tuscl

Yourself As Bait

Thursday, February 27, 2014 7:10 AM
Bongiorno. I have a question for my fellow Proverts out there hanging ten on the Internet. Is there something, anything about you that has helped you out with our hobby? Maybe it's your eyes that got the girl. Or your nationality. Maybe you have a cool, Southern drawl that drives the ladies wild. Or that New York Guinea charm. It could be other things. Many things. Please, share. Just don't say money-that's a given, Mr. Obvious.

36 comments

• Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Not being Jeff Rediger.
  • knightwish
    10 years ago
    Being middle aged and white. Wearing slacks and a button down shirt. French cuff btw helps strippers tend to think these are more expensive. Also a shirt that can unbutton is more fun. Be personable friendly and fun. Be tactful about mileage.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    When in my biker persona, it sure seems to help. I guess the bad boy image, but perhaps with money. :)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Clubber: LOL When I'm in my rock star persona I seem to attract the higher mileage type girls. The 'bad boy' thing is spot on. I get the most overall attention when I'm dressed in khakis and a button down shirt. All types will approach me then. Guys that are overdressed or look like they just came off a construction site don't get approached as much.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    My sweet sweet pussy. But seriously I am such a rare sight that probably alone sells it.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Being Black?
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    I just gotta say that I LOVE the guys just off the construction site ... nothing sexier to me than the man in a neon vest and jeans, smelling like sweat and tar, sexy and strong enough to move sheet rock ... Honestly someone who is charming goes the farthest in my book
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Really dont know. I see myself as an average Joe PL who is trying to get lucky. Would be nice to know from people who posts here.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I have been a divorce lawyer for 31 years and what amazes me the most is that a huge percentage of men neither like, nor respect women as people. They date em, screw em, marry em etc., but they don't like them. Saw it in my Dad and one brother as well. I think women can tell, so those of us who like women and have them as platonic friends have an easy going attitude with women and they get comfortable. Makes them want to sit and talk. That's when you can be charming and funny. Lastly, in a lot of clubs watch how the guys touch the women. Looks like they're making a hamburger patty or squeezing a rubber ball for hand therapy. Use sensuality and charm to set yourself apart, then money. By the way telling a large breasted woman she has nice breasts makes you as unique as a grain of sand. Look her in the eye and tell her she has such a beautiful face, without glancing at her breasts and now you're different than the other pigs.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    @trixxi, If I came into your club in my rig pig gear, you would be turned on? Steel hard hat, safety boots, safety glasses, mud-smeared coveralls, stinking of diesel? Really? Sexier than my corporate gear of brogues, pin striped suit, shirt from Pink's, power tie? Really? Perhaps I need to alter my SC plan of attack.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    The dancers I know all hate when men stink. To each his own.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Silver tongued devil.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    ranukam, I think that works against us
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    Yes farmerart without a doubt!!! One time I dated a Brooks Brothers wearing professional and he broke my heart ... I just cant trust a well dressed man. i especially perfer my customers feeling comfortable instead of overdressed. I like to pull up their shirt and undershirt and rub their bare chest and stomach against mine. I got some great customers that lay tar and they are incredibly sexy to me. I love my motorcycle riders wth muddy boots ... i love my cowboys wth ripped jeans so I can cop a feel of their boner!!! so many more thrills without buttons or belts ;)
  • Draper
    10 years ago
    A little humor goes a long way. And wear the wedding ring proudly if you have one.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I tan pretty dark, maybe the girls find that interesting. Mostly though, its my boyish charm.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    I think my dollar bills get an assist from: 1) my age - I'm in my early 30s, so some common ground 2) looks - I'm fit. Tall, dark, and while I won't claim handsome, I will go with "not ugly". Mostly though, I think it's 3) attitude. I have a calm energy and I'm easy going. Skibum took the words out of my mouth. I like women, I like talking to women, and I treat strippers like people. I think that makes them comfortable with me, and that gets me access to the most that they're willing to provide to a customer.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Like civi's, I think the #1 thing the dancers respond to is confidence. Not youthful cockiness or aged arrogance, but genuine confidence. A customer that walks in and looks like he's comfortable around beautiful naked women, shows poise ordering drinks or talking with other staff, is deliberate and respectful tipping on stage, etc is covered with dancers like stank on shit. The guy who walks in and spends 30 minutes nervously trying to find a seat, struggles to order a drink, fumbles around paying for it, awkwardly tries to get some mileage stage tipping, etc isn't gonna garner a lot of attention. I suppose a shark or two might try to take a bite of fresh meat, but that's not the attention you want. Unfortunately, most people can't really fake confidence.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    And I taught her to walk this way,talk this way.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Being English and with more than a passing resemblance to Daniel Craig. The U.S. girls just love the English accent.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Unfortunately I’m a glass half empty kinda guy; and a bit cynical at times. I think applying rules or guidelines that work well in the civvie world; to the SC world; is not really that productive; IMO. IME; I get the lovin when I am spending. There are many times I’ll sit in a SC for a few minutes w/o getting any lovin or being approached – then as soon as one brave dancer approaches me and I start getting LDs; often times have eh dancers in the club will then make their way to me. Sure; being a nice/likeable guy may be a plus; but it’s not what makes it or breaks it in a SC as it may be in civvie world. Plenty of times I’ve seen young good looking guys in SCs not getting any lovin or even being approached while the 50+ silver foxes get all the lovin and approaching.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Strippers love my raw, animal sexuality.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    But as far a women are concerned, John Donne said it best. The Bait BY JOHN DONNE Come live with me, and be my love, And we will some new pleasures prove Of golden sands, and crystal brooks, With silken lines, and silver hooks. There will the river whispering run Warm'd by thy eyes, more than the sun; And there the 'enamour'd fish will stay, Begging themselves they may betray. When thou wilt swim in that live bath, Each fish, which every channel hath, Will amorously to thee swim, Gladder to catch thee, than thou him. If thou, to be so seen, be'st loth, By sun or moon, thou dark'nest both, And if myself have leave to see, I need not their light having thee. Let others freeze with angling reeds, And cut their legs with shells and weeds, Or treacherously poor fish beset, With strangling snare, or windowy net. Let coarse bold hands from slimy nest The bedded fish in banks out-wrest; Or curious traitors, sleeve-silk flies, Bewitch poor fishes' wand'ring eyes. For thee, thou need'st no such deceit, For thou thyself art thine own bait: That fish, that is not catch'd thereby, Alas, is wiser far than I.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Plenty of times I’ve seen young good looking guys in SCs not getting any lovin or even being approached while the 50+ silver foxes get all the lovin and approaching." And that is exactly as it should be!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Does life imitate Art?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Heavy tipping gets their attention. Then being a good listener and glossing over my life. Being respectful and non-judgemental. Oh your boyfriend beat you up? You just got evicted? Your car got repossessed? Hey, we all have a few bumps in the road. Would you like to earn a few dollars?
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Can't believe what an aset my ponytail is at the clubs!
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    I'm funny, I'm hard and my names is James
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Hell ya james
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I agree with skibum
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Some of the above. Take a shower and don't stink. Be confident. Go alone and dancers will often be all over you. I've had several people tell me I'm fun to talk, dancers that get me talking that is, and that many guys are boring. I actually do not talk to very many dancers. Some dancers tell me I smell really good and I have really wondered if there is some kind of pherome thing going on that females can smell that I don't notice. I never use cologne and usually like to enter a club with no scent at all. I thought maybe I was absorbing the smells of multiple dancer perfumes but that doesn't seem to explain female customers that just arrived or sometimes dancers deciding to sit where I was among several empty chairs. I switch seats a lot if a club isn't busy. I must have a pherome thing going on. I leave a seat for 5 or 10 minutes and I often see a female sitting there. Although a couple of times it was a dancer sitting alone waiting for me to come back.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    fa, Better be careful unless you know trixxi. :)
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Papi- Well said, I couldn't agree more. That's how I feel.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    flashing a wad of cash in front of the bar tender. Doing all VIP dances
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    My soft hands and hard dick drive the ladies wild
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I'm a creepy old pervert. For some reason, telling them that seems to engender some desire to prove me wrong. Which eventually ends up proving me right.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion