tuscl

Has anyone ever gone to a strip club in sweat pants or basketball shorts?

Sunday, November 20, 2016 4:45 PM
Just wondering, if you ever go in with sweat pants or basketball shorts, is it true that Strippers won't give you lap dances? Or even if they do give you lap dances, are they just air dances?

57 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yeah, it's my preferred attire. Most of them like it. But then again I am a RICH STUD unlike many of you so YMMV.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    Are you asking strippers or PLs?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yes I do it, mainly day shift though, they might not let you in wearing that nightshift. I find with wearing basketball shorts it's a greater chance the girl will reach in your shorts.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ditto.
  • eyeamlong
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I've been denied admission at clubs in NYC, Portland and El Paso for such attire, so it is not without its risks, however!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    I use do it all the time and was only denied entry like once Nowadays I go in khakis because you can still feel a nice grind in khakis and it's far less creepy than wearing sweatpants or B-ball shorts I can't speak for strippers, but my guess would be that they hate when guys do this
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    That is the only thing some of us hardcore pervs wear; and w/o underwear (aka commando) - some dancers say they won't dance for guys like this but IME they'll dance pretty-much for anyone as long as your are spending $$$. The only way to know is to try it; it will probably feel weird at first but it becomes 2nd-nature (no one is in a position to judge anyone in a SC; the dancers are getting naked and being groped for $$$ so they sure as hell not in a position to judge so don't let what they think/say alter the actual reality) - you may need to be a little more proactive and approach/ask them for dances - I club mainly on dayshift and is usually not a problem and it's usually not a problem at night either but some clubs are more picky than others - at night if I don't wear shorts I'll try to wear sweats or other thin pants that kinda look like slacks (black w/ pockets) - you can read my TUSCL article on strip-club wear and the comments in that article for some helpful advice: [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    numerous strippers have commented on my attire and enjoy it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Unless you are sure your club allows it; it's wise to take back-up attire and change in the car if you are denied entry to a particular club (e.g. some clubs may not let you in if you shirt does not have a collar; etc).
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Many years ago I would wear basketball shorts, but I found they are generally too thin for long grinding and lapdance sessions. I always go commando, so thick cotton sweatpants have proven the best for by purposes. As far as being refused entry due to the informal attire, it doesn't happen because I don't ever go to gentleman's clubs. The longer sweatpants generally get me past most checkpoints without even a question or second look.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I just read Papi's post. "This kind of attire is def for the advanced PL that has no shame - but hey - I don't mind or complain when the dancers are wearing next to nothing or even walking around the club naked as in some of the Miami dives I visit." I gotta get me a pair of those CK "pajamas". I doubt they would be looked down on at the IR.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    No. I like to maintain some semblance of dignity and civilization even in strip clubs.
  • RossVa
    8 years ago
    RTFF for god's sake.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yeeeeep says Dave
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    This topic has come up *many* times (I think that's what RTFF refers to) but I'll answer again anyway: I have worn sweatpants or sweat shorts on essentially *every* SC visit for the past 20 years. I've been turned away thrice: once each at Industrial Strip in Hammond (where I simply changed into slightly classier sweats!), Club 390 in Chicago Heights, and Skybox in Harvey. Generally speaking, if a strip club has a dress code requiring dress slacks, I don't want to be there anyway. As for the strippers, they claim to *love* my soft pants -- and if they don't, I don't give a fuck. I seldom go commando, but going in sweats enhances the pleasure so much that I would have it no other way. As has been pointed out many times on this board, if you're wearing pants in the VIP room, you're doing it wrong :)
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    No. But I've gone commando in a skirt a few times.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yeah, just because they comment either way it doesn't make any difference. They are strippers. Nothing they say can be believed (except when they tell me what a RICH STUD I am, because that is blatantly obvious). But who cares how they feel. If it helps you have fun that is all that matters. They are full of contempt for customers (other than RICH STUDs like me) to begin so what have you got to lose?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - you got nothing to lose - dignity is overrated anyway :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    As long as the wind chill remains above freezing I wear shorts and go commando. If there are dancers that don't like it, they will avoid me and that is alright with me. I don't ever seem to have problems getting dances/VIP trips. I did wear sweat pants once last winter. My garage is attached to my house and I can make it from my car to the door of the club in about 20 seconds. So very little impact.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "They are full of contempt for customers" Why?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Read StripperWeb if you want the answer to that. I hear Nina is a regular poster there.
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    If you want to be labeled as a creep, it's not a problem. ;) Honestly I thought this post was going to be sarcasm since it's a fairly common thing. A rookie thing, too though, as everyone knows why you're wearing them and that you're likely a pants jizzer.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    What's wrong with LDK'ing?
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    For me, as a chick, nothing at all. No one even knows. You can ask your fellow men (and a couple of teenage boys it seems like) on this site why it's undignified to ldk as a guy. ;)
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I think we accepted loss of dignity and the PL label a long time ago. Might as well completely on it go all the way and be proud of it.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    My favorite hometown dancer has said she will not do dances with someone in basketball shorts - no matter how dead the club might be that night.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Believe what a stripper says like would believe a promise a politician makes.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Summer = shorts. Winter = sweats. Never had an issue getting attention.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I wear jeans, I know strippers don't like jeans but I'm not a sweat pants in the club kinda guy and I'm usually not wearing slacks inside the club but it happens occassionaly. Luckily most of the clubs I frequent, what ever pants I am wearing are coming off anyway.
  • Electronman
    8 years ago
    Most of the guys in the clubs that I frequent are paying attractive young women who are half their age (or less) to perform simulated or real sex acts in a private dance. It doesn't matter whether you are dressed in a business suit or going commando in shorts. Its still a sexually oriented business model regardless of your attire so quit worrying about impression management and have fun.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @mahogany I doubt I would want dances from her if she is that uptight.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    The question is...."Who doesn't?" Consider it a wasted trip if you don't.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    At our local Mexican Bar underground circuit lots of guys do that. No back rooms, but front room low cost fun. SJG
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    The real question is, who hasn't. The answer: Tiburon. But that's what happens when you live in NYC
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i might try a kilt sometime. seen a scot do that in coi a few years ago. butt i don't have red hair.
  • Dionysus7
    8 years ago
    I wore basketball shorts once and it definitely enhanced the lap dance. But it was also a hot August day and I had the excuse that I was wearing very light clothing from the rock concert I was attending earlier. In general, I think it's risky. Unless you're an athlete you risk giving the impression that you're a slob. I would much rather put on a suit and pretend to be a whale.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I *always* wear sweats or sweat shorts. Since I'm anything but an athlete, I don't mind giving the impression that I'm a slob -- I prefer the term "casual dresser" -- but with money. I can't imagine wearing a suit to a strip club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Those that know what they're doing in strip-clubs know they don't have to dress fancy
  • Cheo_D
    8 years ago
    LOL lopaw -- bet the ladies never objected to -that- Answer for me is "no" but that's just because in general I don't do the sloppy look and prefer to be in "street casual" I can wear in and out of anywhere. Lightweight khakis/microfib slacks. I should get myself a pair of those slack-like sweats they sell, though, to see how well they do the job.
  • AbbieNormal
    8 years ago
    At one particular club that had really awesome bed dances I always went commando in nylon warm up pants. The ladies appreciated the feel on their lady parts (as opposed to denim) and I appreciated their appreciation and enjoyment.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No. I dress up like I'm going out on a date. So that means dress slacks. I have respect for myself and for the dancers. I'm not sure why because they only ask that I shower and bring cash, lol!
  • sajuy76
    3 years ago
    I have been also buy sweat pants from the store of xxxtentacion at [view link] and that store give their best at that time.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Dude! You bumped an old discussion to post a link to sell sweats? Have you been working in the same 7-11 as Mr Apoopdeep?
  • Jasdoit
    3 years ago
    The trick is nice dress pants. Ones that feel lite on the skin, almost silky.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    All the time . never had a problem
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    I have worn both to a sc. And got several vape dances. Yes with extras
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Until about 2 years ago, I would never wear shorts (including athletic shorts or sweats) to a club. Then, one Sunday, I was near Paterson, and had an urge to blow off some steam. I was returning from a friends home after having lunch outdoors in casual shorts. It was quite comfy, and it worked very well. The club I hit was not a high end gentlemens club, and the dress code is likely non existent. The club has a Friday breakfast which is excellent (not because of the food) as you can get in and out in a reasonable time and for a reasonable price. Wearing gym shorts during the heat of summer is very comfortable and offers great access.
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    Yeah but it depends on the club. Honestly there are places I know I can. For me I do at Fannies. No one would have batted an eye at Follies when it was open. However at Oasis or Tattletales I would dress a little better more along the lines of business casual with light weight pants.
  • BigPoppa99
    3 years ago
    ;) Like Cashman, my atf use to say, oh easy access today! lol @ Mr. Duece- Money talks. Always. So it’s never a problem... Like previously mentioned, it doesn’t matter, they are coming off anyway! lol
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    3 years ago
    To the OP: Dude, this is like asking if you wear a tuxedo to a black tie event or sneakers if you wear basketball. You are not dressed properly if you are not wearing something sheer and soft. And strippers are more likely to offer you a dance if you wear sweat pants or shorts because it shows that you are there to get a dance.
  • Dabadass84
    a year ago
    If I may make a suggestion. Go with boxer underwear and dark dress slacks. ld even go comando with the dress slacks. It looks more professional so you won't have to worry about getting turned away at the front door. I work weekends and usually am off Monday and Tuesdays. My jam is to get dressed up (button up shirt and slacks) and go during happy hour on my days off. You just look like a regular office guy having a drink before going home and the broads that work Mon and Tues are usually the ones that really need the money. Have fun and enjoy fellas ;)
  • dogchain
    a year ago
    Does a solider go to war without a uniform? Does a dr. See a patient without his stethoscope? Sweat pants and basketball shorts are what you wear to the strip club when you are a professional. Most girls know you have been around the block when you are in uniform and they know you are legit. Never heard a complaint or been denied entry. If I was denied entry I am not sure that would even be the kind of strip club I want to go to.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Lol zombie thread
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    This is what happens when your update does not include locking old threads.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    How much time would we save if people would read the old threads and bump them if they have a question? That's not what dabadass did on this case, but hypothetically speaking that could be a positive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion