tuscl

Do you Ever see Girls Looking at you?

CC99
Say yes to the sex industry!
Saturday, March 16, 2019 2:24 PM
Or was there a time in your life when they did? I'm trying to figure out if I'm just unobservant or if this simply isn't all that common. I've seen so many movies or TV shows though where they'll have a high school aged character walking around and some group of girls is looking at him and giggling and I've never seen that in my entire life. This isn't specifically directed at me though I mean I have literally never seen a group of girls look at a guy, any guy, and giggle together in my entire life. I've seen them giggle on their phones but that's about it. Freshman year I remember there were some girls that I noticed looked at me and smiled, I was too anxious to do anything about it though. I haven't really noticed any girls doing that since freshman year. I'm not sure why, especially since looks wise, I don't think I've changed much since then. One time in 8th grade though, I remember this one girl sitting in-front of me in the bleachers turning around and then saying "oh my god you are so cute!" It was pretty nice to hear. I haven't had a girl do that since though unfortunately.

86 comments

• Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Yes usually when i have a fistful of dollars.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    ^I think that doesn't count lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yes girls look at me. But it is more common now that I am older. So it happens both on an off of college campuses. But when I was the same age as the young girls, there was less of it. Sometimes if you are a third person observer, you can better see the ways girls come on to guys. They want the guy to believe that it was he who initiated it. SJG SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    It happens all the time. Sometimes its awkward when they're with a boyfriend or parents and they're staring at you... But girls stare a lot.... some smile, some will walk near you and stand there so you talk to them. Some will just look and flirt. Women let you know if they're open to being approached. I've had girls at regular clubs come up grab my crotch and kiss me. Last really nice thing a girl told me was "I'm a good girl but I can make you my bad habit" The most direct was "I want you to fuck my brains out".... At stores they'll kinda flirt and come by the aisle you're at. It all just depends.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The one flattering thing I'm not crazy about is the way girls will flock to you if they know you have relationship problems .... like they want to be the next one. But I guess thats flattering.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    i've noticed a few times, but not nearly enough. i'm just not the best at picking up/reading a girls signs. girls definitely take notice. you just gotta have your head up and be able to recognize when they're checking you out. there's been times in the past when i was totally oblivious to when a girl was giving me a sign. i doubt i'm the only one, though @countryman-- that's a fantastic movie
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Yeah nightclubs are a different story. I guess I just meant like at school, work, out in parks, on the street stuff like that.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its how most people meet. Day game and through mutual friends/acquaintances
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I am really oblivious to their signs. I one time went on a cruise and participated in one of their teen clubs, I think there was like 25-30 kids in it. Apparently a couple of the girls had a crush on me and I had no idea until I had a video-chat with everybody afterward and they were like so and so liked you. What's weird though is that she spent most of the cruise flirting with this other dude so I figured she was just into him.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Mutual friends/acquaintances seems to be the best way. I don't think daygame is all that effective.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    There's an old line to a movie that the best way to turn invisible is to turn 40 --the punch line is or was to young beautiful women and I think at one time in our society this was true. There is no doubt the times it happens are fewer than what they once were but I still notice it from time to time. I was really an idiot when it came to women until I hit my late 20's. People would tell me afterwards about girls being interested and I never noticed. I was too preoccupied with being one of the guys, sports, making money. I'm not sure what woke me up to this day but for the last few decades I'm more aware and it does happen. BTW Countryman the looking increases with "A Few Dollars More" :--)
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I don't think its because I'm preoccupied, I think I just have trouble picking up on it. Unless they are drunk. There's one girl in my class who's in a project with me, that talks to me sometimes. I saw her at a club recently and she was drunk and ran over and hugged me. I never got any idea that she might've liked me before but idk about that anymore. I don't want to be pursuing two girls at the same time though. I did try asking the Christian girl to dinner just the two of us but there's this kind of assumption in the group I hang out with that if you invite anybody to do something, that everybody else is invited too so two other people came with us. I'm racking my brain to try and figure out how I'm going to hang out just the two of us. The night before I came back she actually asked if it was okay to study and do homework in my apartment. I told her it was fine but that I wasn't there yet and wouldn't be until tomorrow. Then she backed out and said she didn't want to weird out my roommates by coming over unexpectedly.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its different when you're a kid and an adult... Day game is pretty effective if you're doing something social like a day club, event at a park, at a store where you consistently see someone. Things like that. Even in your hood, when you see someone often enough. Hugging or talking to you doesn't mean anything. Its about their intonation, the way they connect with you, look at you. Flirting and friendliness are very different.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The only way you know with a woman is to just ask her.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Its too bad I wasn't there. I saw it as a good sign though that she seemed to want to be alone with me though.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Happens to me all the time, especially when in the gym. I have a fairly massive cock and when flaccid still produces a bulge. The best moment was when i caught a girl licking her lips when she though i wasnt noticing. The video below pretty much sums up my life. [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You don't need to be alone with her. Or just text her if she wants to hang out.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    One of the sexiest way girls flirt is by letting you see up her skirt or just opening her legs and smiling.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CC99, I'm thinking now that it is common with a young guy who is not of the dominant type, that it does take some time, he has to have a chance to make his mark, to distinguish himself in some way. Then the female attention will come. Of the dominant type, yes they get attention, but as one woman put it, these guys are just the lowest common denominator of all their friends. Beyond a certain age, it is only a certain type of woman who would settle for that. I believe now that if Elliot Rodger had had more time, and had had someone to explain to him how his father and step mother were abusing him, then probably things would have worked out and he could have done some interesting things, and then girls would have been chasing after him. SJG David Gilmour The Strat Pack 2004 All 3 songs [view link]
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I did that. Hell I'm about to do it again soon but there's pretty much always people around. Like I said, there's an assumption that if any one person is invited, everybody is. Its a nice thing really, but trying to build a connection with one particular person is really difficult because of it.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Just asked her now if she wanted to get dinner and she said "we were just heading out ourselves." So basically that's the kind of thing that happens. It would be too awkward to specify that I want to hang out somewhere just with her.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Oh please grow a pair tell her what you want for crying out loud, she’ll respect you if you act like a man
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I was planning to tell her that I like her but there's no good time to do if I can't find out a way to see her alone. I don't want to say it in-front of three other people and I don't want to say it over text either.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Invite her to just hang out
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    so just go with a group its no big deal. its better than not being around her if you like her
  • stripfighter
    5 years ago
    there's a difference. are they giggling and pointing at you and calling their friends to come over or are they giggling every time they make eye contact?? I've had that happen before and will let yall guess which one it was ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If you want her I would suggest the car keys and wallet date. SJG
  • stripfighter
    5 years ago
    and OP hmmmm i see that you're new here, but there used to be a guy named DC that used to post here(and i hear got band right before you came here) that reminds me of you. he was social retard though, you seem much cooler ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Women are difficult to read in general, that's why they are women. It's not always easy to distinguish when a woman is being nice/polite when she smiles at you vs it being about attraction. In the end your issue seems to be confidence and you seem to be the type to not approach women or be comfortable approaching women so your OP is kinda a mute point.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    thats why you have to be direct with women and your intent with them. theyll appreciate the directness as masculine, women love submitting
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ I disagree. For me it was a marked difference the number of girls I found to be looking at me, post college, and when I was a bit older. College is an age segregated pressure cooker. Once you are presumed to be out of school and employed, girls are after you, everywhere. And being older, they are after me even on college campuses. SJG
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    Now that I am an old man they look they flirt and I buy them a drink. Does not go much further than that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @stripperfighter Good call on CC likely being DC
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    There are differences there, there is more than one college student on the forums.
  • stripfighter
    5 years ago
    Icey's probably right. One is from the District of Columbia, the other from the Country of Colombia and hence DC vs CC. yessss? ;) I mean it's not obviously the same person, like nicespice and macktruck :P
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Be more assertive with women. Don’t worry about whether they are looking at you. The real issue is whether you are looking at them. When I was young I was so shy it was pathetic. Looking back on my youth I realized that I was NEVER turned down by a woman. That’s not because I was such a hot stud. It was because I was so damn shy I never made a move on a woman until and unless she had sent me an engraved invitation to fuck her. You have to grab life by its haunches and hump it into submission!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I always prefer to engage with the woman without her having given any encouragement. Often it really effects them. SJG
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Sometimes yes.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    No, but I once went to the gym to work out with a co-worker of mine-- not a jock or anything, but just an apparently handsome, unassuming guy. I saw more female glances that day than I did the rest of my sorry life. Must be nice. He seemed not to be aware of how attractive he was and certainly didn't use it to take advantage.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I asked two dancers at a local club if they checked out guys. One was 30 and didn’t take the question seriously and said she checked out a guy a couple of nights ago right after he shit himself. Then the 26 year old says yes. In the club they always are checking out the hot guys who come in. Then they got joking and said they try to tell which guys have big dicks - she says it’s usually the skinny Italian guys. None of this is Germaine to the original question, but it answered my question : yes they do check out guys but what their checking out depends on what they’re looking for.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Yes sometimes. They are probably wondering how I got so ugly
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    That's totally true... they look for different things in different circumstances.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    @dc (youre not fooling anybody) just ask her out dude. To dinner to the movies to lunch, whatever. If you think shes checking you out then maybe she is. Youll never know if you dont try. Girls “look” all the time btw. If she looks at your crotch or just kinda looks you up and down, shes trying to fuck.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Yes, last night a girl was looking straight at me. I chit chatted with a customer and he wanted a dance. We walked over to the lap dance area together and some random girl (who had been conversing with somebody else) stops what she’s doing to scold him that “you said you weren’t getting any more dances tonight!” and sat on the couch nearby us to stare at us dancing the entire time. It was a one and done because of that. We went back to the table together and then I circulated the room. And then from the corner of my eye a couple of songs later I saw her approach him to continue her scolding. :o While I was already almost done closing on another customer. It was a busy night with customers spending and idk wtf she was doing wasting her time with her pettiness.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I went out to dinner with her right after my last post, couple people joined us, later on we ended up going back to my apartment and the whole group got drunk. I stayed sober though cause I'm the only one who can drive. It was actually surprisingly fun being sober in a room full of drunk people. @Icey Of course, I like hanging out with her in any setting. I just feel like we could bond more if it was just the two of us. We actually bonded quite a bit tonight though so I think things are going pretty well. How is what I'm doing right now any different from asking her out though. I mean I am asking her to go to dinner. I'm not specifying like do you and the rest of the dorm want to come, I just say do you want to come and that's assumed to be an invitation to everyone. The only thing I can really do is say "do you want to go to dinner with only me," and that's pretty awkward. Asking out a girl over text is not really a good way to do it and specifying that I just want to see her is still a bit awkward. I haven't even really told her I like her yet. I mean she knows, but its different when its out in the open. After we've made it more open, I feel like I can ask her on an actual date. I'm just gonna stay patient though. I feel for the first time in awhile that the universe is on my side now, if I just put my faith in it then I'm sure everything will work out instead of me making myself do something stupid and blowing my chance.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @NiceSpice Maybe she has feelings for him.
  • stripfighter
    5 years ago
    hmmmm maybe he's not DC [view link] :)
  • stripfighter
    5 years ago
    bBt srsly find a way to isolate her. it doesn't have to be dinner. are yall in any classes together or even taking the same subject?? then just ask her to meet up to discuss so and so, then take her to coffee or ice cream or whatever. There's your separation. Or find time in between classes, assuming your college has gap in between classes, to hang out at the gym or the activities center. Asking her out doesn't have to be a date, dinner and movie sort of deal(these are the lamest dates anyways), but your first goal should be isolation even for a short period. Bc once you get that it's easy to extend it out. Ex once you get her out for study break, the natural transition could be to get a bite to eat afterwards... or if your bold enough, netflix and chill :)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    DC stop being such a pussy and drama queen!
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    This one time, in band camp....
  • stripfighter
    5 years ago
    "The night before I came back she actually asked if it was okay to study and do homework in my apartment. I told her it was fine but that I wasn't there yet and wouldn't be until tomorrow. " --DC and not to beat on you anymore, but you kinda blew a perfect opportunity. were you out of town? in that case the correct response would've been to let her know and reschedule for tomorrow.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Is the original poster 15 years old? DC/CC, Is this the Christian girl that you spoke of a few weeks ago? Make a move. It’s not that big of a deal. She will accept. If not, let it be and try again in a few weeks. If still no, move on.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Dc if you dont ask her out somebody else will and youll regret it. Talking from experience. Man up kid. If she says no you move on or like previous poster ssid give her a little time and try again. Just say how you would like to get dinner (or some other activity) sometime, just the two of us. Done.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    What a beta cuck. [view link]
  • AZFourTwenty
    5 years ago
    I don't see them looking at me, but I do hear their voices.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Whether or not anyone else asks her out or who asks her first is irrelevant.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    @Meat72 lmao i was thinking the same thing @Icey its relevant since shes single at the moment and this kids into her. if he doesnt move on it somebody else will and will take her off the market and hell be stuck home jerking it til the cows come home like he is now. if he cant even ask her out hows he gonna be her back door man when shes dating somebody else? true many girls date multiple people nowadays but still youre better off attacking while shes single imo.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Well the good thing is that she won't just go out with anybody that asks her. My roommate tried to hit on her once and she said it made her feel uncomfortable. She's pretty shy herself, any guy that tries to ask her out the normal way is gonna get rejected. They'd have to go through the same process I have but I'm much further along in it so I actually feel pretty comfortable that a guy won't try anything. I do need to have something established before the semester ends though because the summer break is a very different story.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    And yeah, I know that was a perfect time when she wanted to do homework at my apartment. That's actually kind of my mom's fault though because she insisted that I hadn't been home long enough for spring break and wanted me to go up on Monday instead of Sunday because my first class on Monday is at 4:30PM and I live like 2 and a half hours from my school.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Beta cuck millennial.
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Sometimes.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    This is easily the most junior high thread on TUSCL...
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Why was DC banned in the first place? I missed that.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I don't believe women are really off the market anymore. It doesn't matter who she's with, if you want her go for it
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I actually really like that she makes me feel like a 14/15 year old. I'm not really ready for an adult relationship. I want a sweet puppy love kind of thing.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    @bavarian. Someone can check me on this if I didn’t read the thread closely enough to get it right.....but DC posted some fake reviews so founder (rightly & justifiably) rescinded his vip access, as well as a few others, for a period of time. @DC/CC - if all else fails text her a dick pic
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    But she is a woman and you can't act like a kid with her
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    I get weird looks because I walk funny
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    I get weird looks because I walk funny
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @IceyLoco But she's really innocent too. One guy, I don't remember the context but told her she just needed to suck some dick and she covered her face with her hands, said "oh my god!" and acted really embarrassed. It was very cute.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I think it goes easier for a guy once he has some outside of college experience, like work experience. College takes a huge social and emotional toll, but yet it couldn't possibly be the best way to get an education. SJG
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Many women won't even make eye contact, much less smile at people. They either don't want the unwanted attention or they don't want anything misread.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Lopaw If you don't mind me asking. Do you find that as a lesbian, you can relate to men who struggle with girls or do you think that being female, even if you're lesbian, has advantages when it comes to sleeping with girls? Was there a difference from when you were like 20 years old vs now?
  • BGSD3100
    5 years ago
    They not only look at me, they also point and laugh. I'm not sure what it means, but I'm going to assume that it means they want me. And if I ever stop assuming that's what it means, then I will know it's time to take more drugs.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Interesting topic. I was just thinking about this yesterday at the gym. I’m 54 and have noticed women half my age looking at me while I’m working out. I’m in really good shape so I assumed they liked what they saw. Then I realized it was because I had peanut butter on my chin.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    It doesn't mean she's innocent, just uncomfortable talking about things like that. She's still an adult woman and you're an adult man....so.....
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Me? An adult man? That's hilarious. I look like a 16 year old in person. She's not really an adult woman either. And quite honestly I'm not ready to be with "a woman." I want a cutesy girl.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    It doesn't matter, you're legally an adult and are expected to act like one.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO that IceyLoco the fake male trick bitch persona is telling CC/DC to act like a man. Irony!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CC99, innocent girls are the ones who will really fuck you up. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The innocent girls are not actually innocent, they are just focused on bigger prizes. SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Which means that they have the big picture in mind instead of just focusing on the here and now.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    They think that by adopting this innocence persona that they can score big. Yes, they have a big picture in mind, but it might not be a big picture you really want. They use the innocence persona to manipulate. And then if things work poorly, these can be the girls least adaptable and most likely to resent a partner. Bohemian girls are better, and often these can be found in strip clubs. I say, far better to spend your time in bed with them, than chasing after the innocent girls. Innocence is a calculating strategy. SJG Gary Clark Jr. - Bright Lights [view link] Joe Bonamassa - If Heartaches Were Nickels LIVE at the Beacon Theatre [view link] Robin Trower - Long Misty Days (1976) [view link]
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    @CC99 - Yes I can definitely relate to the same issues that men have in regards to trying to figure out what women really want. I think that I have some advantages and some disadvantages, just like most things in life. Women (especially the "straight" ones) are as big a mystery to me most of the time just like they are for you. I think we all would benefit greatly if they came with an instruction manual :D
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    ^Lol they should come with an instruction manual!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ They keep their agendas hidden, usually even from themselves. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion