tuscl

Stripper Time

JamesSD
California
Your favorite tells you she will be at the club at 1 PM. What time is she actually on the floor?

14 comments

• Brahma2k
    a year ago
    The greater the time between you speaking/texting about the agreed meeting time ITC and the actual moment of meeting time ITC, the greater the likelihood she’ll be very late.
    In my limited experience so far, if the agreed meeting time is more than a half day away? You’re likelier than not to be on god’s good humor.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    two hours late.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    I usually offset this by adjusting my clock to stripper time too. I’ll probably be there around 11pm
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    I tell them what time I'll be there and they can decide if they want my business or see me give it to another dancer.
  • etsutwigg222
    a year ago
    230 at best. More than likely 330.
  • gSteph
    a year ago
    Yesterday I had an arrangement to meet with "Vixen" about 1pm. Got to the club a quarter till. By 1 I'm a happy fellow with a lap full of fun.

On time gets the dime.
  • GrayFox
    a year ago
    never a problem they are there when they say they will if not before
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    2:45 was the correct answer in this case. I had mentally assumed 2ish so I wasn't too shocked
  • 5footguy
    a year ago
    If she says she'll be there at 1 and she's not, the first words out of her mouth better be a reason and an apology. If she's more than 5-10 minutes late, and you see someone else you like, don't be afraid to branch out and explore. I don't remember the last time a girl was more than a few minutes late. More often I will be right in time or a few minutes late myself, and she is texting me at the exact time telling me she's there and asking where I am.

If you treat her right, and if she's smart, she'll be waiting for you. If she's not, maybe give her one more chance but not more than that. When you give her leeway she will take advantage and not respect you. Make sure she sees you giving attention and money and time to other girls. It's the best way to make sure she knows you don't belong to her, and that she must meet certain standards, and first on that list is to respect your time. If she doesn't, remember, she is not special. There are better girls who will respect you but you have to respect yourself first and not accept bull shit.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    I'm always looking for a pinch hitter.
  • dogchain
    a year ago
    Better question is what time will she be done with her other regulars who pay her more for the same thing.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    If she tells me she will be there at 1:00, then I know for certain she will be there at 1:00 p.m.. Just might not be until the next day...
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    you're better off when she tells you when what day(s) she won't be at the club. this way you can focus and zoom in on that other girl you've been thinking about getting all the times your fave was always around.

but regarding faves i've been pretty fortunate to experience 95% reliability.
  • stainglass
    a year ago
    I paid half the entry fee for the girl, hoping to reduce it on the dances... She went in, and took 90 mts+ on night shift. I eventually left without dances... But, a dancer who is already ready might not take that much time as well... There are so many variations on clubs / house moms / pre-prepped / ... room size / availability of mirrors / ... No strict answer. Use your guts : Only thing that is consstant is change. So, adapt and move on. You will know what to do over time.

Most importantly, it is okay to make mistakes, and even when you do EVERYTHING right, the best will still escape your grasp.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion