tuscl

Whore at work

Timex345
Illinois
A bitch at work got a coworker fired today.
I am thinking of starting a fight with her to get fired as well.
She always has a new pair of $100 shoes on daily.
So, she is basically a whore at work.
I believe the rumors. God I hate the stupid bitch.

24 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'd crumble up some Fritos and put them inside her shoes when she takes them off
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Trying to understand what cheap shoes have to do with the post, HUH, WTF,
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    There is a chick in her 20's that lives next door to me. I don't like her for various reasons and I often referred to her as the whole next door. Don't know anything about her shoe size though
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'm trying to figure out why would you post this on a strip club discussion board. So many questions:
    1. Are you trying to get yourself or the "whore" fired?
    2. Does wearing $100 shoes make her a whore? If so, there sure are a lot of whores out there!
    3. Why do you care?
    4. Why do you think others would care?

I'll give my usual advice: Go to Dancers, the Brass Flamingo, or Hip Hugger and get your rocks off -- you'll feel better about everything!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Holy shit
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Fuck that bitch
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, fuck that bitch !
  • jackslash
    8 years ago

And fortune, on his damned quarrel smiling,
    Show'd like a rebel's whore: but all's too weak:
    For brave Macbeth--well he deserves that name--
    Disdaining fortune, with his brandish'd steel,
    Which smoked with bloody execution,
    Like valour's minion carved out his passage
    Till he faced the slave;
    Which ne'er shook hands, nor bade farewell to him,
    Till he unseam'd him from the nave to the chaps,
    And fix'd his head upon our battlements.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Don't worry about her. It's not worth it. Karma is a bitch - and she'll get hers someday.

She's already gotten inside your head - so that's not good.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I'd crumble up some Fritos and put them inside her shoes when she takes them off"

Ace suggestion!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Joking aside Timex345, I'm not sure what you're going for here! MrDeuce has some good questions. Maybe you should consider adopting a dachshund buddy who can help you relax. But make sure you can give your little buddy lots of love! ;)

Unless you're just writing weird prose poetry! If your doing some sort of creative writing experiment please carry on! It seems brilliant!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    $100 is not a lot for a woman to spend on a pair of shoes.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth and chip her tooth
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Do you work in a show club? If not, why did I waste 53 seconds of my life reading this and then posting a comment?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Rockstar666 is right about shoe price.

Thedirty.com started the trend "red bottoms are for hookers" meaning only hookers wear red bottoms or women that chase wealthy men which might as well be hookers. Red Bottoms run about $750 and up although most pair average $1,000.

I'm sitting here trying to think, aside from a few Chuck Taylors I don't think I have any shoes that I paid less than $100 for. My fucking Nike Flyknit Airmax run about $250 after tax.

Most of Mrs. S shoes probably run $100+. Sometimes she'll get lucky and pick up a pair cheaper at a Saks Outlet or maybe TJ Maxx. She can get away with wearing kids sizes in sneakers so hers are cheaper than mine.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    My ATF gets fired, we change clubs. No problem.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    [scratches head]
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Buy a remote control fart machine - hide it in her office - when she meets with one of the guys who wants to fuck her - make it sound like she can't control her bowels...

I hate seeing a bag of Fritos go to waste!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    w/o knowing the details first-hand it’s hard for me to give advice lest she’s not deserving of retribution.

But if she’s as big a bitch as you say then you can start w/ the old reliable “sugar in the gas-tank”; and then we can take-it from there – I know some Cuban people down here that specialize in certain things.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    i see it now. zipperhead aka @4got2wipe aka @rickthezoo aka @str8buttsuck is posting as @Cashman1234 too. what the fuck is wrong with that idiot. he is as bad as that san_jose_guy moron

hey zipperhead why don’t you shove another bucket of KFC up your ass, go play with your star trek dolls –excuse me, i mean your star trek action figures and stfu
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ More proof that this place is devolving into TROLL NATION

Yes, I worked in a place where there was an untouchable bimbo screwing the boss who made the work environment intolerable for the people around here. What generally happens is the boss wants to eventually stick his dick in something newer and without the same bullshit, and she'll end up on the bricks herself if she doesn't lose everybody's job by suing him for sexual harassment. Honestly, we're looked at as degenerates for going to strip clubs but I think it is far smarter to engage in p2p or takeout at a strip club then get caught up in workplace sittuations that are more likely to implode and leave you looking for your next source of fun money..... Who needs that kind of drama?
  • TradWees
    8 years ago
    Don't be mad at her. She's just doing a better job making the guys happy. You have limitations, then that'll equal less money. She goes harder and she can afford $100 shoes everyday . It's just a preference.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Hugh makes a good point. She will get hers - it's just a question of who she might take down on the way out.

Hugh makes another excellent point regarding the double standard - and how it's better to not fuck around your work.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    John Doe was at work one day. Just before lunch, his boss came in and closed the door. John was nervous since he was the newest employee.

"John," said the boss, "there's no easy way to ask this. Have you been fucking Miss Suckoff?"

"God no, sir!" replied John, appalled.

"Felt her up? Tried to kiss her? Brushed by her in tight places? Made lewd suggestions to her?"

Beginning to shake with worry, John said, "No sir! I'm married and I love my wife. I would never, ever do anything like that!!!!"

"Whew," says the boss with obvious relief, "Finally, someone who can fire her..."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion