tuscl

ITC sex vs OTC sex

sexmeplease
Having BJ’s in VIP in Arizona
Sunday, September 8, 2019 12:13 AM
Do you like the excitement of in the club or do you prefer the slow preparation and time spending of OTC?

14 comments

• wallanon
    5 years ago
    If I did that sort of thing, I don't think this is necessarily how I'd characterize it. There's some dudes that like to do their business and leave it where it is. Is it exciting? Maybe. Otherwise it'd be a waste of time and effort, but that never happens in a strip club when dealing with strippers... Then there's other dudes that get sick of that same asshole who is always sitting there like some repressed serial killer in the same spot staring at people who were hoping for privacy but got homo the living chair ornament instead. Or one or the other dance partner wants something that isn't practical in the work setting. Or the best VIP couch is always flipped over and has some unidentifiable goo on it when a hardcore dancer says fuck it and dares to turn it right-side up. Or some guy got canceled on and decided to booty call whoever was in the fun phone until someone showed up. But, nah. It doesn't work that way...
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    The answer to your question is YES ! I do like the excitement of ITC and do like the slower pace of OTC. Basically, I like sex wherever I can get it.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Yes. Just depends on my mood the club and the girl. I would say I trend toward 70/30 OTC/ITC.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    The "excitement" of pulling little Ricky out ITC is long since gone, especially in open LD/VIP areas. I am also not a fan of being x of yy served in a given day. Also, for some of us, OTC is neither slow nor time consuming. All over the country on any given day, there are girls going direct from their clubs to private venues to pick up additional cash on their way home. Only on this site is every OTC interaction some elaborate affair involving a meal, drinks, etc.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    >Only on this site is every OTC interaction some elaborate affair involving a meal, drinks, etc.< So fucking true
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Well... I mean off this site some OTC interactions have some elaborate affair involving a meal, drinks, etc without sex I read that in a book somewhere. 🙂
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    It just depends on what experience you are looking for. I am not concerned with keeping track or how someone else thinks about it. Sometimes a smash and run is in the cards while others savoring the experience is more desirable. How you or someone else qualifies it is irrelevant.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    @niceaspice That book must have been Grimm's Fairy Tales.
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    OTC has my vote. More privacy and I'm not after the thrill of people watching me, lol. Slightly off topic, I met a dancer who's OTC prices ($250/hr) were lower than her ITC prices ($400/hr). It's almost always the opposite (or the same price). Has anyone else encountered this? I'm not a fan of hourly prices, but it seems to be the norm in my area from my experience. However, if I could get everything done in an hour I guess it wouldn't matter.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    This is what I beat off to [view link]
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "I read that in a book somewhere." No doubt. 😉 Of course even those limited to reading books can get one right. Yes there are PLs who like to take their favs for meals and some even give their favs rides to/from work, among other things. But as you might have noticed, the title was "ITC sex vs. OTC sex," which kinda' clued in everyone else in this thread to the fact that we're talking about OTC sex in this instance. Just sayin'... 😃
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    When I started serious clubbing about 10 years ago I had some wonderful ITC action and remember fondly some of those encounters. Then when I started OTC all the shortcomings of ITC became apparent. Most recently I’ve begun entertaining at home. I have a very nice 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath condo. When they walk into the master closet with cherry wood shelving and drawers it usually impresses the pants off them.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Sounds like you have to reach that rite of passage in ITC before you've become used to and can readily handle OTC
  • K
    5 years ago
    I don't understand all of the "or" questions. I like both. Which I prefer depends on many factors. OTC has serious advantages without any of the other side activities. ITC we need to rush. OTC we don't. OTC - easier to clean up before and after. I like to have us both brush our teeth before we get down to fun. OTC- typically involves a room so many more positions and activities are possible. - try a threesome or missionary in a lap dance booth. OTC- no issues with bouncers or other customers walking in OTC- It goes as long as it goes. ITC - there are times I want to satisfy an itch but time is critical.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion