tuscl

Missing NJ strippers

Sunday, August 27, 2023 4:35 PM
Can anyone tell me where these strippers work these days. Have not seen in a while. Most since pre pandemic. Let me know if you can help Layla, Daniele , Sabrina , Vicki from Rest a Bit. Mara from Showplace. Summer from HP

8 comments

• whodey
    10 months ago
    If you haven't seen them since before Covid chances are they have left the profession. Stripper years are kind of like dog years so being gone for 3 years for a stripper is like being gone 21 years from a normal job.
  • Astro2
    10 months ago
    Thanks. But I am sure they are somewhere. A massage parlor or hotel if not working at a bar.
  • StripClubXpert
    10 months ago
    I know the disappointment when a favorite dancer disappears. Too bad we can put their faces on Milk cartons.
  • Brahma2k
    10 months ago
    @whodey probably has it right. I’ve recently known a hard working spinner with bolt ons who is past mid 30s. She is an earner busy working the rooms, no pole work. But IMLE she is the exception. Most professions you go up the salary scale with age but with a stripper, her prime earning is in her 20s. After 30 i think most have to work as hard or harder for less earning. I’m guessing that’s an impetus to career change. This isn’t to say there aren’t excellent and well earning strippers 30s or even 40s but I suspect the majority have changed careers by then.
  • dogchain
    10 months ago
    Summer was great. I wish I got her number before she vanished.
  • Astro2
    10 months ago
    Summer was one of the best otc girls I ever had. I had her contact. But I lost all of my contacts. Hence where I am with these girls. All of them otc
  • dogchain
    10 months ago
    Damn you gotta find that phone. I should have gotten her number.
  • Astro2
    10 months ago
    I lost all the contacts. Summer was a handle otc. She fucked and sucked endlessly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion