tuscl

April fools at the strip club!

Monday, March 20, 2023 3:05 AM
With April fools day fast approaching I wanted to see if anyone has ever done a prank at the strip club for fun. If yes how did it go?

4 comments

• mogul1985
    a year ago
    Somehow I don't see how this would be welcomed. Rocko and Luca Brasi may want to have a chat with you.
  • whodey
    a year ago
    Make sure to order some of that fake money that they sell on Amazon and use it to pay for as many dances as possible on April Fools Day. The girls really love that gag, if you're lucky they even call the bouncers over so they can see how funny you are.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    My sophomore year of college we elected co-presidents of the Student Government Association. So cutting edge for 1977. On 4/1/1977 the front page of the Daily Collegian (circulation 25,000) had a pic of a man on top of a woman, under the covers, having intercourse, with the BOLD HEADLINE - "SGA CO-PRESIDENTS PARTICIPATE IN INAUGERAL BALL". Imagine that, humor on 4/1.
  • dogchain
    a year ago
    Whodey I would say if you asked the manager to pick out a dancer with a sense of humor and you made it rain fake 100 bills on her than told her after it was April fools that would be good/funny.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion