tuscl

Climaxing during a lap dance?

mrhounddog
Washington
Saturday, June 25, 2016 9:31 PM
I've been going semi-regularly to strip clubs for over ten years and last night was the first time a stripper got me off during a dance. Is this normal? She was not happy with it at all, but she was grinding me HARD for 5 songs with no interruption and I cannot imagine I that I've been her only customer that has cummed with the kind of dances she does. I've gotten hundreds of lap dances in my life and have never had this problem, so I know it wasn't me. Has this happened to you guys? What do strippers think when this happens?

46 comments

• Dain
    8 years ago
    Of course it happens! That's why I go for it! As for the girl's getting displeased with it, screw her attitude. You paid for her grind ant that's all she need be concerned about, not for whatever happens inside your pants.
  • mrhounddog
    8 years ago
    Thanks, I should probably of warned her because I know it got on her a bit (through the pants), but I didn't think it was going to actually happen until it did.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Happens to me all the time. Difference is I don't make a mess so the dancers don't mind. In fact they usually seem quite proud of themselves afterwards.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Is MHD going to replace LDK in the glossary?
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    "Is this normal?" -- Yes, of course it's normal! In non-extras clubs like most of the ones I frequent, it's lapgasms that keep guys cumming back for more. Warning: Many macho men on TUSCL will pontificate that they haven't cum in their pants since they were 14. My advice: Ignore 'em and do what you enjoy! ". . . have never had this problem" -- What problem? "Has this happened to you guys?" -- Hundreds of times! "What do strippers think when this happens?" -- Precisely ONE stripper in my 20 years of lapgasms seemed to mind. I paid her off with a bigger tip than usual -- and never got dances from her again. For many strippers, especially veterans, it's a point of honor to get customers off with their grind.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If you have to ask if this is normal I assume you haven't been hanging out on the discussion board much.
  • mrhounddog
    8 years ago
    Thanks. I figured this must of been normal but she was so put off by it that I wasn't sure.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Very normal. Took me 10 years as well but as soon as I discovered like you just did the type of grind that causes a lap gasm aka LDK I've had one every time now and I'm not about to stop. Also have not meet a girl get upset yet, but I'm good at containing it inside my clothing and not getting it on her. Especially if you keep buying dances or you are finishing up the last song after a orgasm just let her know so she can stop grinding the area. This should help avoid getting it on her as well. I'm usually a extras guy but some times I don't have the time or money to drive and buy the sex I crave so going to closer clubs and busting a load in my pant's is cheaper and even safer from a STD
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Also tip her after you blow your load this will encourage her to keep making it happen for you on future visits I recommend tiping a third of what the total cost of the dances Example a $100 bill 4 songs $25 each should have a minimum tip of $33 Feel free to tip more just don't go broke doing it. The idea is a tip is your way of showing gratitude and her way of understanding that she did good
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If you enjoy this I would advise for future visits to increase your chances by going commando with either black shorts or black dress slacks. The material of the clothing makes it easier to feel each other and the color of the clothing help hide visually the cum in your pants so you can leave with out being embarrassed
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice speaks the truth. Sensation is everything, and the dancers know that we like to orgasm. This one got upset, that's too bad, but it's reality in the strip club game. I've been clubbing for 38 years, and I've experienced it all. Good luck to you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's not "normal" in the sense most guys are probably unable to cum from a lap-dance, not that they hold it in or try to control it, it's just that they are unable to. But it seems to be "normal" enough for some guys that there is a TUSCL term for it defined in the TUSCL glossary (LDK) - Glossary link is at bottom of the TUSCL page.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papi it's normal As long as a man can get his dick up if some one rubs it long enough a very high percentage of men will cum. Weather that be a arm pit, hand, double chin, mouth, pussy wet or dry, dry fucking witch is basically a good lap dance that simulation sex with clothing on but still providing dick stimulating enough to pop one off So unless your a Girl Yes it's normal to ejaculate during a solid lap dance Unless of course it's a Dance
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Air dance I meant to insert
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thank you Vince
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Is this normal? She was not happy with it at all, but she was grinding me HARD for 5 songs with no interruption and I cannot imagine I that I've been her only customer that has cummed with the kind of dances she does." For customers, it's "normal" in the sense that, I'm sure it happens a lot. I personally can't do it from a lapdance, but it's common, from what I understand. I think it's also common for strippers to be disgusted or angered by it. Not all -- many/most will (regardless of what their true feelings are) encourage it because it gets bigger tips and repeat customers. But some girls just outright hate it. For me, I'd say it's part of the business and she's a professional so it's her problem if she hates it... the only thing you owe her is NOT to get her wet; if you're going to cum in your knickers, either wear a condom, or get her off your lap before it soaks through onto her leg.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    "Climax"? What is this, the Kinsey Institute? I don't "climax" in a club. I cum, I nut, I jizz, I splooge, I bust, I blow my load, I cream. I don't climax. :)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I climax, but when I do, I yell "I have arrived" in a British accent
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Some dancers may be upset because they know that they won't be making any more money off of you that day.
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    I think it's also common for strippers to be disgusted or angered by it. Not all -- many/most will (regardless of what their true feelings are) encourage it because it gets bigger tips and repeat customers. But some girls just outright hate it. For me, I'd say it's part of the business and she's a professional so it's her problem if she hates it... the only thing you owe her is NOT to get her wet; if you're going to cum in your knickers, either wear a condom, or get her off your lap before it soaks through onto her leg. Bingo ^
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    @georgmicrodong: Ha! So many synonyms for this thing that no one does in the club! @Subraman: Also funny! @shadowcat: Too true!
  • EdViga
    3 years ago
    OK so I've done it many times but mostly wearing a rubber. I don't remember ever a girl noticing when I wet my pants. When u drink and get older it's 'harder' to keep the hard on longer than a few minutes. So unless u get right on it u may shrink and the condom falls off. So I guess everybody else just cums in their dark pants and doesn't mind about it. I guess I'm just too much of a weirdo and didn't like having it all over my leg/pants. Can't people smell it? They probably can but I guess who cares!? Do you people realize how pathetic the USA is? Prostitution is legal in Canada, Mexico an Nevada but here we are, cuming in our pants because the Great Governor of our State decided that Sex is dirty! WAKE UP PEOPLE! ;-)
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I never tried it with a condom. I always just use dark pants that are rainproof. Although I don't like stewing in it either, I accept it. And I usually leave the club after it anyway. I am more concerned about not getting anything on my dancer than anything else.
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    Yes it happens. Last one it was like going in her thru clothes she climaxed too. I shot off my dick somewhat inside her her costume a barrier to any vim getting in her.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Did someone really just make an account in 2021 to reply to a five year old thread from 2016? Hi EdViga, have you met the TUSCLer who claims to be the king of lapdances? What's funny is TheeOSU's comment could have been from yesterday.
  • Cowboy12
    3 years ago
    It's never happened to me, but it was a close call a couple of times. Several years ago at The Yellow Rose in Austin, a dancer that was as close to a 10 as I've ever seen had me on the edge. One dancer at a local club was trying very hard to make it happen and she even said so. She was disappointed, lol.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Edviga - take some advice from a guy approaching 80. I haven't worn a rubber since I was a teenager. A few strippers have tried and failed to put one one. As you get older rubbers will start desensitizing you and you don't want that. I cannot bust a nut from a simple lap dance. My minimum for busting a nut is a HJ. If you are really concerned about messing your pants start taking Tamsulosin. You Prostate will thank you and a side effect is retrograde ejaculations. The girls love it.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I stand a better chance of growing taller at 63 than I do of ever cumming once from a lap dance. If you can cum from a lap dance how do you last in intercourse?
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Normal? lol - it’s basically the foundation and business model for the rise of the lapdance industry! What did that stupid bitch think was gonna happen when she was grinding her ass on some hard cock for 20 minutes?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @skibum with me it's about having the ability to control when I want to cum. The ability to do it when I want during a dance is the same as me lasting as long as I want when fucking. Just because I can do it in 2-3 dances doesn't mean it's involuntary. I can prevent it from happening too and take as many dances as I want. It's kinda like if you wanna jerk off quickly you can do it if you focus on the task and almost make yourself get off as fast as possible.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I think that some guys, like EdViga, find old TUSCL threads while using Google, join the site, and then post without realizing they're bumping an old thread. But whatever. I had this happen to me a couple of times back when I was in my 20s (I think the first time it happened was at the Satin Doll). It wasn't really something I was going for, and it hasn't been since. It's not for me, but I'm completely neutral on guys who want to LDK. I think my only beef with guys who want LDK is the question of whether or not the dancer is on board with it ahead of time. If a guy wants to cum in his pants during a dance, then the dancer should be asked if she's good with that. Sure, that might mean negotiating a slightly larger tip, but it's still going to be much lower than other extras. And, if the dancer isn't on board, then she has the right to set that limit. I think some guys here think it's A-OK to surprise a dancer with a cum puddle, and I don't agree with that.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    I always took this question to include when the dancer reaches up my shorts while giving a lap dance. If the dancer engages the little head continuously during our lap dances - there should be no surprises to either participant.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Ishmael I agree it's very poor form to have your dancer touch the wet spot and she deserves the right of refusal if that's not her thing. And she deserves a big tip if anything gets on her. That said, if I know my own jizz is contained I don't see a need to bring it up, ever. My #1 rule of LDKing is "keep your jizz your own biz".
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    And given that it’s Tuscl, I don’t go clubbing commando either!
    3 years ago
    I’m with sirlapdancealot. I can be finished in 1 song or in 10, kinda depends on how many I want at the time. It is a special situation when when my wife or a dancer makes me pop before I’m ready so sessions last as long as I have interest in making them last.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Which cocksucker is bumping 5 year old threads?
  • northwest101215
    3 years ago
    From my experience it's usually pretty clear from their dancing whether or not they're trying to get me off. And these do seem to want the desired result....sure, for the tip. The best response from one dancer "you came a lot!" Then gave me her phone number. If any doubt, I always make sure she knows it's about to happen. And many can tell and move over a bit to avoid getting anything on them. But i've had others grind away too. Agree, dark pants commando.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @northwest yeah I usually can tell on the first song if she's down to LDK or not. Love those types of dancers! On the opposite end I call them "dick dodgers" and they are my one and done and never again types. They'll give some mileage for a few seconds but then back off completely and air dance as soon as they feel my boner. Yeah sorry but you're not getting any repeat dances after that. Sometimes I'll cut the dance short and pay her in full for it.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    I have had it happen many times over the years, but since I have started going to extras clubs, it's much rarer. I can only recall three who didn't like, one because my dick slipped out of underwear and it leaked through her pants and got her bottoms covered. One hadn't danced very long, maybe three months. She grinded very well and seemed quite surprised that I came, and she said, "Oh my god I can't believe you came," and left quickly after I paid her. The third dancers got a strange look on her face, and said, "I hope you give me a good tip for getting you off." I had actually planned on tipping her quite well, but lowered it significantly due to her sarcastic tone. The rest of the dancers, even if they didn't like it, didn't act like they hated it. In fact many, including my favorites would encourage me to cum. Several had even acted a bit put out if I didn't cum.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Most women are proud when they make a guy cum just like we are when we make them cum. I can't imagine any but the most extreme feminist type being offended. Strip clubs aren't Sunday school. Getting a stain in your pants should be your bigger concern.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Oops just noticed this is a 5 year old thread. Lol.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    A dancer told me she was disappointed I didn't come, and I told her that with her I could come anytime I wanted. She said "hey, you've gotta let that grown-ass man of yours do what it wants." I mentioned something about coming to another dancer (it wasn't about LDK, just a side remark about something else), and her Ferrengi ears heard the word and immediately said, "that will be an extra $100." I assured her that I hadn't come and that in any event I did not owe her $100.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "Oops just noticed this is a 5 year old thread." If it's just some generic topic that gets brought up every couple of months anyway, like the one in this thread, it doesn't make much if a difference. But if it's people reacting to an event that's years old as if it happened yesterday that's where it helps to read a date.
  • gawker
    3 years ago
    I’ve talked with several dancers about this and most get a kick out of it. A couple said they really don’t want your cum on them or their clothes. Shadowcat: My urologist put me on Tamulosin and he told me about cumming with nothing cumming out. He said, “They’ll think you’re faking an orgasm, just like they’ve been doing for years.”
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    gawker - trust me. The girls will love it. :)
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    At our favorite Atlanta former extras club, I have had dancers ask if they should make me cum during a lap dance. The LDK option sometimes included pulling it out and cumming on them for an extra tip. They have also asked if I wanted to cum during the lap dance or wait until VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion