Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who do girls say you look like?

mikeya02

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I asked before, but there's a lot of newer posters now. Me? I've heard Tommy Lee Jones a few times.

Replies (51)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I used to hear "Dan Ackroyd" a lot. I've tried, and just can't see the resemblance, but...

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Alan Alda.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Matt Kemp, Bow Wow, Pharell, Ludacris etc. Pretty much every light skinned black person lol.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I get Daniel Craig all the time, girls in clubs, taxi drivers, people in street. At one place I worked they called me 006 and a half.

Mikey, Tommy Lee Jones is one of my favourite actors. He was great in The Fugitive.

Profile picture for nickifree
nickifree
•

I get Morgan Freeman a lot. And no, I have never fallen asleep in a strip club.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

^^^Lol

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Marlon Brando (the older version in Apocolypse Now). Not the younger sex symbol.

Profile picture for rell
rell
•

i get alot of people .. ray j i get from time to time clinton portis the former nfl running back

Profile picture for umissedaspot
umissedaspot
•

Andrew Jackson

Profile picture for txtittyfan
txtittyfan
•

I have been told that I look like one of the many guys banging Dougster's mom.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Most recently it's Steven Graham, the guy that plays Al Capone on Boardwalk empire. Other times it's been Danny DeVito.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I think I look like Clint Eastwood, but dancers think I look like Woody Allen.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

W C Fields

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Smeagol.

It kind of stings but I get over it.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

nub beat me to "Andrew Jackson" so I'll have to go with 'George Washington'

GW is probably more accurate since I've become a real cheep ass since the ATF thing ended

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

I used to get Josh Lucas from the chick flick Sweet Home Alabama. I wish I got to go to work with Reese Witherspoon...

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I've gotten Brock Lesnar a few times

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

A cop.

Profile picture for pineconepartyliquor
pineconepartyliquor
•

Benito Santiago. ha ha jk.

Used to get Chandler from Friends a lot but since the hair started fleeing I havent herad that in a while.

Now I hear Woody Harrelson sometimes.

Profile picture for curiositycat
curiositycat
•

The only celebrity I've been told that I look like is Tori Amos, which is not something Id say- since I'm asian..I've been told by people that my personality reminds them of Michelle Rodriguez.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

They always tell me I look like a guy who was there last week. Even when I wasn't. Even when I insist I wasn't. Even when I go to different cities - guess that guy who looks like me and is there every week got there just before me.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

londonguy

Escorts and strippers should be paying you for sex.

Profile picture for Dain
Dain
•

Not anyone in particular; rather, an "intellectual" or a "Hollywood writer."

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Only once, and MANY years ago, someone on a plane thought I was "Meat Head" AKA, Rob Reiner.

Profile picture for redrocks
redrocks
•

In my younger days I got a lot of Larry Wilcox, the white cop who played opposite Erik Estrada in the '77-'83 CHiPS television series. And an occasional Darrell Winfield, who was the most famous of the Marlboro Man models used in their old ads. I could see Wilcox a bit, but being that Wilcox and Winfield bear no resemblance to each other, both are probably BS.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber - After your visit to Follies one dancer told me that you looked like Charles Manson. Sorry. LOL.

Profile picture for WOODDR2
WOODDR2
•

A few people, Ray Ramono from the show Everybody loves Raymond, the actor Ross from Friends, Jerry Seinfeld and Andy Pettitte (pitcher from the Yankees)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

And I thought I had the swastika craved on my forehead covered with makeup.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Al Pacino, especially Serpico when I have facial hair.

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

Robert Forrester (Max Cherry from the Jackie Brown movie).

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I beg to differ with you magicrat. They tell me you look like Alec Baldwin and I agree. :)

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Godzilla

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•

Buster Posey

I honestly can not see the resemblance whatsoever when I look in a mirror. Maybe because we both have “puppy dog” eyes?

W
wallanon
•

I had a dancer tell me I looked like the night valet the other day. She said it confused her the valet was asking what her name was because she'd already parked her car. This was an actual conversation, and even more spectacular to have seen it live. I called the bartender over to see what they thought. According to the bartender I didn't look anything like the valet. And just like that her prospects of an upstairs VIP were fading fast. I just laughed it off, but that dancer was more embarrassed than the one I saw do a faceplant into a chair this afternoon after she tripped over her own feet.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

The one real person I've been told I look like is Abraham Lincoln. As for fictional characters, the reason I use a Shaggy avatar is numerous people, strippers and others alike, say I look like him, or at least did when I was younger. I had one stripper tell me I look like Luke Skywalker. I would love to know what she was on to say that.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I was in a business meeting a few weeks ago - and someone said I look like Clark Kent. Lol!

I’ve been told I resemble Kevin McHale several times, and I’m pretty sure that’s not a compliment!

Kourtney Kardashian

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

James Spader

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•

@ Nicole1994 - I think you kind of look like Huma Abedin.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@ flagooner I thought you looked like William Conrad ;))

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

EchoPizza - Huma has gorgeous nostrils! Carlos Danger loved her flared nostrils...

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Go ahead, knock it off. I dare ya.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^;)

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

Bruce Willis

Profile picture for Mnaz
Mnaz
•

Sgt Eugene Tackleberry, Police Academy

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I’ve been called the Filipina version of Aubrey Plaza and Riley Reid before.

Between the two, probably closer to Aubrey.

Profile picture for TrollWarnBot
TrollWarnBot
•

But with WAY bigger boobs!

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•

^ It’s developing sentience....

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

frank ocean

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

I get Kim K a lot and hate it. Fucktards think "you look like a Kardashian" is a compliment

W
wallanon
•

"It’s developing sentience...."

Methinks TrollWarnBot just broke character and jumped the shark. But it's not wrong...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement