tuscl

sober or non sober?

Asor619
California
Friday, September 28, 2018 8:48 PM
just checking.. do the other PLs like going to the club sober? I have moe fun when I'm a littel buzzed or whatever..lol whiskey dick can hit sometimes..but less than sober always funner..... What do yall think...

35 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    that all depends on 2 things. 1 - am I driving - then no buzz and 2 - what do I have to do the next day - nothing? and I took an Uber here? let's get drunk!!!
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    One or two drinks. That's usually it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The dozens of naked women is all the buzz I need
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Drinking takes the edge off but I also notice it takes the edge off from my horniness. I don't get buzzed in SCs these days - a few years ago I'd get a buzz but I don't necessarily think it made me enjoy the dancer interaction more, just made me a bit numb which was good if I was stressed out but again I think it probably took the edge from the experience also.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ll drink to that!!! ‘clink’
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    My limit is two beers when I club. I don’t drink at home, so I limit my intake to two. I don’t want a buzz, but I enjoy a beer when I’m enjoying dirty girls dancing.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I drink 2-3 beers an hour. Thursday I had 4 beers. Saturday 3 beers. The last marathon I did was 12 -14. I'd rather drink in a no-extras club than not drink in an extras club. I make sure the alcohol has a minimal effect by smoking a shit ton of weed.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I don't indulge in clubs that much, so why not relax a bit, maximize the restorative benefits, take in the women, and have an adult beverage? I usually drink 2-3 drinks with minimal effects when at a titty bar for 2 hours. It seems like a waste not to. I don't like soda, so I'd be drinking water! Otherwise I'd seek out a nude club aka juice bar. And enjoy more nudity or *any* nudity (Ohio). Availability of nude clubs is limited. I don't get whiskey dick but options for sex here are more limited, and I usually don't indulge in sex when clubbing anyway (because $$$).
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I will drink when I go to a club, but not much. I prefer to not numb the senses when playing with young, pretty girls.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Drinking is essential for strip clubbing. After enough beer those 5's become 10's. Case closed.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ That could work for a line to get rid of the "wanna dance" girl that needs a little extra prodding to get moving along. "I haven't had enough to drink yet."
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    sober. I see it more as having developed a repertoire while drinking and honing it while sober. I end up falling in love with strippers if I drink. Dissolves my psychological defenses and messes with my judgement. > The dozens of naked women is all the buzz I need and this. > just made me a bit numb which was good if I was stressed out but again I think it probably took the edge from the experience also. and that.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    A friend indeed is one with weed.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I club while drunk on tittys. Getting slapped in the face with them works for me
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Show up sober. Then I’ll have one drink in the club.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I'm definitely more sociable with girls half my age that I have nothing in common with after I've had a few drinks, but I have better VIP experiences when sober, mainly because I'm paying attention to what I just dropped a respectable sum of cash on. That, and some of those places charge an arm and a leg for a drink. So anymore, I'm more likely to stay sober.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I prefer to go to the strip club high. The only time I don't is because I don't have any weed. I may have one beer or mixed drink max but in general I don't drink in the club.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I drink, but I don't get drunk (or even buzzed).
  • TXbananas
    6 years ago
    I drink way too much, SC included. But I’m a recent 420 convert... I am going to get high AF before my next visit and see what that’s like.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You can join the cool club.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I quit drinking alcohol 9+ years ago and don't miss it. I'll buy my favorite dancers drinks and for the others, I tell them "I don't drink. So I don't buy drinks". They usually accept that.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Non-sober. Prefer an alcohol buzz while clubbing, which is why I trend toward the TL clubs in my region because the FN clubs have no alcohol. Plus alcohol makes everyone more charming, right? I'll occasionally hit the dancer's weed pen which is fun.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I don’t drink and drive so if I have a motel I can walk to THEN drunk.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Sober. Aside from the fact that alcohol has a tendency to kill boners, I gave up idiotic drinking and driving when I was 19. I was unreasonably lucky one night, and swore off. Still drink, but only when I’m not driving.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Buzzed if I'm by myself, more likely drunk if I'm with a group
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Definitely not sober lol
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I have to be sober since I'm the one driving. I refuse to let my car sit overnight at the club or the area around it. And I'm sure as hell not risking my life or someone else's by driving under the influence
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    your car is safer at the club than at home
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i'm never sober just in general
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i always have at least three different drugs running through me at any given time
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Good for you. You sound like a white fag pretending to be urban as a parody. Its like thinly veiled racist. No one calls you out on that here coz they're all racist white fags too
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    Does weed count as sober? Always smoke up before hand, the music won't be as bad. I'll have one or 2 drinks while I'm there.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Sober
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    Mostly sober, but once in awhile I'll have a drink or two. I never get drunk in a strip club, usually try to keep my wits about me.
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    I usually hang out at full nude clubs (no alcohol), so I usually just bring a weed pen and dip out to the smoking section here and there........(and share with the girl while in VIP)......
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion