tuscl

r/stripper Post About TUSCL

BubbleYum
Blow me. 😙 Pronouns: hoe/heaux
Thursday, April 21, 2022 4:33 AM
TUSCL is being discussed on r/stripper. That Reddit user is an obvious baby stripper based off of their post history. [view link]

53 comments

• nicespice
    2 years ago
    Ahahahaha, I need to calm down on the shit talking over on the stripper subs now…😅🤣
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I read that title about ten times before I realized that "throw" was supposed to be "through". Or is that "thru"? And somehow a dancer named BubbleYum has posted 125 times on TUSCL before I noticed. Interesting stuff, too. Now I suppose I'll actually read the rest of the thread over there...
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Yeah, I thought the screen capped review was pretty tame. If I were to link to something to prove a point against tusclers, I’d have probably chosen a review written by stripper_friend or something.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't see anything wrong with what they wrote
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    I saw this post the day it was created. Most of the replies are what I expected. Much like when I go into a club, I'm initially grouped in with other black guys as broke or a possible pimp etc. They group all TUSCL guys as broke, disgusting, etc. It is what it is, chances are I'll never encounter any of the dancers who posted in that reddit thread. And Spice your comment 😂🤣
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Hooray for JaneDoeABC! She semi-defended TUSCL. Is that the JaneDoe who posts here? Maybe not? She spells it different. Oh yeah, youse better be glad Main_Manner_2904 doesn't post over here. That's like the worst when I go to a club and have that "game recognizes game" moment, then there's the awkward silence while we're both deciding whether it's even worth having a conversation. But maybe we should invite her so her and rickdugan can fire up a three day argument.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    How are they wrong about this site?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    "But there are some dudes who treat the club like bargain shopping. They’re like those couponing moms who rave about a good deal they found, except the product is an actual human being."-Main_Manner_2904 I'm triggered.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    "Ahahahaha, I need to calm down on the shit talking over on the stripper subs now…😅🤣" Dude, saaaame. Me today all over Facebook groups and now Reddit. And then there's this fucking bullshit post that same poster made about extras. That whole thread is a dumpster fire and the mod of r/stripper fucking suuuuuuucks so bad. This is the new post - [view link]
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Ha. Someone needs to ping creepy Liwet…
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    I'm surprised a number of strippers had the courage to come out as extras girls on that sub, and how many others were accepting or at least stoic. Wasn't surprised about the extras haters or $1000 minimum girls, ultimately this is mostly about money; who wants to compete with someone who is giving the customer what they want when you won't? Sharp point about why all the hate on extras girls when it's the new girls who sit for hours (who, BTW, are my fave girls lol) who are probably rocking the boat more
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    “They also advise to go on the first of the month when girls are likely short on rent to get some OTC action for cheap. They are totally predatory.” What kind of sick, pathetic fuckstick does something like this? Ricky Boy, do you know anyone like this?
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    PLs trying to find a deal strippers trying to find a mark. Let’s face it, neither is happening on either side if anyone involved even knows what Reddit and TUSCL are, especially since Bavarian is no longer around. You’re more likely to find SJG to hold a civil conversation about autism than a TUSCL PL and a Reddit stripper getting along in the VIP area of a club.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    (Most of) us are trying to get as much action as we can for as little cost, and exaggerate our skills at it. (Most of) them are trying to get as much cash as they can for as little action, and exaggerate our skills at it. Why is it a surprise that we're adversaries?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Yall are just mad they call this site out for being broke bums looking to low ball hookers lulz
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    As with any profession, strippers who provide good service for a fair price are the most successful. ROBs don’t last very long unless they frequently change clubs. Similarly, customers who pay a fair price and are respectful, get the best consistent service. Strippers who bitch about customers, and customers who bitch about strippers, seem to lead dysfunctional lives.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Your definition of a rob is a girl who doesn't fuck you for cheap. That's the problem
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The views on here aren't representative of why men go to strip clubs. Most don't troll them for cheap hookers or to talk right wing politics
  • Garfield84
    2 years ago
    Lol. Guilty as charge. I just read the Reddit post. I get Furious when people overpay these hoez. It fucks the game up. They have really messed up Tootsies as them hoez expect $1K now. Some won’t even dance and some just stay on the top floor since the bottom floor is full of us “cheap skates” (My review is coming). Call it what you want but it’s called “market price for 🐱” . Why would I drive that up for my fellow monger. It’s not finding the “vulnerable “ or “desperate “ ho but it’s about us getting value. It’s a service. Who the hell wants to get rip off? And we as men need to boycott Onlyfans and camsoda as well. Not gonna lie, I been on just to check it out, but these chicks making wayyyyy too much money to not to be fondled at the SC. Just my two cents. Guess I’m an awful person now (Shrug)
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    One of my favs said she prefers not to read customer strip club forums on the web. I think she's typical of how dancers who last in the job look at it. They don't in general give a fuck who we are or what we think. They just require our behavior to stay within certain boundaries, or they take a pass on us.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Girls I know read reviews for the lulz. Some use reviews to call clubs out. Call out shit management. But understanding different types of men is beneficial to their 💴
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    @Icey that's not the definition of a ROB. A ROB is someone who says they will do something in the back for a certain amount of money, then doesn't do it and still expect the money. Every girl has her own personal boundaries, nothing wrong with that. But don't try to go make extras money if you're not providing the extras. If you're a clean dancer be upfront so customers know what to expect.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Usually ROB means a woman who promises something and then takes your money, but does not deliver. There is always some risk in such situations. How intimate of terms you are on with her first has a lot to do with the likely hood of problems. Front Room Feel Up And Make Out Sessions! SJG
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I browsed through some of that early. It looks chalk full of melodramatic drama queens. Thankfully the gals in the clubs I frequent are made of tougher stuff.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I saw Liwet mentioned lol.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tfp so basically a girl who does her job....dances. but leads a dumb trick looking for a hooker on. I don't think there's anything wrong with that
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    @Icey yeah a girl like that is a ROB. If she was honest about just doing dances and not trying to act like she's a hooker to a customer, she wouldn't be. You don't think there's anything wrong with that, that's fine.
  • Carioca
    2 years ago
    If you apply the Reddit stripper logic to buying a car, the only ethical way to do it is walk into the dealership, and offer to pay $1k OVER the MSRP, but don't you dare haggle over the price or question whether you really need to pay thousands more for for undercoating and floor mats. And dont go to a dealership at the end of the month when salesmen are desperate to make their monthly bonus and might give you a better deal. Only a sociopath would do that.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Front Room Feel Up And Make Out Session, before you even talk about taking her into the back room. SJG The Funk Brothers & Chaka Khan What's Going On [view link] Ain't No Mountain High Enough [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tfp they do it coz of the disgust they feel for customers like that. So they justify getting one over ln them.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The disgust they feel is for themselves, not the customers. My typical retainer is X; if I don't like the person, I am meeting it becomes 4X, but I don't lie to them, lead them on, trick them or cheat them. I tell them everything up front. Scamming a customer is no different than passing a bad check.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icey why are you even here if the site is so bad? You’re taking time to help clean it up? I have met some annoying users but it doesn’t mean the site itself is bad or a problem Your reviews likely arent legit and you only start drama, call people suck fucks in every thread i see
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Carioca, what is that about desperately meeting sales quotas at end of the month? How does it relate to strippers are you saying, like at end of month rent is due so strippers are always more desperate at the end of the month Is rent always due at the end of the month? Its never due on the 15th or beginning or whatever...?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    TFP what is considered extras like, is touching the pussy, or them rubbing your dick from outside your pants considered an extra? The rubbing dick from outside pants seems very tame considering they’re usually rubbing their asscrack and pussy on that area anyway...?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icey what is wrong with you do you not read the glossary here? A ROB is a scammer, a woman who promises something and doesn’t deliver, its not a woman who refuses OTC entirely or who refuses it for a cheap price You’re acting like a pimp who wants to guilt trip, shame and manipulate people into paying higher prices for strippers or hoes
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Carioca youre not buying a car. Youre paying a woman to fuck you. Yes looking for the one most desperate to do it for a low price is wrong
  • BBBC
    2 years ago
    ^ you make me so fucking HARD bro!😜
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    BBBC you have an entire harem of men going here don’t you!?!?
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    Wow I actually agree with Skibum on something. A dancer feeling disgust for a customer doesn't give her the excuse to try to rip them off. They're independent contractors, if they're disgusted by a patron they don't have to even talk to him. Call it what you want, but a ROB is a ROB no matter what her motives are.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Hustling someone trying to get something illegal isn't wrong in most eyes. A guy propositions beer for prostitution so she takes his money and doesn't deliver. He's more jn the wrong than her.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @thirdeye: "Icey why are you even here if the site is so bad?" This has been discussed before. 1. he likes to argue 2. he shows what he says here to the girls he manages, who get a laugh out of it 3. he learns about us PLs here, and uses this information to inform the advice he gives the girls he manages ...right, Icey?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The site isn't bad. The trolls on it are
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    But instead of Dungeons and Dragons Iceydodo plays Dumbass and Drama Queen. 🤭🤡
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    How does one proposition beer?
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Hustling someone trying to get something illegal isn't wrong in most eyes. A guy propositions beer for prostitution so she takes his money and doesn't deliver. He's more jn the wrong than her." ^^^ it goes both ways, dumbass. She's also trying to get money illegally, no different than the guy. By your same "logic" he can hustle her by not paying when she delivers. LMFAO you act like it's less wrong for a hooker to sell herself than a dude that wants to pay her. Spoiler alert: she's breaking the law too. LMFAO you're just butthurt coz your bottom bitch isn't making her quota. Amirite, my niggette?
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    No one pinged me :( She called my reviews "horrifying."
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    Also, I made a quick comment and I think it got deleted.
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    Damn straight rick my brother. Did you read all of the shit they were saying? Like this shit that got their knickers all in a twist “They also advise to go on the first of the month when girls are likely short on rent to get some OTC action for cheap. They are totally predatory. Can’t stand the TUSCL guys.” That right there is some bog standard rickvice. Why wouldn’t you try to save money when whoring? I bet those girls would piss themselves if they ever saw the two of us enter the club. Amirite or amirite? ROAR!!!
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    "Jungle Fever" is an outdated, sort of cringe term. Anyways if a guy gets a $60 haircut and tips $200 he's an idiot. I'm not against tipping for quality service. But tipping over 100 percent is crazy in any industry.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Someone needs to go back to r/stripper and create a new thread about this thread about their thread. Eventually, we'll reach strip club inception.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I'm wondering though, who decides a stripper's MSRP? God? Her mom?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A hair cut isn't the equivalent of a strange man sticking his dick in your mouth
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    There's an invisible hand that manufactures strippers? It's not daddy issues?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion