tuscl

I'm done

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, October 1, 2014 4:15 PM
Well damn it I got engaged last night, and she's not a stripper lol :) I told her about my strip club escapades. I promised her I'm done with strip clubbing. She is allowing me to go to the strip club tonight, and then that's it for the strip clubs for me until I turn 60 lol. I will likely write a review of my visit tonight, I plan on spending a shit load of money tonight. I will have to live vicariously through you TUSCLers. I will log in on TUSCL every once in a while (few months). I wanna give a special shoutout to Corvus, Club_Goer, Papi_Chulo, Lopaw just to name a few for being very helpful to me at my time on TUSCL. Hopefully I was able to bring good content to TUSCL. At TUSCL, it's kind of like a family. I will miss my TUSCL family. Take care ranukam

47 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Congratulations! When/where is the Bachelor Party?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Good luck man. I enjoyed your posts. You're one of the TUSCLers that enjoy talking about the NBA as much as I do. Without Paul George my favorite team - the Pacers - might be in for a long season.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve been telling myself “I’m done” since I started back in 2000 – I’m still working on it.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Best of luck with the marriage.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Ok, see you again in a month or so (seems to be how long it takes for those who are permanently leaving to return).
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @steve229- not sure about Bachelor party yet, but it won't involve any strip clubs! @dougster- how about we put some money on that?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Ranukam, one word of advice: Dont do it. I know you will anyway, but I'm obligated to warn anyone who is about to drive off a bridge. You dont need marriage dude. Think about really really hard.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I hope she really turns you on and it’s not just that she is a nice girl. After one gets exposed to such much pussy via SCs; it’s hard to go back to “normal” – unless she really really turns you on – but then again; I’m def no relationship expert
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good luck and congrats!
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    What happened to waiting until you were 30?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @jerikson- yeah a lot of other people have told me that, but I honestly feel like I'm ready. Plus right now it's just the engagement, I can always break it off before the marriage if I don't feel right about it. This is definitely gonna be a long engagement period, I'm not expecting to walk down the aisle for at least 6 months. @Papi- yes, she really turns me on. The whole reason for posting this thread is that in my long absence I don't want y'all to think I died lol.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Good luck to you..and remember to always do the opposite of anything that jerkoffson recommends.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Its not about whether you are ready dude. Theres a reason a lot of people tell you no. She will change. Guaranteed. If youre having great sex and shes hot, it will not last. Guaranteed. Think really hard and objectively about WHY you're getting married. Theres much greater than 50% chance you'll get divorced, and you will get fucked up the ass. Guaranteed.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Ranukam, i predict you'll be back here in a couple years....
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    ranukam, Congratulations and all the best to you! Life is short. Follow your heart.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I agree follow your heart. You dont need to be married to follow your heart though
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @Nukey: Willing to put the big bucks on it, huh? Maybe you are serious then. :-) It was nice to know you here, but it's also nice when people move on from this sorry place! :-) All the best!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Congratulations and good luck!
  • nybxaw
    10 years ago
    I say get married. Don't let people who are soured by their exs get you down. Marriage can be a great thing with the right person.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    @ranukam: Nearly 33 years ago, after dating all of six weeks, I made the same decision, and I count it the best one of my life. The best of all life to you both!
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Good luck! It was nice chatting with you about strip clubs/strippers!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Good luck. I'm about as far from thinking about getting married as I am in thinking of my chances of being abducted by 3 super hot alien females who want to do a threesome on board a spaceship. Then again if that happened, why bother getting married? I could just wave nanoo, nanoo and see them later if they leave me a ship or communicator. Of course without telling anyone else. They would need to leave me a cloaked ship. I'd want to be able to use it to visit strip clubs across the US. :)
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Good luck, man. Good to know you have something going outside of the strip club. I feel good about that. I'm sure you will be happy with your GF and it will be OK no matter what. What I've learned and still learning from going to SCs I will definitely apply to whoever my love will be. Learned a lot from my CF who taught me by simply observing her life and the men surrounding her. There's no other way I could learn this from except by immersing myself in the reality of it. I do hope you should know what really really counts. When to go all-in or when to fold given a situation with your GF. The SC is a perfect place for learning that.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Jerikson, few people are as down on marriage as me, but would you please give the guy a break and quit being so damn negative. He knows what he's doing.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    JohnSmith69: "Jerikson, few people are as down on marriage as me, but would you please give the guy a break and quit being so damn negative" He can't. It's the very fabric of his being. Makes him think he is oh so much smarter than everyone who isn't as "negativistically" disordered. jester214 has the same problem.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    Congrats & best wishes
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Your life. Your choices. Be content with what you do with your life.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Ranukam, congrats and good luck, man! Um, if you aren't going to any strip joints for your bachelor party, does that mean the dancers will be going to your place? ; P
  • eyeamlong
    10 years ago
    Congratulation !!!!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Congratulations, ranukam, and good luck! If you get married and have kids, I'm sure you won't go back to strip clubbing. You won't have enough money. :)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Wishing you luck Ranukam. Hope you did not just meet this girl and are being impulsive.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Good luck
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I don't envy you but good luck.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Good luck, and make sure she's a little bit freaky. I got married once. Sex is important. Make sure you're both on the same page. If you're having good sex everything else works itself out.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Wow - Congratulations, ranukam! I wish you love & happiness. Chatting with you here on TUSCL has been great and you've helped enrich my experience here. All the best....muah!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I quit every time I leave a club, then at a later time, decide to go again. Use that and you can always say you quit going. Good luck to you and yours!
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Best of luck my friend. You will be missed on TUSCL for sure.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "You will be missed on TUSCL for sure." Speaking of that, who's going to do all the "I'm in love with a stripper" posts now?
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Good luck ranukam.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    I have been engaged and married and going to clubs all along. Do you think she tells you everything and you have to as well? First mistake my friend. Enjoy the ride but be aware that as the roles of the relationship change people can seem to change at the same time. I have professional training in this and marriage can work but it isn't easy and it certainly is not all about the sex. Trust is important but total disclosure can be dangerous.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Congratulations! Dumbass. :) Seriously, good luck.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    steve, "...who's going to do all the "I'm in love with a stripper" posts now?" Since you brought it up, it is now your job! :)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Congratulations!!!! I wish you luck with no more SC visits though...unless you're turning 60 next week!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @phantomgeek- exactly :) @jerikson- valid points, I've thought about all this. @alabegonz- it's up to you to represent for Portland on TUSCL now. @GoVikings- Things change Thanks for all the well wishes everyone, I am truly humbled and honored! TUSCL has grown a lot in the past few years, when I check in on here in a few years I expect TUSCL to be on par with Google :) Bye bye
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    Good luck Ranukan! Enjoyed reading your posts. Go and get married. The right woman creates stability in your life; then you, like me, can sneak out behind her and enjoy the strip club. Best of two worlds.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    So are you staying now? Since you already fucked up pretending to leave and using a new screenname.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I love the guys who claim to be happily married, but spend their lives frequenting strip clubs......
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion