tuscl

How young is Too young and how old is too old?

Skittles
taste the rainbow
Saturday, March 19, 2022 6:48 AM
I'm 45, started dancing at age 40. I look good for my age I enjoy the work but realistically I know I will only dance for another 18 months. I don't want to go over 47. And since I started so late, I've been able to avoid caring about what the only dancers think of me. Im not working to make friends. And with my consistent schedule, I've made a large number of regulars, local customers mainly, and that means I am guaranteed to earn so much each week. I make around 5 to 6000 a month. And some months it might be 4k some it might be 8k. Daytona Beach has so many events. Customers are generally pleased to find an older woman like me and agree we tend to be much more generous lovers more confident and avoid games. Younger ladies can be very dishonest and not very forward in the physical or sexual relationship area. Being my age it's so fun to find that sexy inner girl from your youth and bring her out with the mature, confident, intelligent, older dancer that is a brilliant conversationalist. What do the men think???

45 comments

• gammanu95
    2 years ago
    You know it's all relative, of course. Too young is whatever state legislatures deem it to be. It's still weird that some states go lower than 18, while other states won't let you dance under 21 in a club that serves alcohol; but I am a firm supporter of states' rights. Too old is another story. Realistically, you should be able to dance for as long as you want to, which should be as long as you make an acceptable income. I've mentioned Li'l Bit in here before, the 55 yr old hottie in New Orleans. She worked hard to keep a smokeshow of a body -complete with 6-pack abs- and spent time in her hair, skin, and looking as good as she could. But there are dancers who I don't want to see in any state of undress. I specifically recall one, many years ago at IRC, who offered me a lapper when she got off stage. That club, like most clubs, are so dark that there are a lot of flaws hidden in the shadows and gloom. One and done. So, it's really up to you, your employer, and your customers.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Age and net income are both just numbers, but, in your case it's only the second one that matters. As long as you are making better money dancing than other work you could do, why stop? One thing to make sure of is that you'll qualify for Medicare when you turn 65: [view link] . Age doesn't seem to be a good measure of how naive someone is, so I don't think it's justified to raise the minimum age from 18.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    If you look good for your age then you’re probably in your high west earning years. Take it month by month and save as much as possible while enjoying your career. Older guys need women like you to serve their needs!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Sounds to me like you have a good handle on it, as long as you are comfortable, making money and not harming anyone,it's really no one else's business
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    "Too young is whatever state legislatures deem it to be. It's still weird that some states go lower than 18" That can't be true, can it? Allowing strippers that are under 18?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Do you enjoy hanging around your customers and do they enjoy hanging around you ? For me, they look cute, but I really have little interest in an 18-22 year old. Can't have a conversation. And if they can't drink, I'm gonna feel odd drinking without them. On the upper end, it's all in how good of shape you keep yourself in. Any cellulite, grey hair, loose skin, beer belly ? I dated a woman that was 55 a few years ago. Unless she told someone her age, no one knew she was a day over 40. She worked at it though. One suggestion would be to work dayshifts instead on nightshift. The customers tend to be older. Somebody that is 65 is gonna think you are a young-un.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    You can lap dance when you're 16 in West Virginia, but only for your first cousins.
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    18 is the minimum age or obviously legally compliant although I think 18 should be the law. Too old is when you can’t make money. For some that can be relatively young although some age slowly and gracefully.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    It's more about your biological age than your chronological age. I knew a stripper who was very pretty as a nineteen-year-old and made a lot of money. She had numerous bad health habits. She smoked cigarettes, ate nothing but junk food, never exercised, was an alcoholic and a heroin addict. By the time she was twenty-four her looks had deteriorated so badly she could no longer make money and had to quit. You'll know when it is time to quit stripping when your income drops enough that other jobs you can do offer a comparable income. Some strippers get in a rut and stay too long. They would be better off starting a new career and begin to develop new job skills they can use to make money in the future.
  • EastCoaster
    2 years ago
    I have a favorite dancer who is mentioned quite positively by many others here who works in a NJ club with many reviews. She is in her mid- to late 50s, but could *easily* pass for mid- to late 30s. Getting dances from her is the very definition of a Girl Friend Experience, which is part of the allure, but her body is amazing. Of course, not every dancer approaching 60 could pull that off, but she is living proof that it can be done.
  • DeclineToState
    2 years ago
    My ATF turns 40 this year, first dances w her were nearly 5 years ago. Still hot, good sense of humor, fun to talk to, low hustle as we were getting to know each other, zero hustle since. There will always be a market for those qualities, especially with middle age+ males. You sound similar. Good for you for not caring what other dancers think.
  • Bihottie
    2 years ago
    You are young inside and out and beautiful. Wow! I’d love to dance with you any day. If you’re into women. You are hotter than most of the younger. You take care of yourself and it’s obvious and sexy af
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    You got dis mane! Keep up da dancin as long as you want!!!
  • Lone_Wolf
    2 years ago
    I think to old is when a dancer has to resort to a mercy or nagging hustle to make money.
  • felipe609
    2 years ago
    How young is too young? I wouldn't try to dance if I were under 18 since that's asking for all kind of legal problems. In some places it's 21. Too old? I think it depends on the dancer and the club. There are certain clubs that seem only to hire dancers between 21 and 25. I've been to other clubs that are much more diverse--age wise, size wise, skills wise. I have seen dancers who, I think, should probably have retired in the Clinton presidency. If you enjoy dancing and you are able to make enough money to justify it, then I would keep going. If you find yourself dreading it, if nobody wants to tip you or get dances, it might be time to stop (or perhaps move to another club). At the same time, some of this depends on financial stuff. Do you have health insurance? Do you have some sort of retirement money set away? Do you have anything to fall back on when you cannot dance any more? If the answer is no, you might want to try to develop another option. On the other hand, I have met dancers who have some other income (including benefits) and enjoy dancing as a side-hustle.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Simply put, the market will tell you when you are too old. If you're still making good money then go yee forth and all.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    A lot of times being a younger dancer (or appearing like one anyways) brings out the shithead customers who want to take advantage of naive young girls and they get super annoying. I’m just glad most tell me I look like a 20 year old now instead of 15 so dealing with creeps has lessened (but not gone away) Being obviously older I think makes it easier to filter them away. And a lot of clubs that clearly hire for the barely legal dancers are “wanna dance” type of clubs anyways. I think being obviously on the older side is very sink or swim. The ones who do swim are amazingly charismatic I’ve noticed though. Out of curiosity, why do you want to be done though? I get burnout, but why be completely done instead of coming in 1-2x/week if you seem to be enjoying what you do now?
  • RTP
    2 years ago
    I am a guy who really does not like young that much. I rarely get a dance from someone under 24. I prefer an early 30's and older dancer who takes care of herself. I know of a few dancers in their 40's that are doing fine and I enjoy their dances. I like to have some conversation, and prefer someone who has had enough of life's experiences.
  • grand1511
    2 years ago
    Had a long-time fave who danced past 50. She had a career job in her 39s sonshe would only dance Saturdays/Sundays. The only chabge she .made later on was to only work weekend day shufts because, as she out it, she fekt creepy dancing for guys. Who were yiung enough to be her son.
  • PADeuce
    2 years ago
    Best night of my life was with a dancer in her 40s in Las Vegas, back when Glitter Gulch was still a thing. For the most part, that place was a major tourist trap, lots of pressure and hustle. It's also the only place I've ever been actually *hurt* by a stripper, an absurdly gorgeous Columbian girl who turned out to be extremely aggressive in lap dances. "I could just break your neck!" and then she grabs my head and twists, it actually tweaked my neck. Psychotic. All of that melted away an hour later, though, when I met this lovely spinner gave me a wonderful massage when I told her about it, and then took me away for some of the best dances ever. I spent a long time with her. No extras, just tons of passion and great conversation. I don't know shit about being a dancer, I assume it does get tougher to make money in your 40s, but if you like doing it and still make the money you want? Why not?
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    Encountering a sexy older good looking lady is nice. I've had a few...
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Any girls in her 20’s is too young for me. I haven’t tested my theory out without my wallet supporting me, yet I find I can still pull out girls who are in their 30’s. Any in the 30 and above crowd who has their looks still intact has enough chops to hang with me can earn a decent part time income with me, just not enough to even come close to being exclusive. I have yet to cross the threshold of needing to pay for sexual acts, but that depends on your definition of “is”, aka slick Willie!
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "How young is Too young and how old is too old?" Too young is whatever gets me as a customer thrown in jail. A lot of baby strippers are pretty uncoordinated, so I'd rather they be a little experienced before I let them near my lap. Too old is when you're not able to make the money you need as a dancer when other girls in the club are still doing well. If customers are still spending and it's worth your time, why not keep dancing? One of the hottest dancers around in my local clubs is in her 40's.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    One thing one learns on TUSCL is that custy preferences are all over the place. There are too-many variables to determine if a particular female should be dancing or not including the area (city) and type of clubs in an area. I think it's safe to assume more custies prefer younger dancers vs older dancers but doesn't mean older dancers won't have their fans. I'd say once a dancer passes 40 it can often become harder to make $$$ in the clubs but of course this is dancer dependent on multiple-factors such as her looks; how she's aged which often includes natural-genetics; her game (personally; sensuality; etc). So I'd say if a dancer feels she's still making adequate-$$$ and she still has the desire to go in the club then there really isn't a hard-cutoff age IMO.
  • Leonard313
    2 years ago
    Since the entire experience is a 'fantasy' (club goers, not dancers), I prefer girls I have no business dating IRL...so gals in the 18-28 range. However, I've had some very good experiences with older dancers because they are easier to talk to. Same lies and hustles...but without that "annoying young girl" personality issues. Older dancers also tend to know their way around penis...so thats a plus as well. But, I echo the other sentiments...regulations/laws will dictate what "too young" is and the market will dictate whether you're "too old".
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    As far as too young, I avoid gals younger than mid 20s. As far as too old, I think a gal that maintains a nice body and exudes some charm can keep going a long time. If you like what you’re doing, I see no reason to hang up the thong anytime soon.
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    Customers aren’t trying to marry us. Just here for a good short time. If you can provide that without being a nag your in. Up keep is very important. This is a business contrary to what others might say. Invest in it. The only thing about older strippers that I don’t like is them getting dated in regards to their hair, outfits and make up. As a dancer who is 40 I mix in trendy with my go to looks
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    For customers, Age of a dancer really does not matter if they are pleased with hot dances. Only clubs management may want to limit.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Ask PLs to guess your age, then tell them they're right. Don't try to serve customers hamburgers if you work at Taco Bell. Don't try to server customers truth when you work at a strip club.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    when your legs and back start getting fatigued. Most women start way younger so the fact that you stuck to the game means you a trooper. But your health over everything and life isn't a video game. Can't just drink a potion and all your ailments are clear. That's why you save your money and reinvest.
  • lotsoffun201
    2 years ago
    Frankly I prefer an entertainer of your age group. Keep it up as long as you can. Wish you danced at my regular Vegas club, I’m sure we’d hit it off perfectly.
  • EndlessSummer
    2 years ago
    Been meaning to weigh in on this one... First of all, it's a shame that women have to worry about being "too old" for any profession, and yet here we are. As a dancer who started at the very youngest legal end of the spectrum (I was newly 18 but looked like I could've been anywhere between that and 15) and picked it back up after a many-year break... currently 43, I can speak with authority on this one. I wouldn't go back to any other age I've ever been no matter how much you paid me! I wouldn't trade my experience, character, nuance or even the look I have now for anything I ever had as a young girl. I find that being comfortable in your own skin, giving zero fucks about what anyone else thinks, and being a generally kind/decent human with a strong work ethic and attention to customer service make longevity and a certain amount of success in this biz possible. As with anything, play to your strengths and understand that no one is for everyone. If a gentleman prefers the young nubile type, I'm not gonna do it for him. I'm also not gonna appeal to the ones who are into the Kardashian aesthetic, or any number of other traits I don't have... But, there are plenty of guys who think I'm just right and I sure do appreciate the hell out of them! ❤️
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Too young: Check your local laws and regulations Too old: Depends. get it?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I am not interested in girls, so early 20’s would still be a bit too young for me. There seem to be too many head games played by younger women, and I’m not interested in those games. I’ve seen your photos Skittles. You are in great shape, and you look far younger than your actual age. It’s good you are making good money. There can be a benefit to starting a profession later in life than others, as you will have a different perspective (than the younger folks). It’s also good that you have set a firm date/age to leave the profession. Many folks get into this job, and they really don’t have an exit strategy, and it ends up becoming their life. I think you mentioned that you are into fitness. If you haven’t worked in a gym - perhaps that would be a good spot to work once you leave dancing? I don’t think there is a firm age number for when a woman should stop dancing. There are some women who can look great and keep entertaining men until they reach 50. I think it requires a woman stay fit and healthy - and that she has good genetics.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I thought about this thread when I hit the club the other day. Uncharacteristically I found myself in the club for the tail end of dayshift and came across a truly beautiful woman who told me that she was in her early 40s. There is no way I would have guessed that. She looked like a hot early to mid 30s MILF. The years have been VERY kind to this girl. I have only ever taken one girl OTC who was 40+, who was also similarly blessed with a hot body and younger looking face. I was sorely tempted to make a run at this one, who was flashing me all the right signals, and probably would have if it not for some red flags that came up with the way she hustled.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I hate to offer such a nebulous answer, as I waffled a bit in my previous comments. But, the answer is very much based on an individual dancer’s ability to entertain and remain in shape - and looking good. Too old - would be the age old answer (of a Supreme Court justice to the definition of obscenity) - I know it when I see it.
  • bluejacketsguy
    2 years ago
    If you're hot, you're hot. Plenty of older guys are looking for experienced girls and plenty of younger guys are looking for a MILF. You may not be the hot blonde baby stripper that also gets loads of attention but there's still a market for you. A strip club is selling a fantasy and at some point your age will show enough that it will turn more and more people off of that fantasy. Strip for another 5 years if you want to and the money is there. I think the age thing only becomes a factor if you're bottom line starts hurting.
  • SerenityNight2
    2 years ago
    I danced up until my late twenties. During the plandemic I did some Cammodeling when I was 48 years old I'm now 49. I look young for my age and younger guys who are in their twenties like me. I'm curvy with extra weight which is actually a fetish among some Cammodel enthusiasts.
  • Skittles
    2 years ago
    Thank you to everyone that took the time to share their thoughts. I think that slowly weening myself out is the best strategy. I'm hoping that come next summer, I'll go down to 3 nights, and then in September go to 2 shifts, unless an event is going on, then I'll work 3 or 4 shifts that week. But overall I agree that it's about my bottom line. And I'm so blessed to have the ability to make money doing something I truly enjoy. And I've met so many wonderful people I haven't taken these 5+ years for granted in any way. I appreciate all of the customers and my fellow dancers. This is a privilege to exchange thoughts and opinions with all of you!!!!!
  • Delsol47
    2 years ago
    Perfect age for me… hope to see you before you retire! Nice post.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    25 is too young. Not sure about an upper limit on age; would be more off put by poor hygiene, poor health, obvious mental health issues. Don't know how universal these values may be, but I'd bet it's more common amongst the older mongers/ mongers with larger free incomes.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    God or nature blessed me in the sense as I get older, the upper limit of the age of women I find attractive has gone up commensurately. 45 is a great age. I’ve seen dancers in their 50s who keep fit and take care of themselves who look better to me then dancers 25 years younger.
  • IRman
    a year ago
    I couldn’t agree more with the last two comments before this. Additionally I have had the Privilege of seeing Skittles in person at Bottoms Up (BU) in NSB. I am a big fan of hers as well as a big fan of BU in NSB. Skittles is blessed with great looks and an amazing physique. I also think she’s even hotter in person. This is one of the last clubs remaining in volusia county where us “real men” can go and have a good chance of a lot of “extra” fun! Unfortunately all the previously reliable clubs in volusia are pretty much just a memory now. Places like sharks then Candy, club topic, pinups and cheaters have been run out of an area that desperately needs visitors with cash to burn!
  • dha
    a year ago
    To be honest. Over 30. At about this age, more makeup is used and needed to look under 30.
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    I Really Like The Young & Older Dancers Both Equally. I Noticed An Older Dancer Had Better Experience @ Pvt Lap Dance. Experience With The Young Dancers With Pvt Dances Are Ok & They Are Willing To Sit & Talk, They Give Good Table Dances & Great On Stage. Definitely More Young On Stage & They More Avail To Talk. Body Wise, Both Are Hottie Angels ✔️
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion