tuscl

What is the proper etiquette when a former CF goes to shit?

ei8ht_Ball
Still don't know what I'm doing here . . .
Saturday, October 13, 2018 4:38 PM
There's this girl who was my CF a number of years ago, when she was still a baby stripper. I thought she was completely adorable and she has always had a great personality and been fun to talk to. She hasn't been my CF for a long time, but when I see her I always buy a dance or two, even if I only came in to see a different girl. But lately when I see her I feel like she has gone to complete shit and I don't think I can stand another dance. If it was just that she'd gotten older I wouldn't have a problem with it and I'd still get a dance or two from her, but that's not the problem. She's still in her mid twenties and it's starting to smell like something died inside of her and the rot is starting to seep out through both her mouth and vagina. The last time I got a dance from her I seriously thought I was going to vomit. She was cool when I moved on from her being my CF and she even puts in good words for me with the other girls. Is there a polite way to get her to stop expecting dances from me altogether. I don't want to be rude about it and I don't want her to know why, of course.

24 comments

• Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    I’ve been avoiding a former favorite. When she’s not on the schedule it’s fine. If she’s on and I really want to go I’ve told her the past couple of times I was there for someone else. I know there is a conversation in my future where I just tell her someone else is getting all my business. This should work for me as the club is mostly rooms and no one song dances, otherwise I’d be fine giving her a dance or two. I’m not going to drop a couple hundred on a room to avoid a direct conversation. You’ll either need to say you’ve moved on or continue to give her a pity dance every time you see her.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I think you should be honest about it and tell her that the issue is so bad, you don't want to get dances from her until it's fixed.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    My first reaction was to think you should tell her why. A true friend quietly will tell you if you’ve got B.O. or bad breath, but wait; you’re not a true friend. You’re a customer I wonder what the dancers on this site might think.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I do think a gentle talk would be good, if she had a bo problem. Unlike a personality problem, it should be a (relatively) easy fix. But on the other hand, you’re not obligated to. Feel free to say you’re “done” with her as well.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Just tell her your tastes have changed? Maybe she's also been visiting stripperweb too much?
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    I would try to politely tell her as a friend even though you're a long term customer. I honestly dont get how this happens to people, though, like they have to shower at some point so why does this happen? So many beautiful girls with horrible smells coming out from under them
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I had an ATF a long time ago. She was in great shape when I first got a dance from her. The first dance was excellent - and it lead to somewhat of a long filthy business relationship. She was Brazilian, and she had gotten her tits done in Brazil, and they were excellent. After about 6-8 months of increasingly aggressive itc and otc fucking - she began to go downhill. It was initially her chain smoking and rough cigarette breath. I found a simple way to alleviate that, which was ok. The real drop off happened with her drug use. It was uncomfortable the first time when I said no. I tipped her - and that lessened the pain of rejection. I knew that a pl isn’t going to get between a whore and her drugs, so I stepped aside, and moved on. Sadly, the club got raided, there were several fights involving major injuries, and a dancer got hit by a car (in the street directly in front of the club) and she was in bad shape. So, I didn’t ever find another favorite in the same club.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "I honestly dont get how this happens to people, though, like they have to shower at some point so why does this happen? So many beautiful girls with horrible smells coming out from under them" Mtent - I don't think it's that she doesn't shower. I truly believe that something inside of her is rotting. I suppose the problem might fix itself (for me, not for her) because she can't continue to make money at the club smelling like something died. Cashman1234 - I wish it was just a drug problem. I'd feel perfectly comfortable telling a girl I used to like that she could come back after her life is in order, should she decide to. But this is a nice girl, and I think it's a problem that she truly can't help. "But on the other hand, you’re not obligated to. Feel free to say you’re “done” with her as well." nicespice - I appreciate the insight from another dancer. This might be the direction it has to go. "You’re a customer" Gawker - I needed to hear that. Sometimes being a customer feels like a one way street, like when you know she's only using you even though you're good to her, but it actually is a two way street. I should be able to walk away at any time without feeling bad about it. It's not my fault something died, and if it had happened to me she's just as likely to refuse my money before putting up with the stench. Thanks!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    When she goes to shit tell her not to fall in
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Hygiene is a thing, but so is food choice: [view link] [view link] [view link] This board gets hung up on how to taste better through diet (which is not unimportant), but I also get tired of having to pass on hot dancers because I don't want their stink on or near me. Anyone who read my Detroit reviews already saw a mention of a pair of pants I had to bury in a hotel drawer until I did my end-of-trip visit to the coin laundry. Huge miscalculation, but by the time I realized her problem I was already behind the heavy red drapes at Pantheon and it was on. Later when I was sitting in the parking lot at BT's trying to get the obvious leftovers off my pants with a water bottle and fast food napkin, little did I realize my sense of smell was saturated. It's always great to realize the stank pussy smell at the table isn't the dancer. Two nights ago I had to pass on a dancer who had a great body but too much BO because I didn't want to have that carry over to a meet up at the next club. All that besides, if she's a fav for me that means I'd spent time talking with her on many occasions and would be comfortable enough to tell her she stinks. It's doing all affected a favor, including her.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    You stop buying dances, simple. You are not her friend and any nostalgia you feel from before is one way. I'm sure that there are many people who are important to her and you ain't one of them. You pay to be entertained and if she cannot do it then that is that.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    What's so bad about a 'Yo pussy stink, girl!' eloquently orated?
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Stop buying dances. Do tell her why. Embrace the possibility of a shit show.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I don't see the point in telling her why. The only thing that you'll accomplish is to make her feel like shit and potentially cause pointless drama.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Spend your club time at another place if you don’t want to confront that former CF.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    If someone you know smells so revolting you can't be near them, especially more than once, the decent thing to do is tell them.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    Isn't it also possible it's just that she lets men cum without a condom? It can stay up there for several days before it all falls back out (several women have confirmed) and if it's a regular thing then it can grow bacteria in there. As for her mouth and other areas that's just hygiene
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I've never had a dancer tell me that she is going to shit. They've always used some other excuse. I wouldn't feel any obligation to wait on her, especially if she is an ex-CF
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^LOL I wonder what crazyjoe would say
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I bet crazyjoe would try to take her to McDonald's for a quality meal
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    If her breath stink take her to the dollartree store for tooth brush, poop taste and a stick of deodorant
  • HustleMo
    6 years ago
    "Poop taste" is a pretty weird Freudian slip
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Let’s be honest - this girl does this with many other dudes. So someone is going to catch a whiff and say something. If she has a boyfriend - she’s going to wonder why he’s wearing a gas mask when he goes down on her! You aren’t the only guy who has noticed her smell. It’s likely she’s heard this already, and maybe she doesn’t care?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion