tuscl

Would you rather ...

Eve
Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 10:22 AM
Get a zero-contact air dance from the most attractive girl in the strip club (by your standards, of course), Or get an outer-space high mileage dance from the least attractive girl (also by your standards)? No third option, no grey area, or middle ground. One or the other! I'd go for the mileage dance because long story short, I'm kind of a ho.

54 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Air dance....
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'll go with the beauty in a 2fer1 lap dance. i've turned down many uhm vhm vip dances with fugly girls. of course it depends what mood i'm in.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    That's a tough call, kinda like asking if one rather die from a plane crash or getting hit by a truck. I'd probably go w/ the high-mileage dance from the fugly - an air-dance is about the ultimately insult to my PL-game
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Since I'm already sacrificing some looks for mileage. I'd have to go with the fugly.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I'd pick the dance from the most attractive girl every time. There's a chance I'd get turned on by her but with the ugly one that would never happen.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'd go with death by a truck. I'd imagine in a plane I'd h e too much time to think about the ensuring peril and it would be the worst moments of my entire life. Now if I was walking across the street and BOOM flattened by a semi, that would be better.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    Something you have and regret is worse than anticipation of something extraordinary. I'll go for the most smouldering girl, eye contact is enough. With the ugly one you will regret after the dance. After sometime the sensation is gone and bad memories don't wash off easily.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I'd go with the ugly stripper. If she got me going, the looks wouldn't be too much concern.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    The one who carries on the best conversation. But since that's not a parameter, I'll take the ugly one. They are always the best for sex outside of them lacking visual stimulation for me.
  • Rod8432
    8 years ago
    My answer has changed with age. When younger, I'd go for the mileage. Now that I'm older, there's nothing new under the sun mileage-wise, so I'd tend toward enjoying the stellar face/body, since they're much rarer. I had this very issue at a club in Santa Barbara recently that I reviewed. I got a higher mileage dance from an average dancer in the VIP, and wished I'd selected the club stunner for what I knew would be less mileage, but breath-taking beauty.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Depends on the club. Either the UHM lapper or nothing. Air dances are never worth it, even if it was Catherine Zeta Jones in her prime. In a high end club, the least attractive is still pretty nice (7?) usually. In this case give me the lap dance. In a dive the hottest may still only be a 6. No thank you.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Depends on the club. At one of the locals, the least attractive dancer is still gonna be pretty damned attractive. At another, I wouldn't touch the hottest with Dougster's dick. I wouldn't get an air dance in any case.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "Now if I was walking across the street and BOOM flattened by a semi, that would be better." Lol.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    My answer is neither. Id leave and save my money for follies. Jk. :) in all seriousness I'll take the air dance.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I actually think there is a difference in my answer with regards to "depends on the club". My answer only applies if she's a 9 or 10 in a field of 5s and 6s(not a likely scenario). If the ugliest stripper is only a 6.5 I'll take the hm.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Yes I would! To both...
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'd chose the hot dancer every time. I have zero interest of any type in a dancer that I find unattractive.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Best is always front room GFE auditions. Save the booths and backrooms until really needed, like when my pants are to come down. SJG
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    I would go with ugly one..... because you can always close your eyes and think of the hot one if needed... HAHA But air dances.... no way.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I've got to actually like the girl. I don't use that 1 - 10 scale. Whether I like her or not is not only about looks. It is a very personal thing. SJG
  • EastCoaster
    8 years ago
    Other than being more expensive, is an air dance really any different than sitting at the tip rail and watching the hottie dance for a buck or two in tips? Lovely Eve, if I could join you for the high mileage dance, that would be my pick for sure. ;-)
  • trickystick
    8 years ago
    I'll take the bj from the ugly chick. Air dances do nothing for me.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    As much as I'd enjoy a dance from a super model, a zero-contact dance is a deal breaker. So Imma gonna go with the hot dance from the ugly chick.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    An air-dance is not really a dance - at best she's nude-modeling
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    hot dance from the ugly chick reason being is that in some clubs even the dancers who i find the least attractive are still not that bad in other words, ugly chick in a strip club ain't like ugly chick in the real world haha
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Cost would have to be a factor, but in general, I have to look at her.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Since I cannot choose neither I choose the air dance.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I'd go with the ugly chick rather than an air dance from a hot model looking chick
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    Air dance cause the other girl probably has been around a lot
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    This question leaves room to interpretation. The least attractive dancer could theoretically still be above average if the rest of the dancers or 8's and 9's. That being said, I could handle getting dances from the least attractive dancer as long as she had and decent body but if she had small tits or was too skinny than forget it, I'll go with the air dance.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I will leave the club and go home
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    I throw it in da air
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    LOL I’ll take the air dance
  • loper
    3 years ago
    Welcome back, Eve! I'll take the fugly if she has a nice personality. Had too many frustrating air dances in my life.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Depends how ugly we're talking. If she's at least passable, I'll take the mileage all the way. If she's funky looking, I'll close my eyes and take the mileage. If she smells like my shorts on squats day, I'll take the air dance.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Since this thread got resurrected, I’ll play. I’ll take HM from the ugly gal. Air dances are a deal breaker. I don’t mind sitting at stage and tipping but I’m not buying an air dance.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Eve isn't back. This 2016 thread got bumped. Also, air dance.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Air Dance!
  • gothamyte
    3 years ago
    My answer depends: am I paying or nah? If it's free, air dance If I'm paying, fugly
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Most days I'd take the high mileage dance. Most days at local club least attractive isn't too bad.
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    It depends on the club. If the club has standards I’d go with the mileage.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    Forget the air dance. I don’t care how hot she is, it ain’t worth it. I’ll consider the least attractive, high mileage dancer in the club on her own merits; so maybe, maybe not.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Never air dance. Gimme the fugly and let her grind me. Then thank her for the dance and find better.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    Okay, I HAVE TO choose one, no going home without doing one or the other. Easy one for me. In a typical club, the least attractive girl to me is REALLY unattractive, often grossly so. No interest in anything from her. Air dance with the hottie, it's just $20, and use the post-dance socializing to hit her up for OTC. If I'm stuck having to do one, I'll take the useless airdance, and hope to turn the $20 into a recurring win
  • SteveSutton
    3 years ago
    High mileage dance!
  • sdraif
    3 years ago
    It depends. I've been in clubs where the least attractive girl was a solid 8, and others where the most attractive was a double bagger.
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    Who brought this back from the dead? Anyway an airdance is useless to me. At least if the ugly chick has a nice body she can turn around and grind her ass on me. Like I said 5 years ago it really depends how ugly we're talking. If shes so ugly I can't get aroused and she doesnt have the perfect figure to make up for it, again useless.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    The filthier - the better! Looks are overrated!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Hot one always wins.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I don't do fuglies.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    I breathe air all of the time and it does not dance.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    First thing I did after I saw post from Eve was to check the date posted. Bummer, I miss her. Yeah, I'll take the air dance from a 8 or better before getting pawed by a fugly.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I reject that choice!!! LOL This is strip club, not a game of chess. There is no zugswang in a club. In a club as in most things, when there is no good move to be made, the best play is to do nothing. But I suppose if I had a gun to my head, I would choose the air dance. I would rather throw away a few tens on some eye candy than a nickel to have some disgusting slob on my schlong.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    That was zugzwang - damned autocorrect.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion