tuscl

What's the maximum you would spend at a strip club?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Friday, September 6, 2019 6:17 AM
Including the combination of drinks, tips, entry fees and services, what's the absolute maximum you can put down for your night of strip club escapade?

48 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Perhaps I'll be proved wrong, but I see this turning into a dick-measuring contest pretty quickly, or at least eventually. My answer is "plenty".
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I average $200-300 per visit to my favorite club. I can't imagine ever spending more than $500 there on 1 visit.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am getting 200 $5 lapperz in a row!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I ballin out!
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Usually $250-$400 on drinks and lap dances over the course of a 4-8 hour outing. Very seldom partake in VIP. I've never had any reason to spend more than that.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Just depends on the club, level of activity, and quality of talent. A typical LD Factory maybe $200 - $400 for quality. A UHM club with A level talent can be in the $600 - $1000 range. I tend to frequent nicer clubs and don't go bargain hunting. I admit I don't go out of my way to drive the prices down. If I see what I want, and I know the market, I will pay slightly above. It has worked well for me.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Someone has to hold the average down. Most I've ever taken to a club was 200. Most spent was approx 165? I bring 4 - 7 twenties with me to club, no plastic. But I'm a handful of lap dances only guy. I don't drink, saving more ones and five for stage tips and dollar dances.
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    500 max but that is unusual. I have had two times over the years where things got out of hand but that is a different matter. One time involved alcohol years ago and one time involved high pressure sales in Barcelona where there was disagreement over what I had agreed to. Probably will never go clubbing overseas again if I don’t speak the language well and know how things work.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    More than I care to admit.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Usually walk in prepared to spend 500. 100 for drinks, dont mind buying women drinks. 100-200 for warm up dances and another few hundred depending on how things go. I cant hang out for hours in clubs anymore so there's that too. Back in the younger days putting in an 8 hr shift and spending a G wasnt no thang.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't feel comfortable spending more than $400 or $500. I'm not rich. I usually stay in the $200-400 range.
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    For me, probably $500 max. Typically I spend $50-$200 each time I go. If i really like a girl and can't get her to do anything OTC, I'll spend up to $200 on her ITC. If she wants to meet OTC I'll definitely spend more than $200.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’m not going over 6 in the club. And rarely do I ever go near that
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    *Hundred
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I take between $200 and$300 with me and when it’s gone I leave. No credit cards no ATM. Sometimes I walkout with most of my money still in my pocket.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    @VH-Kicks I can see a patron hitting NEARLY $1K at a fairly priced strip club. Probably due to paying for multiple drinks for himself and his friends/strippers. Strippers are easier to understand since some men seem easily swayed by the sultry voice of an attractive woman. And then there's "making it rain"...
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    $200 to $400 per visit. Sometimes less than $20.00 if I dont like any dancers. No cover charge no drink so I spend nothing except for tips on stage. Only two times I spent $600.00 to $700.00
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I am pretty disciplined about my spending at the club. $400 is about the most I can recall spending, of which about $100 was food and drinks
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    I usually take $600-700 with me but have never spent the whole amount. I'd be willing to only in limited circumstances but it would have to include 2 separate fs vip trips with the right girls. I generally spend $200-350 total in a visit and have only gone over $500 a handful of times during great visits.
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    I’m not financially secured yet so I try to keep it below $500 per visit... I’m definitely not a regular & I tend to only visit the strip club maybe once a month & sometimes once every three months...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Nowadays it's $300. That gets at least half a dozen or 30 min of dances and drinks and stage tips. In the past I spent about $400 one time only.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    My avg has tended to be $200 - $300 - I'd be comfortable spending up to $500 if it means I'm really enjoying myself but not common I get up to $500 - on a few binges I've spent b/w $700 and $900 but that's been a handful of times at most in my thousands of visits in my close to 20-year PL-career
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It’s pretty rare for me to spend more than $2-300. For one visit generally under $200 but I have spent a lot more occasionally, one particular visit I spent over a thousand, but I wouldn’t do it again, I don’t get that plastered any more, and as a result my spending is completely controlled by my big head, the little head gets an allowance and is kept carefully in check.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The issue for me is that I like variety - if a club happens to have the type-dancers I like and I'm in a mood to SC, then I wanna sample as many of the girls as possible vs settling for just one or two - that has usually included multiple-dances w/ multiple-dancers, but at times also included multiple-VIPs/extras w/ multiple-dancers
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Oh, I guess whatever my ATM card(s) daily withdrawal limit is. I'm not tellin'. Go ahead, Estafador, go make it rain to your heart's content.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    A place like Follies is an outlier in terms of its low-prices and IMO thus not a good-barometer for max-spending . An upscale club w/ good-looking dancers where the hottest-bitches can command $500 for VIP, one can easily get into the high-hundred$ and not that hard to get to $1K if one really wants to let-loose.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I like warriors comment. "More than I care to admit."
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    back in my stupid days $6000 a night in Vegas did happen a few times.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    LOL - I guess MisterWonderful wins this thread 😃
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    now I try to keep closer to sixty dollars. ( absolutely not realistic)
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Back in the 80's and 90'sit was normal for me to walk into a Los Angeles area club with $800-$1100. And if I found what I was looking for I'd leave with less than $100. In the last decade, I'm usually banked with $500-600, but I generally spend up to $400 on a "successful" visit, and less than $150 if not. To really understand each PL's "daily" limit though, you need to ask how many days (a month) they go to a club. For me, that's about once every 6-8 weeks. Note that I typically entertain a sugar baby at my place once a week for $300-$500, all in (dinner, etc., + sugar).
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Up to $500.00, but thats rare. This summer it has ranged from a low of $20.00, to a high of $430.00.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’m doing a lot better than what I used to. (thank God for Tijuana.)
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    The maximum I 'would' spend now: probably around $600. I spent more than that once, but I doubt I would do it again...actually, I could see myself getting up to a thousand (the one time I referenced, I spent around $900). A lot of things would have to go right, though: there would have to be a lot of attractive dancers who were actually available and danced well - at least eight. I don't drink or get extras, so that would all have to be spent on dances. I can't see the stars aligning for such a trip. Now I usually get out of a club spending somewhere between $150 and $200, if that much. Sunday I spent $40 and shouldn't have even spent that.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    $750. Inclusive of drinks, stages, LD, VIP and idle chat.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I usually spend $500 to $600. I have occasionally spent $1000 or more but I was pretty drunk.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL my max is lower than most averages. Average range for me is $70-100
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I've never spent more than $600 in a club, so that would be my cutoff (also I wouldn't bring more than that to a club anyways).
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    I’ve spent as little as $15 (at a club with no cover, no parking tab, two beers for $12, plus tip), when I just wanted to look at titties, but normally I’m about $175 to $225 for drinks and extras.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    I typically take 400-600 to a club but spend significantly less, often 150-200 for a satisfying private dance and a few more dollars to a drink and tips. But I often club in metro Detroit which offers pretty high value for the customers.
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    What Warrior said
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    My current max would most likely be around $500. In the past - with heavy drinking - and thinking I could turn a bad night around - I spent close to $1000 several nights. That was stupid, and I’d like to say I’ve learned my lesson, but that could change easily.
  • Cowboy12
    5 years ago
    My average is around $120 to $150 when I stop by for a couple hours after work. If its the weekend and I have more time, $200 to $300, the most I spent on one night was $500.
  • ancientlurker
    5 years ago
    I believe my record is 750. Multiple long lap dance sessions that night.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I spend as much as I yo have the fun I want. On one visit to a SC, the most I usually spend is $500, average is more like $200 to $300.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    I've gone north of 1k more often than I'd like to admit. Had fun so didn't really care. The absolute max is a hard thing to say. It all depends on your situation/budget/discipline. You could make 500k+ a year but only allow yourself to spend $300 out of discipline.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    @minnow I dont like "making it rain". Why would you think I do? Personally, if I'm high or drunk (or both), I ALWAYS want to be around beautiful women. And if VIP is less than or equal to $150 for minimum 30 minutes, I'm spending at least $400+. I like to really get interactive, sloppy and dance and I can't do that by getting $20 lappers on the public lap dance area.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    But I'll bri g $1K just in case due to my libido. Hopefully I never hit that monetary point but if I did, the money was saved for the exclusive purpose of the strip club so it's not like I wont eat for the rest of the month.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion