Comments by dogchain

5 months ago
    I've seen what strippers say about us on stripper reddit, horrible things
    Difference is your friend's mother prolly took that guy's soul with his money.
    5 months ago
    I've seen what strippers say about us on stripper reddit, horrible things
    Trapped? I guess they never saw the now hiring signs outside every mcdonalds.
    8 months ago
    Is Ashley Madison any good?
    I heard that back in the day. I am sure it is safe now!
    8 months ago
    Did you ever get one over on a dancer?
    Bouncer couldn't have just been stunned by the situation and not reacted quickly. Who would expect that?
    8 months ago
    Did you ever get one over on a dancer?
    Puddytat69 I would say that was her trying to get one over on an unexperienced noob by not saying it was another dance after each song.
    8 months ago
    Did you ever get one over on a dancer?
    Iknowbetter I would say that counts. I would add anyone wearing a suit to the club that is not coming from a job where a suit is needed without spending big to back it up counts too. Dancers think suits mean money and we know this.
    8 months ago
    Did you ever get one over on a dancer?
    I would say it counts as both gammanu95
    8 months ago
    Did you ever get one over on a dancer?
    Shadowcat that is a good one lol Datinman prolly not but if that actually happened I might count it
    8 months ago
    Did you ever get one over on a dancer?
    Ww's example of getting one over would count in my book. Judging by all the answers I would sat all customers are great people and only dancers are capable of doing wrong =)
    8 months ago
    shadowcat
    Atlanta suburb
    Man tires out prostitutes at brothel?
    When you are paying for it low stanima is a good thing.
    Missing NJ strippers
    Damn you gotta find that phone. I should have gotten her number.
    Missing NJ strippers
    Summer was great. I wish I got her number before she vanished.
    JamesSD
    California
    Stripper Time
    Better question is what time will she be done with her other regulars who pay her more for the same thing.
    a year ago
    April fools at the strip club!
    Whodey I would say if you asked the manager to pick out a dancer with a sense of humor and you made it rain fake 100 bills on her than told her after it was April fools that would be good/funny.
    rickdugan
    Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
    Extended Pity Hustle
    Everytime she txts you about it or asks you about it just give a two word answer until she gets it. "Earn it"
    Givemegothgirls
    Milf lover and newbie nerd
    What’s the base VIP price here?
    Base is always same for the club. Girls try to get away with getting more for their base at certain clubs though if they can get away with it.
    Shortie44
    Maryland
    Is LDK sexual assault
    You could say she sexually assaulted you. Not only was she not dancing but she was grinding on you so hard you came. You paid for a dance but instead she grinded the jizz out of you. You might be able to get a class action lawsuit against her if you get all her former customers together.
    Game of Thrones
    If that existed in real life strip clubs would be out of business lol
    a year ago
    What is your ATF's biggest flaw?
    I'm asking what is your ATF's biggest flaw not to comment on mine lol
    motorhead
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Is an expensive college worth it?
    45k a year working at home depot. Must be a good paying depot by you lol
    motorhead
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Is an expensive college worth it?
    Depends who pays for it. I bet alot of those kids have rich parents paying so why not.
    a year ago
    Has anyone ever gone to a strip club in sweat pants or basketball shorts?
    Does a solider go to war without a uniform? Does a dr. See a patient without his stethoscope? Sweat pants and basketball shorts are what you wear to the strip club when you are a professional. Most girls know you have been around the block when you are in uniform and they know you are legit. Never heard a complaint or been denied entry. If I was denied entry I am not sure that would even be the kind of strip club I want to go to.
    Beating the tip parade?
    Food thing is a good one. I didn't know that. -massages are good if there is a massage girl. Dancers won't come up to you for a tip while you get one. -dancers who try to get second round of tips I will get up b4 they get to me and go for a bathroom break. -if there is seating anywhere but the bar sit there -if the bar allows you to stand. Then stand off to the side -if you have to tip make it worth your while too. Never just let them take if from your hand. Have them do a little butt shake or something. They are getting a tip for service not for existing. Also use it as a chance to vet a girl you might be considering a dance with. I'm not into stage shows at all. Especially now a days were girls don't even dance anymore. They just do the two step next to the pole. I just want dances from dancers I find attractive or like.
    Assjobs, are they possible ITC
    Never even thought to ask for something like this myself. Didn't know it was a thing till reading this post. Most dances are an assjob then just with pants on you and underwear on her. I figure an assjob then is even easier for the girl than a hand job. I would just be like can I pull it out and you pull your underwear down and I'll give you an extra 20 if I wanted this lol I don't see why this is a big ask.
    a year ago
    Second chance for a dancer
    Eh the scene by me isn't as great as you think. A lot of clubs but most are filled with low quality. I feel like the quality has been declining more and more since the post covid refresh. Been trying to branch out as of late with little success.