tuscl

Hate Mail from CountryGirl

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
First I received this in my message box:

I want to punch you in the face. I hate your fuckin guts
52 Minutes Ago

The difference between me and you punk is i can back it up. You got a problem boy say it to my face. Im not playing. You messed with the wrong person.
46 Minutes Ago

Then after I responded with this:

"Countrygirl, I don't make it to KY or TJ much, but if you read through my reviews carefully you'll figure out where I am. Hint: I'ts not NY/CT. Feel free to turn your big rig in my direction and take it up with me in person anytime you want. Just don't forget your health insurance card son".

He sent me more love mail:

I fo not go to shithole ny or ct you ever in ky let me know coward and we will handle this face to face
5 Minutes Ago

Coward
4 Minutes Ago

This is not a threat it is a promise it may not be today tommorow but it will happen. I am going to permanetely shut your mouth son.
3 Minutes Ago

Come by any time bitch. ;)

77 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL

The gift that keeps giving.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Time to set a venue and sell some tickets....
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    There really is no excuse for physical violence just because of what somebody said over the internet. This is getting way out of hand.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LLLLLLET'S GET READY TO BUMBLLLLLLE!!!
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Dayum, Rick what did you do to elicit such an email?

Seriously, Country went off a on a review from HK because the reviewer complained about not being able to record the event and said he preferred COI to TJ.

To each their own, if you like skin head, tatatted up, three fingered dancers from Boise it's your money, time, and load.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    What started all this? Seems like from what I can tell whores working in a literal whorehouse were called whores ....someone give me the cliff notes
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Lmao. Talk about panties in a wad......
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "skin head, tatatted up, three fingered dancers from Boise"

^ Cristobal FTW! From the top rope!!!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Forget having a moderator. We just need a referee.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I didn't realize this was a site for drunk frat boys.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    What the hell started all this? Seems like Country is the instigator
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    ^I didn't realize that when I first joined either. The longer I stay though the more I realize how many people here are basically 40 to 50 year old fratty dudebros.

But thankfully there's enough quality posters to balance them out.
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    That was directed to JamesSD.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I see a full blown TUSCL event here. founder can be the fight promoter and host it in Vegas. I nominate MackTruck to referee. Of course nicespice should be the ringcard girl. Call it the "TUSCL Rumble". Afterwards everybody goes to Sapphire.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Lmfao
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I need to get some popcorn for this one. Who says that TUSCL isn't exciting !
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Fun stuff here
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Rick is having all the fun. All I ever get in messaging is nicespice sending me clitpics rendered into ascii.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    And i am serious you will see
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    OK I think I'm gonna call bullship on this period either that or this is the bilkes bunch of ass holes ever becomes the Internet. Jesus if you're an adult slow the fuck's down and stop being so worked up. None of this ship on this website matters I don't care what people say about you or call you or say about other people it's just not real. Slow your flocking role
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    mack posted: "What the hell started all this? Seems like Country is the instigator"

Well...yes and no. He was trolling for sure with those endless TJ posts, but I busted his balls a fair amount near the end. No more than my usual good natured crap, but he took it very badly it seems. I guess he didn't like it when I implied that he needed lessons from GMD to club in his own area and that even I did better than him while traveling through on a one night stopover. The underlying message of course was that he was doing it wrong if the only girls who would take his money for p4p were Mexican whores who couldn't understand what he was saying. ;)

So be it. If he is real and wants to come to the Sunshine State to make good on his threats, he's welcome to try.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Who hacked @CM's account?

Didn't he say he wasn't going to post here any more?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    More love letters:

Coward
    6 Minutes Ago

Trust me i will
    4 Minutes Ago

C'mon down anytime Internet tiger. ;)
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    No my problem is everything bout you. Yoi badmouthing mexico and being from the northeast. I like people in mexico unlike inbreds like you in northeast
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    @flag, yep, another one of those guys who threatens to leave and then keeps coming back.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Steel cage death match
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    You are everything a despise in a person. I have never met a person from northeast i like.new york is countries toilet and connecticut is the toilet paper and your the asshole on the seat.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    You shut your fucking mouth about me i will leave.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I am serious come to ky i beg you.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    You need to learn to shut your mouth and i will be more than happy to do it for you
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    And there it is. Now he's pretending that he doesn't know where I am and inviting me to a place that he knows most people never have any reason to go to. Internet tiger indeed. ;)

CountryGirl, the prescribed those meds for a reason you know. If you can't afford them here in los Estados Unidos​, I'm sure you can pick them up in a pharmacy on your next trip to TJ.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    $ rick dugan you just have to have the last word dont ya. What do i have to to fo to get you to shut your inbred mouth
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Popcorn is popping !
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    I feel like I’m watching a stroke play out in real time.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    We need juicebox69 here to run the betting. I think rick might be the more experienced fighter but Country's rage is going to count for something. Tough call.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL

@Papi said we come for the SC banter and not the flame wars.

This thread is priceless
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Country is in Louisville. Rick is in Jacksonville, right ? Halfway is Atlanta. We could all see a fight AND go to Follies. Let's this thing planned.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @flag you and Papi should call the fight. Papi does the play by play and you can be the color commentator.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Jimmy McNulty... lol.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Cuntryman wrote: "I have never met a person from northeast i like"

Is that any better than saying "I have never met a person from Mexico i like"
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I really want to see two 50 year old men actually get in a real fist fight.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    OK CountryGirl, how about this: Don't send me any more love letters and I'll stop posting them on here. I had already forgotten about you before these started coming in about 4 hours ago, assuming you were actually gone, but I guess you kept lurking and obsessing.

Now here's some music to accompany your departure. It's fittingly called "Lonely Man" and was the walking away song played at the end of every old Hulk episode. Other than the Hulk part, it seems somehow fitting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_lYcTxn…
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    We need an undercard match too.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ I was just thinking of that. NinaBambina vs nicespice?
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Maybe the ladies could mud wrestle?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ FTW!!!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Fuck, the ladies match would need to be the main event! You think I'm sticking around to watch two 50 year old dudes duke it out after watching two hot twenty-something strippers get down and dirty?
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Country I'll be in Louisville in July, I will take a look and see how serious you are

AS for an undercard I would like to beat the shit out of DC just for shits and giggles.... it's something his dad should have done, maybe he would have turned out better
  • gSteph
    6 years ago
    Sigh........
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL.
    @DC would be the Jabroni.
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    Daddillac is a perfect example of what I mean when I talk about 50 year old men who act like overgrown fratty dudebros.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    We saw this show before it was made into a movie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5y3B2IE…
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That was country v Dugan
    Not Dadilac v CC
    That one would be a mismatch
  • Piggie
    6 years ago
    I've always wanted to see a real life pissing match... oh wait a minute, that means their dicks will be out, nevermind, ok bye.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Can I has the movie rights? Monger Gone Wild
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I prefer the ladies wrestle In jello! Then, all us PLs can tip them to allow us to lick the jello off between each round. 15 rounds each with a different flavor. The final round being vodka laced!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Someone from Kentucky is calling other people in-bred? A state where when a guy fucks a woman the chances are 93% she's related to him by blood?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I say the undercard is IceyLoco and anybody that wants to take a swing !
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @warrior15 it might be a long line
  • ime
    6 years ago
    @warrior you never hit a woman
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Skibum your from mass enough said your opinion doesn't matter
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Nah, I want to see the ladies in a naked oiled wrestling match, and I volunteer to referee it!

Simple rules: no eye gouging, hair removal, or nail lacerations allowed.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ I'll TOFTT and be the official oil applier.
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    Countryman, if you see a guy in a 3 piece white suit, PLEASE do NOT run him over with your truck. It's not Rick Dugan. That's just a Colonel Sanders statue outside of Kentucky Fried Chicken.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I live in the most highly educated area in the country. Kentucky is a nice place to....fly over.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @skibum: Being in flyover country has its perks. We don’t get absolutely top-shelf girls working the clubs, at least not for long, but the ones we do have tend to be willing and often enthusiastic. And the fact that everyone “flies over” means that even a cheap, ugly, creepy, fat guy like me can get inexpensive sex from a girl who is “hot enough”.
  • stripfighter
    5 years ago
    I enjoy trolls for entertainment purposes as much as the next guy, but there's a difference between having fun and being an ass about it. One is, those involved have the ability to handle it, the other, one guy or another can't.

I'll let you all decide what you have here...
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    George: Visit Providenxce Rhode Island. It is the best bang for your strip club buck other than an FKK club.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I cant wait to see this fight... hahaha. Better not be any hair pulling and nail biting
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I wanna see the weigh-in too.

rickdugan "the suit"

Vs

Countryman5434 "the Tijuana Terror"
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Does Rick have to wear the suit for the weigh in?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I say they both wear their best PL attire. So yes, absolutely.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I thought it would be billed, and promoted as Montezuma'a revenge
    Dueling banjo's meet
    Combate de lucha libre
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @skibum, if I ever get up that way, I’ll see what I can see. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion