tuscl

How Many States Have You Strip Clubbed In?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Monday, July 10, 2017 8:28 PM
I'm thinking I'm a little over 30 states. States I've been to that I have never clubbed in: Kansas Massachusetts Rhode Island Delaware Connecticut New Jersey Alabama States I've visited the most clubs: Michigan Arizona Nevada Texas Worst state I've ever clubbed in: D.C. (because of no touch no lapdance policy) Best state(s) I've clubbed in: Arizona and Michigan Shadiest club I've ever visited was in this state: 3 way tie: Ohio (specifically Akron) Several in Pennsylvania Several in West Virginia

45 comments

• joc13
    7 years ago
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I guess I'd have to go back and read my reviews from years past.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    I am certainly a newbie compared to you sir. numerous clubs in socal, one in eugene oregon, a couple in albuquerque new mexico, two in el paso texas, sr dallas, maybe two in Louisiana, half dozen in florida, and one in honolulu back in 1971 or 1972. i won't mention my outrageous visits to sooooo many clubs in las vegas. nor will i mention tijuana.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Just 10 so far. Here's the order from most to least often. Ohio Kentucky Indiana Nevada Tennessee West Virginia Illinois Virginia North Carolina Florida
  • EastCoaster
    7 years ago
    For me, it's about 27 or 28 (if DC counts as a state), two Canadian provinces, and Tijuana. So many clubs, so little time...
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    So far, seven, in two countries. Arizona (Flagstaff, Phoenix and Tucson) Kansas (Olathe) Nevada (Vegas) New Mexico (Albuquerque, Santa Fe) Oregon (Portland) Sonora, Mexico and Texas (Amarillo, Dallas, El Pas, Ft. Worth, SA) Fun times everywhere
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I don't travel much because of time and business constraints so mainly Ohio but i've also been to a couple clubs each in Kentucky, Georgia, and Louisiana. And regarding shady clubs, Akron is full of them now more than ever. What specific Akron club are you referring to?
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    39 for me plus DC, TJ, Germany, Amsterdam, Spain, and Sweden. Many before I discovered TUSCL.....sure wish I had it then, could have maximized by money and time!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    4 states for me: 1) My home state of FL (Miami, Cocoa Beach, Tampa, Jacksonville) 2) GA (Atlanta) 3) TX (Dallas, Houston) 4) NJ (Irvington)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    4 is my current number NC SC TN GA Adding Michigan very soon Making plans to Add Florida Jan 2018
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    15 states + DC... should get 16th later this month
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i forgot arizona. a few in the phoenix metro area, one south of bullhead arizona, and two super lame clubs... one in kingman and one in flagstaff. so nine states for me.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Good question. Had to think about it for a while. In not particular order: Georgia North Carolina South Carolina Florida Alabama Tennessee Mississippi Massachusetts Rhode Island Ohio Michigan Texas Arizona California Louisiana Minnesota Wisconsin Pennsylvania Colorado Hawaii Alaska DC Maryland New York Plus some overseas places that are more brothel than strip club
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Got plans to squeeze in Colorado in October/November On my way back down from Michigan I may stop off in Ohio and add it in 2018 I making plans to really get around
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Let me think ... Arizona (Phoenix/Tempe) Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh) Colorado (Denver, Boulder) Oklahoma (OKC) Minnestoa (Minneapolis) Iowa (Ames) Nevada (Vegas) Plus TJ I think that is all.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    Just 2: Ohio and Michigan Michigan (Detroit) has spoiled me. Luckily I live within a few hours and dedicate most all of my clubbing there.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "And regarding shady clubs, Akron is full of them now more than ever. What specific Akron club are you referring to?" I can't even remember TheeOSU. They're in my reviews. I went on a tour one night and hit 4 or 5 instead of going through downtown Cleveland. The last stop ended up with a bar fight (I was a witness, not a participant) which started inside, went outside, and apparently ended on the hood of my car because the next morning it was scratched all to shit. Luckily I was able to have someone buff the scratches out. That's what I get for parking by the front door.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I've only been to 4. Florida. Georgia. Texas. And Michigan. Detroit has been very, very good to me in terms of strip clubs... and I'm spoiled now.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Damn - that's 24-states for Doctorevil - close to half the US states - he must really love America :)
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Forgot to add: I've also been to Canada quite a few times in the past. Windsor and Sarnia specifically. Nothing I've experienced in Canada compares to the Detroit area clubs though.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Seven states, one district and one Canadian province for me: Connecticut Florida Maryland Virginia Minnesota Pennsylvania Virginia District of Columbia Ontario
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I don't get out as much as most of us. I've clubbed in 2 states and 1 Canadian province Michigan Wisconsin Ontario, CA I could easily add Florida to the list soon since both my parents (now retired) live down there.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Michigan Ohio Indiana Illinois Wisconsin Iowa New York Georgia Florida Nevada Arizona California Texas Foreign countries: Mexico Canada France Austria
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Roughly West to East: Hawaii Arizona New Mexico Texas Missouri Mississippi Tennessee Georgia Ohio North Carolina South Carolina Virginia Canada: British Columbia Ontario Quebec Mexico: Sonora
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Only 10 so far and have no idea what the next state will be: Texas Kansas Nebraska South Dakota Missouri Iowa Minnesota Illinois Wisconsin Indiana
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I only started clubbing in earnest about the time I signed up here. So thus far it is only five: DC Florida Georgia Louisiana My home (which I've avoided mentioning due to the presence of non-brilliant psychos) In the distant past I've done California, Colorado, Illinois, New York (only Manhattan -- I considered a club during a visit upstate but it looked pretty scary to my naive eyes), North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Utah. But that was before I was aware of the crazy stuff that goes on! I was shocked by the mention of Ames Iowa. During my visit to Des Moines I didn't even consider the possibility of a club in Ames!
  • Array
    7 years ago
    There's a club in Ames? Really?
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Illinois (many) Indiana (many) Michigan (many) Texas (many) Ohio (a few) Wisconsin (a few) plus 1-2 each in: New Hampshire Maryland DC Florida Iowa Missouri Kentucky Arkansas plus 1-2 each in: England Germany Austria Thailand
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    Maryland, Delaware, DC, North Carolina, Georgia, California, Florida, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Washington, Arizona, Texas, Michigan, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ontario, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kansas, South Carolina, Mississippi
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've been to every state ex New England but unfortunately most of that travel was before there were many strip clubs. So my short list is CA LA Al TN KY OH SC GA FL And a big chunk of western Mexico.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Hmmm, since we are all making a list for ourselves: Michigan, Florida, South Carolina, Ontario (my adopted state), Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia, Minnesota, Arizona, Nevada, Louisiana, Illinois, Indiana, Georgia, Tennessee, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. That's 21. Agree with the Akron clubs being a shithole for the most part although one in Pasco county (FL) was pretty bad too. Best: Michigan / Worst: Minnesota
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Lets see. Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida, Nevada, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Maryland, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, and California. Also Ontario and Quebec in Canada. Best Dance wise is a tie with Ontario (Niagara Falls and Toronto) and Detroit Michigan Worst Dance wise is DC. Best Dancer Looks wise would be Las Vegas and Atlanta both back in the 90's. Worst Dancers looks would be West Virginia and New Orleans LA Worst shit hole clubs - Atlanta, GA, New Orleans, LA, Louisville, KY and every club I tried in WV.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    "I can't even remember TheeOSU. They're in my reviews. I went on a tour one night and hit 4 or 5 instead of going through downtown Cleveland. The last stop ended up with a bar fight (I was a witness, not a participant) which started inside, went outside, and apparently ended on the hood of my car because the next morning it was scratched all to shit. Luckily I was able to have someone buff the scratches out. That's what I get for parking by the front door." That reminds me that once the next morning following a night at a strip club I found a foot print on the hood of my car that had been parked in back of the now closed club. Fights were common there and there were several occasions when shots were fired inside and outside but my belief is that the footprint was left by someone that didn't like seeing a German auto in a parking lot of a union dominated town.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I just counted and I've been to strip clubs in 29 states. I doubt that I'll hit the other 21 anytime soon since they are not well known strip club destinations.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    My batting average sucks. I've been in 44 states, Mex & Can. However, I've only SC in 12 states plus Mex & Can. I really could have used TUSCL back in the 80's and 90's. My numbers would be MUCH higher. You 20-somethings are lucky as hell.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Only seven: Illinois Florida Louisiana Texas Tennessee Georgia Arizona I probably did the most while I was in Louisiana, since that was the most income I had while single and with all the spare time to burn. I never knew about mileage and extras until I was in Florida and joined TUSCL.
  • Harderlap
    7 years ago
    Twenty Three (23) Washington California Arizona Utah New Mexico Colorado Wyoming South Dakota Nebraska Iowa Oklahoma Texas Illinois Indiana Ohio Tennessee Alabama Florida Georgia DC Maryland Virginia Massachusetts
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    FL GA AL LA TX OK SC NC VA WV TN MD OH PA NJ MA IL CO AZ CA NV AR IN MO KS plus DC More than I thought - 25 + DC Probably in the range of 100-120 clubs. Hell, I've probably been to 10 or 12 just on the Block.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    4. 3 of those not since the 20th century (yikes!). PA, IN, FL, and of course, OH.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I rarely seem to get to travel alone or have time. Only 3 states for me. NC, SC, WI. I could make it 4 if I visited some nude clubs in Augusta.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    My batting average is even worse. I've visited 49 states and lived in 4 states before I finished High School. I found out a few years ago I'm lucky I didn't grow up in Australia.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Correction just 3 states before High School unless you include 4 weeks in Hawaii.
  • ehhhh
    7 years ago
    Let's see.... Nebraska Iowa Colorado Wyoming Illinois Wisconsin Pennsylvania South Dakota Minnesota So I guess it's 9 for me!
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    That I can remember... MA, NH, RI, CT, NY, NJ, PA, OH, MD, IL, VA, KY, KS, MO, TN, NC, SC, GA, FL, AL, LA, AR, WI, TX, NV, OR, and CA. I guess that's 27 states, not including DC. I've also clubbed in Canada, Mexico and the UK, but my international travels have not taken me into clubs in other places. I will never set foot in another club in VA or DC again. It's just not worth it. I didn't club during my last trip to Vegas either as it is an uber tourist trap with high hustle and often subpar delivery. It's hard to peg a favorite area because different areas offer different things. I enjoy clubbing in Florida a great deal, but not in the larger urban areas. The girls tend to be down to earth and OTC is not difficult to set up, though one doesn't even need to seek out OTC in certain parts of FL due to an abundance of ITC offerings (Miami, Pasco County) OTOH, some of the most beautiful and elegant women I have ever taken OTC came out of tri-state clubs (that would be NY metro). On a more total view, I always enjoy clubbing in Providence. Not only for the clubs, which I like, but the excellent dining, good hotels at reasonable rates and other entertainment options. RI is a great summer clubbing stop. Anyway, just a few random notes fwiw.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion