it was a mind blowing GFE-FS session. She was very appealing, and very open to getting real GFE with me.

Our above ground strip clubs are no touching, but there have been number of fat girls that I have liked.

SJG

When the Ubermensh is born and Dougster's plan goes into action:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIaKbq1…

Who likes organ music?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO_h00i6…

Obviously, we need more people with guns
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-…
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Eazy-E dealt with this situation back in 1995: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn7nZW1G…

In summary:

Bust a U, go the other way again, and don't forget whether the avenue is a dead end,

Say you don't remember her from the time you were drunk at a party,

Drop the double barrel, grab a harpoon.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I've seen plenty of them over the last 25 years of clubbing. I have no patience for them either. Fat, heavy, chunky, thick, whatever one might call them, I send them away. I'm bit in a strip club to get dances from piglets.

Just say NO !
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I don't care at all for the looks of very fat girls I occasionally see in strip clubs.
    I'm not talking about big boned girls, I'm referring to lots of belly fat and too much fat overall. Lots of extra fat does not look good to me.
    I might tip the girl if I know her from years ago and she just gained a lot of weight for whatever reason but if she gained a while lot, I probably will decline lap dances. Bother than that, I'm not even interested in tipping her. Most of the time, I see a combination of very fat with an ugly face. The dancers I used to know at least look better in the face even though that goes downhill as well when they gain 30 to 40 pounds.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i might consider a sexy 'fat' girl with personality... (but it is realitivly rare for me.)
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I would have thought that rickdugan would go for the fatties to save money. He clearly finds it brilliant to save money by targeting the most down on their luck addicts.

Who would have though he has standards! ;)
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Are we talking fat around the middle or including thick, curvy, brick house, etc?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    There's a difference.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I turn away fat girls the same way that I turn away any other dancer who doesn't appeal to me: firmly, but I'm not a dick about it.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    In my own limited experience the girls with extra lbs are also the ones most likely to be on you the minute you walk through the door and a significant percentage of them don't take no for answer on the first pass so it is important.

I take the approach you are always being watched on some level and judged on how you handle yourself I normally as polite as possible say hello, thank-you, but no and am as honest as possible --just got here--came to meet someone--want to get a drink first and enjoy the show of the dancers for a bit ( these are all true with me) Thin waist and long legs are two turnons for me.......heavy, big boned, meaty or any other similar word is not what I am willing to pay for in terms of my money or my time.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    My general rule -- for which there are many exceptions -- is that there's no downside to being on good terms with everyone in the club, and I've often let a fat girl (there are no FAT fat girls at the clubs I go to, but I consider chess's thick-fat to be fat too, and they annoy me just as much) sit at the table and drink... after telling her immediately that I (or we, since I'm often with buddies) won't be buying dances, but she's welcome to stay for a shot. A number of times, a completely unattractive (to me) fattie has turned out to be a fun drinking partner, and several times one of my buddies whose standards I question has taken a liking to said chubby. Sometimes I'm just not in the fucking mood and for some reason their fatness annoys me, but I always either quickly and respectfully dismiss them, or tell them I won't be getting dances but introduce myself and chat a few seconds to see where that leads.

All of that said, this is easier for me than for most because, as I said above, there's chess-style thick-fat but few fat-fat girls at the clubs I go to, AND, I go to pretty low-hustle clubs & shifts, so it's rare to get that hyper-aggressive annoying fat-fat girl who stick to you like a booger on your index finger and tries to bully you into paying her to leave, that I've experienced at mid-range and dive clubs and on nightshifts.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I'm very happy some guys like to entertain the fatties-- it keeps me from having to tell them to go away if they are
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In the black clubs I go to the thin petite girls often lose out to the thick big-booty girls when it comes to selling dances - in many black clubs being thin and small (small tits and ass) are often an obstacle to making $$$
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^bone is for the dog, meat is for man.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    2 juicy pieces of ham are a lot more appealing than 2 flat pancakes

:
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Amen.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ meant to post that in the LDK thread
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Ashley Graham's Swimwear. Even for slut wear, showing the tummy is not important. People finally figuring this out.
    https://www.yahoo.com/style/many-women-p…

SJG

Erik Satie
    https://youtu.be/aUaFH2h61J0?list=PLC28F…

Whole Tone Scale
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whole_tone…
    In elementary school I used to like to play scales like this, they are spacey.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^holy shit!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Fat girls give the best blowjobs , they are always hungry.
    Fat girls are like mopeds they can be fun but you don't want your friends to see you with them.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    I agree with Subraman, there's no down-side to being on good terms with everyone in the club. I nevertheless do not find fat girls appealing, visually, even if they're of the "perfect" type of fat girl that you might imagine has everything in all the right places going for her just right except for size. I'm not into that.

In fact, instinctively, I have this "revulsion" syndrome thing. I instantly have a reaction in my head like, "How DARE such a bloated person PRESUME?? to be a dancer!! She should NOT ruin this club with her monstrosity!" It's a rude automatic reaction, and I try to silent it, and I know it isn't exactly fair, for a lot of reasons. But when I see a guy who goes for the biggest girls, I similarly assume, "He must be doing that because he thinks she will cost less" or "He is lowering the standards for all the rest of us! He must stop that!" (kind of like when some rock star or NBA player shows up for five minutes and makes it "rain" $50-bills on one girl, that just kills my night, I can't compete with that and the girls' attitudes for the rest of the night will be -- so I presume, though this may not be true -- their attitudes will be nasty).

I know this instinctive response of mine is not exactly appropriate. But I do have it. I know that a fat dancer can be charming, intelligent, give better blowjobs, have lower OR HIGHER prices, etc.. I know this mentally. But viscerally I still think, "Hey what the FUCK FATTIE get OFF the stage and stop FORCING me to LOOK AT YOU. Gaaaaaa, you've become burned into my retina, I will NEVER get that image out of my mind!" And that's a weird thing about me, how extreme my "natural" reaction is.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^i don't think you're alone. That reaction is probably why "fat" girls are forced out into the dives and mid level clubs. Almost like there's a "quota" for the number of fat girls at any one club.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I don't disagree with the notion of black and Mexican guys preferring fat dancers, but in my most recent visit to a club this weekend, the one thick dancer there was not only continuously selling dances, she was selling them to white guys. I also don't disagree with the notion of married customers wanting someone different than their wife, but sometimes, all that matters is that the stripper is not their wife. And if the stripper is thick, no one has to know.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    No matter why I don't like her, I'll be polite as long as she is. If she doesn't take the hint, I have no problem making it more explicit.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I prefer fit dancers. Anyone who weighs more than me can forget about it.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Just to answer a question that wasn't really asked: from my perspective, fat girls and curvy girls are really the same thing. The difference between an attractive fat girl and an unattractive one is going to depend on where she carries most of her body fat; how attractive her face is; whether she works out enough; whether she has all her teeth; and what her skin looks and feels like. Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, Ashley Graham, Kate Upton, Christina Hendricks - they're all basically fat chicks... and I think they're the hottest celebs around today. Think back to the 90s. Does anyone remember Kate Moss or Calista Flockhart? I think they're mostly forgotten for a reason
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    Well you remember them or you wouldn't have mentioned them!!

...and Kim K is hideous
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion