tuscl

Strip club DJs

Friday, September 20, 2013 6:33 AM
Another thread got me thinking, and I wrote a post and then decided to expand it into a thread. A comment was made that the strip club DJ was fucking half of the dancers. Do we really know that DJs are fucking half the dancers in the club? Was it the DJs saying so? And if they are, why? Because they are simply there and accessible? Because they can screw up a dancer's experience at the club if the girl doesn't put out? Because they are such babe magnets? Because they are the epitome of bad-boy douche bags that many hot girls find irresistible? Are the dancers engaging in some kind of competition, i.e., if there was a shipwreck--say 20 Miss America contestants and the scrawny, mangy ship's captain--would the girls all fight over the captain even though they wouldn't talk to him back in the "real world"? Would they do it because there was no other way to establish the pecking order? Where do the DJs fall in the strip club hierarchy: owner, manager, bartender, door guy, valet guy, bathroom troll, bouncer, cook, security guard, etc?

27 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I don't give a shit about DJs.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    In my experience the DJ's are NOT fucking half of the dancers. Half of the dancers can't stand the guy. He takes their money and makes them dance to crappy music. A few of them do manage to date some of the single dancers and actually become their boy friends but they are confined to just one at a time. Girl talk in the dressing rooms prevents them from playing the field too much.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Msn from what I've seen in NY, dj is an old man. Never have I seen a young guy
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Shadow pretty much summed up what I was thinking. Also, is it just me or do almost all strip club DJ's sound alike?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    The DJ isn't fucking up to half of the dancers, but he is fucking quite a few of them.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Where do strip club DJ's come from? Anal sex. I learned that from a dancer
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I have a fave who found herself knocked up about a year ago. She is straight, no extras, yet a high earner based on several regulars and hard work. Other dancers told me she'd been fucking one of the DJ's and I asked her. She said no fucking way. He's a douche- bag who spreads rumors about the dancers and none of them ( well most of them) wouldn't go near him. She says she's always nice to him and kowtows to him so he lets her pick her own music. She told me who the baby's father is and repeatedly said he was not a customer, had nothing to do with the club, and she never mixed business with pleasure. I think that is far more typical in the clubs I know.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Back when I was 17, flipping burgers, I dated the drive-thru chick. Lo and behold, I found out that she was fucking the fry guy. The fry guy! He's at the bottom of the fast food totem pole. He had more pimples than me.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I actually DON'T believe my post that DJ's are fucking half the dancers. I posted that as an exaggeration of how we can't care about who our ATF/CF's are fucking besides us. The girls may be fucking bouncers, the managers, the DJ, other custies or people outside, but chances are if they're fucking us, we are not alone. Do dancers think they are the only dancer we're fucking? (Well in my case it is, but in general?) Ken
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Some DJs have sex with some dancers and other DJs get no play at all.
  • chandler
    11 years ago
    I've known of DJs who the strippers said got blown routinely in the booth and others who never had a hope. Of the two daytime DJs at my regular club, one got his share of stripper pussy before settling down (for now) with a girl who he knocked up. He's no stud. He just appears to have his shit somewhat together. The other DJ is a train wreck who literally couldn't score with most of the strippers if he paid them. More than one of my faves have told me he's made them offers but they find him too skeevy.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Welcome back chandler.
  • chandler
    11 years ago
    Thanks, Shadow.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Most (not all) the DJ's I've seen are fat and out of shape. Look like the type of dudes that play video games all day. The Dancer might have a perception (true or not) that the DJ has influence over how management sees them, stage rotation, music played etc... Any DJ with a decent IQ should be able to parlay that into an endless supply of fine pussy.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Hmm I wonder what sort of qualifications you need to become a strip club dj. I mean seriously
  • HowdyPilgrims
    11 years ago
    I believe what Maxwell says. Most DJ's probably aren't desirable or don't have enough game to bag a lot of strippers. But then there are those that have their shit together and do have game. They no doubt do quite well at trying to make up for all the fucking their incompetent brethren lose out on.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Maybe some DJs are getting a free fuck instead of tip outs??? Seriously though, shadow's 1st post is probably right on.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I once overheard this conversation: Dancer1: "The DJ fined me $50 for coming in late!" Dancer2: "I never pay fines. I give the DJ a blow job."
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I've been told both of what mjx & jack said. Some clubs the DJ collects all the fee's, fines, tip outs, house fee's etc - some girls pay in forms other than cash. Apparently such payments were common enough at one local club that when one of the strippers tried to become a DJ half the girls started changing shifts to avoid her since they had to actually pay the higher house fee's for coming in late instead of just tossing some action the DJ's way and having him mark them down as coming in earlier. I've also heard of other considerations being made for sexual favors to the DJ's - cut songs, extended songs, stage rotation, etc.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    As a strip club DJ, I want to first say that obviously not all DJs are douches. I am the main DJ at my club right now, and I work with two other guys who've both been in the business longer than me but who are only working part time at my club. And all three of us are older, the youngest being late 30s. I've been a DJ off and on for over 7 years, and I've seen all sorts of DJs. The club at which I currently work has a STRICT "no fraternization" policy - even if I could bag a stripper (which I likely couldn't considering I'm admittedly not very attractive and I'm much older than most of them), I would be fired for doing so, and honestly I like my job more than I like fucking strippers I work with. And trust me, there are very few secrets in the strip club world. As someone else said earlier, there is a lot of dressing room talk, so it would eventually get back to the club owner, and while I'm a damn good DJ, I'm not fireproof. Whether you like them or not, DJs provide a service both for the dancers and the customers. I've been to dozens of clubs and heard hundreds of DJs. It is difficult to say which type of DJ is "best," Some keep it relatively low key on the mic and deliver basic information about each dancer, where they are going next (which stage, off stage, etc.). Others try to make it a party and pump up the crowd (my boss tries to get us to do that - he likes a fun party atmosphere since the club is in a college town with little else there). To each his own as to what you like from your DJ. Do DJs fuck the dancers? Sure, sometimes at some clubs. I was lucky enough to be able to do that when I was in my 20s. Now that I'm in my 40s and am using this job as a supplemental source of income (it actually has become my primary source since my "other" job pays shit), I don't have the luxury of throwing caution to the wind and fucking one of my strippers. I guess my main reason for writing all of this is to try to defend my profession a little. I've read lots of posts about DJs being douchebags, scummy, skeevy, etc. I even read once that someone on this board called DJs "oxygen thieves." Trust me, there are PLENTY of those in all walks of life even among custies - DJs don't corner the market. And to Estafador, what are the qualifications to becoming a strip club DJ? It depends on the club mostly, but a SC DJ is MUCH different than being a radio or club DJ. Club DJs play endless dance music with little talking. Radio DJs are a different breed altogether. A strip club DJ is more of an emcee than a DJ. He/she throws the party and has to be able to talk on the mic. I'm a product of every DJ, good and bad, that I've worked with/heard. We steal from each other all the time, but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I've heard other DJs copying phrases I have made up, and I've done likewise if I like it. Bottom line, strip club DJs have to have a certain flair on the mic for most clubs. It's a lot more than playing music. I can teach anybody to push a few buttons. Knowing how to read a crowd, make the right comments, keep the atmosphere up, those are what set a good DJ apart from a pretender. Sorry for the length of this.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    SoonerSam - Thanks for that informative post. I appreciated it.
  • chandler
    11 years ago
    The reason strip club DJs have a rotten reputation among patrons has nothing to do with bagging stripper pussy. It's because almost all of them are oblivious to two important facts about their job: 1. They aren't the stars of the show. That would be the strippers. 2. They talk too much. The best DJs are the rare few who seem to understand this. Has anybody ever left a club saying, "The strippers in there were hot, but damn, if only the DJ would have done more to entertain us?"
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    chandler - So true. The DJs at the Platinum Plus Clubs are the worst obnoxious DJs in the world.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    They can't all be banging the strippers. I asked my old favorite at one of my regular clubs with a DJ whether the DJ ever got sexual favors and she told me that this one DJ was gay. This makes up for the fact that one of my old bosses, who was about as hetero as they come, was, on the side, a DJ at a gay bar. They probably view it as a job, nothing more and nothing less.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Most of them are obnoxious fucktards. Was at a club today and for a good while I was the only customer, but this idiot never varied from his stupid script of "OK gentlemen!" or "Now boys it's time for Angel!". What a tool. I actually confronted him about it before I left and he weakly mumbled "well I said 'ladies & gentlemen' when you first walked in". Yeah thanks, you clod.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Sounds like strip club DJs are as universally detested as oilmen like me. Tell you the truth, I rarely even notice the DJs in a club or if there is even a DJ present.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Again, in our defense, lopaw, 90+% of all our patrons are male, so please excuse us if we forget the ladies from time to time. I under stand it is annoying, but we all get into a comfortable rhythm or familiar jargon, whatever, and we sometimes get complacent. It's extremely easy for a DJ to go on "autopilot" with respect to what he/she says on the mic, especially when the crowd is dead. I am certainly guilty of that, and as much as I try to alter my pace or what I say, I still find myself slipping into familiar phrases. My club has a fair number of female patrons, and I do attempt when I notice (which I do often) that we have a lot of ladies in the club to use terms like "boys and girls," "party people," or what have you so as not to leave them out. Not sure why most DJs are thought of as obnoxious fucktards. Perhaps most of the ones you've met, but honestly what is your sample size to make this statement? Also, while we know that we're not the draw, we are responsible for whether the club has a good vibe or not, and to that end we try to keep the atmosphere festive. I know that many times the DJ is blamed by management if the club vibe is down, so we're under a certain amount of pressure to keep things lively. I understand that most SC patrons on this board (myself included) are not really paying attention to or really even caring about the DJ or the atmosphere. Most of US want hot women who do hot stuff in VIP or what have you. However, while we make up a substantial portion of SC patronage, we still only make up a small amount of all SC customers, the rest there for a party atmosphere. It's those people management pushes the DJ to cater to. Obviously, these are generalities - not EVERY club is going to be this way. My favorite club to visit is Fantasy Island in Oklahoma City. The club is what I would best describe as a lapdance factory. Nobody gives a shit about stage shows, and the DJ there NEVER talks on the mic, except to remind a dancer she's on stage if she forgets where she is in the rotation. Other than that, he does nothing but sit there, take money at the door, and play songs. He may as well be a jukebox. And as much as I don't care about that, I notice because I am a DJ. I do notice DJs at clubs, but only because I am comparing myself to them. Shadowcat, thanks for the kind words. Lowpaw, sorry you think most of us are fucktards. I don't think we are, but hey, I'm biased.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion