tuscl

Have you had sex with a stripper in the club?

Sunday, February 24, 2019 11:57 AM
Did anyone get caught?

93 comments

• Omg thx 4 this post
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    No and No ; )
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Is this for real? 99% of people posting here have.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Yes and no :)
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    @pistola I should have rephrased and said tell me about your experiences lol. I’m young, not as experienced and new to the board. You gotta cut me a little slack haha.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    Yes; I have had sex with a stripper in the club. I guess some of the activities got caught on tape, because some of the VIP rooms have security cams. But nobody have walked in on us having sex, they know better. No one “got caught”. Good times only.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Lolita, different parts of the country have different rules. There are places that "extra" activity is very common. There are places that it just doesn't happen.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Sex before marriage?!?!?! HA! Not a chance. Nice try Satan
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    If you didn't get caught than it didn't happen ; )
  • FTS
    5 years ago
    I only have had sex in clubs in which sex in the VIP/back room is commonplace. I have not had sex in a club in which sex occurs very rarely.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Huh? You talking to me? This is an outrage! Who suggested to you that I would even consider doing such a thing? I don’t have to answer a question like that! I’m not under subpoena! I have not been granted immunity from prosecution! This is nothing but FAKE NEWS! Anyway, even if I did fuck a woman in a strip club, she wasn’t Russian! And even if she was Russian, I didn’t put my schlong all the way in. And even if I did put it all the way in, I didn’t cum. And even if I did cum, you don’t have the video! And even if you do have the video, it wasn’t me because I remember there were no video cameras in the strip club! A total fucking witch hunt! (Speaking quietly to an aid): Get Cohen on the phone and have him get in touch with David Pecker. I want the two of them to kill this story ASAP! Do you understand me? ASAP!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Hottest for me was meeting this gal and we clicked so well we spent the night drinking and flirting and never did any dances. This wasnt a known extras club although mgmt was lenient. Well I only saw her one other time a year later and it was on like donkey Kong. We went to the back and humped like rabbits and I'm not sure I ever came that much before in fact it was all over her and she looked like a glazed donut lol. She didnt charge anything except std VIP price and it was hawt AF.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Senator, to the best of my knowledge I cannot say with certainty whether I do or do not recall any incident that could be construed as "sex with a stripper in a club". I will also point out that if such an incident had hypothetically occurred, I cannot say with certainty if the person that could be defined as a "stripper" before or after the incident would actually be defined as a "stripper" at any time during the hypothetical incident. It really is predicated on the meaning of the words "is" and "was" in this context. It is also unclear whether the actual location of the hypothetical incident is indeed part of the "club" in this context or a location merely adjacent to, connected to, related to, or coexisting within any "club". It is really predicated on the meaning of the word "in" in this context. Furthermore, the exact definition of "club" in this context adds a certain uncertainty to my ability to determine an answer.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Didn’t you once have Hillary for your bitch? That would certainly explain why you like to hang out in strip clubs!
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    @reverendhornibastard your post made me lol, thanks ahahaha. @pistola “std vip price” LMAO
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Yes, and define “caught”. Been walked in on a few times, but no untoward consequences accrued.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I don’t like having sex in the club it’s uncomfortable, and I have a few clubs nearby that it occurs often, I prefer take out and just plain don’t like messing with high volume whores.
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    @georgmicrodong I’m implying walked in on. Who walked in?
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive - your comment about preferring take outs for me to thinking. We now have GrubBub, DoorDash and UberEats, maybe “WhoresOnWheels” is an idea that’s just about ready to pop! It’s the wave of the future! All the manufacturing jobs are heading to Asia and Artificial Intelligence will soon hijack all white-collar jobs. I see a future where we will all be reduced to giving each other tattoos and blow jobs.
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive ahh gotcha. If I were a stripper I’d definitely keep my work/business at work (no sex, just dances). If I liked a client/customer that much then I’d do it in the privacy of my own home.
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    No, probably not actually. I’m not trying to die.
  • s275ironman
    5 years ago
    I’ve never been walked in on, but at the club I frequent, the bouncers do know what is going on in the VIP. They just don’t care. All the VIP rooms have a curtain for complete privacy. The dancers usually use a hair clip to secure the curtain shut. Actually, one time a bouncer gave the girl a hair clip to use as he showed us to a VIP room. There was one time the girl forgot to use a hair clip to secure the curtain shut. As we were getting busy, a bouncer walked by and I heard him yell, “flashlight!” The girl then reached in her purse, pulled out a hair clip and secured the curtain shut. I think flashlight may have been a code word for something like, “I can see inside your room.”
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @Lolita: I’ve been walked in on by other dancers and waitresses.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    By walked in on, do you mean the dancer and PL giving/getting a lap dance on the bench next to us cheering us on?
  • joewebber
    5 years ago
    my Uncle LEO will probably comment about this.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The most memorable time was when this girl I knew sat on my lap and had this little skirt thing on and we fucked like that in the front room.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I had Jamie at Flashers bent over the couch fucking her multiple times and the Fat ass bitch waitress Marilyn would walk in and hand us both drinks mid stroke. Just kept on fucking till I was done
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ Respect
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @OP , what precinct do you work for and any tips on how to avoid trouble at AMPs? *Waves at detectives monitoring this thread*
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Not worried about it since Flashers is closed.... but good point NJB
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Flashers may be closed but internet video lasts forever ; )
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good questions Lolita. Dont let them dancer hater fags derail you
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Remember, all the posts here are fictional, for entertainment purposes only, and no dancers, bargirls, coffee girls, import models, and gogo dancers were harmed in any of these fictional events.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    I have never ben caught. Having sex with a stripper in the club
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    I love reading the responses to this thread haha. Feel free to exaggerate or embellish even more! ;)
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Purely fictional account of my SC escapades since September 2018 to now ... 6 times if you only count FS, 10 times if you count the 4 FS offers that I turned down because I was not in the mood, but did take the Billy Joel song.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    If she is LEO, she is a HOT ONE!
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    I want to be handcuffed too though ;)
  • ancientlurker
    5 years ago
    Yes. No. But what with trying to hide what was happening and time limitation and cramped space it really wasn't all that good.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Lolita, have you ever engaged in P4P or want to?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    sex in a strip club? sounds like fun!!
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    Hmmm Idk. Never really thought about it. I once worked at a restaurant where a staff member offered me $300 to sleep with them, but I declined haha. The same restaurant the manager also bought me earrings. I quit several days later lol.
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    I like having sex anywhere, but a bed. The bed is for when I’m too drunk or tired.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I sometimes had sex in a church when I was in my teens. . I was still living with my parents. My girlfriend was still living with her parents. We couldn’t afford a hotel room. Back in those days churches were often left unlocked, at least they were in the small city where we lived. So when the mood struck us and if it was too cold that night to get sticky out in the golf course, we’d do our banging in church.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    I'm a strip club virgin. Never went all the way in the club.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    I’ve never had sex with a stripper ITC or OTC
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    Lmao a church! I had sex in the woods mid-day before and it was more enjoyable than I thought. One of the best times I had having sex...was in the middle of washing dishes, wearing just an oversized t-shit, bent over, right in the kitchen.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "Is this for real? 99% of people posting here have." Bwah...
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    To any LE reading this thread Id also like to go on record that any mentions of LDK, HJ, and BJ posted by me is for entertainment purposes only. I like to go to strip clubs to engage in light political banter with my friends and cheer on my favorite sports teams. Did I mention blue lives matter?
  • Dain
    5 years ago
    Of course! Of course not.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    It’s entirely possible that I’ve had sex in clubs. Night clubs, country clubs, strip clubs, warehouse clubs, etc...
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Yes in us and mexico
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    @countryman5434 what are stripclubs in Mexico like?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Brothels mostly and all high volume not for me.
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    I’d think extra dirty. Pun intended.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @Cuntrytard is about a 10-watt bulb.
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    @flagooner probably half the people on this board lmao.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Only half? You are generous.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’m at least a 25 watter;)
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    Hahaha
  • brother9
    5 years ago
    Yes! Me and Robert Kraft were hanging out in Orlando one time and... uh... nevermind.
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    @brother9 hahahahh!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Countryman, listen very closely: GO FUCK YOURSELF SJG
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I thought Chris Rock said it never happens.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Wow! Wtf did Counteyman say that pissed SJG off?
  • brother9
    5 years ago
    I had sex on a hotel buffet with a sexy German girl. We met at the hotel bar, got really drunk, and we both had roommates at the hotel who would not appreciate being interrupted. So we snuck into a banquet room full of buffet equipment and I had her in every position possible all over the serving stations and I ate her on the carving station. True story. She hardly spoke any English but she understood the universal language. I hope they cleaned that thing thoroughly before Sunday Brunch :)
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    I've been blown but that's it
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    That's not sex, king. Ask Bill Clinton!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @brother9 WTF did that have to do with this thread?? Do you have Down Syndrome. I understand you are new to the dicussion board, but that's really no excuse. Pull your head out of your ass and stay on topic like the rest of us do. Up your game bro.
  • brother9
    5 years ago
    It's Downs Syndrome you dipshit. I have Downs Syndrome, with an "s" for gods sake. Get with the program junior.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Really? Google it. You are supporting my claim.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    If you stick around long enough you will realize that I am always right. I'm no fucking libtard.
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    Depends on what you mean by sex. I've had my dick sucked, eaten pussy and eaten a strippers ass itc. But traditional sex, no i haven't
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    yes and yes. (had to bump this topic.)
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    I wish. I think you got to be white and old to get laid by strippers. Yet they never have a problem making out.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I will admit to an error in judgment and participating in FS unprotected, but at least it was long ago, or last Tuesday depending on how you look at it. Hoping a lifetime of marijuana abuse has neutered my swimmers.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Hoping a lifetime of marijuana abuse has neutered my swimmers." I don't think it works that way.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Probably not; my back up hope is that being 62 finished them off.
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    Yes I have. I haven’t been caught that I know of but everybody in the club knows what I like to do now so I’m sure they know even if they’ve never actually seen me.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Do you mean with another person?
  • rysio
    4 years ago
    Yes, but I didn't inhale...
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Yes. What does "caught" mean? I mean by who? I had a close call during a raid once.
  • ancientlurker
    4 years ago
    Yes. No, AFAIK. Just once and honestly
  • ancientlurker
    4 years ago
    Yes. No, AFAIK. Just once and honestly
  • ancientlurker
    4 years ago
    it wasn't great what with being worried about being caught, not being able to see very well in the dark, stuck sitting still in a tiny booth, not feeling free to do whatever we want.
  • ancientlurker
    4 years ago
    And I don't know what's up with the site splitting this and posting half of it twice.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Certain typed characters (like a 'greater than' symbol) cut off the posts. Could have been something like that.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I'm shocked at the mere suggestion...
  • gawker
    4 years ago
    I had a waitress walk in on me and my ATF one time. We both knew the waitress and she didn’t bat an eyelash, but instead came in, sat down and started talking about her upcoming breast surgery. I tried to finagle a threesome but no luck.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @rydio, my most recent time (3 weeks ago), i almost suffocated trying to inhale. She had her clit shoved so tight against my breathing apparatus (mouth/nose) that I was forced to lick my way free. After those delightful 10 minutes, she unzipped me, released the beast, sat on him, pumped him, then stood up and giggled while saying, “you didn’t expect that, did you? And... you at least owe me another 30 minutes back here for that service!” I definitely paid her a nice tip. I felt obligated, especially because she was able to actually take more than the tip!
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    I have never been caught because I would frequent places where management did not care what happened in the VIP room. One time at a COI SC I took a dancer to the VIP "room" for FS but it ended up being a VIP corridor where there were four coaches separated by small partitions. You could not see the PL next to you but you could see his dancer on her knees blowing him. My dancer was trying to ride me CG but the discomfort of the room and company made me realize I was not going to finish, so I had my dancer against the wall and finished in standing doggy while providing a show for the PL next to me.
  • boomer79
    4 years ago
    About 10 years ago I was getting extras and the waitress came in. I kind of jumped and she said stand up. She proceeded to shake my dick like she was shaking hands. She and the dancer busted out laughing. I tipped the waitress and we got back to business.
  • trpterp
    4 years ago
    No. It was the first time I had ever been to a club where FS was apparently available. At that time the only local SCs I patronized in my area had no extras on the menu. I was travelling in a nearby state. I couldn't work out the logistics in my mind of taking her back to my hotel and then getting her back to the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion