• SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Hahaha. Good post, farmerart.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Taking a shit at the strip club
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I've never considered the ignore button until today.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Into hiding for a bit...
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    as my ignore list grows, so does my tuscl satisfaction.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Ask the adult named camyland....sounds like a pedo kids game
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    A couple of additions to the ignore list for me.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    When I click on discussions, I see this topic and a bunch of blue names.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Its too bad that it's come to this but I guess it was inevitable. Its like when a foreign parasitic organism invades a native species of something and threatens it's existence.
  • racejeff
    11 years ago
    I got some good advice a few weeks ago about using ignore to clean up board. Looks like time to add the entire crew. Lacking moderation ignore or leaving seem to be only options.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    This kind of thing seems to go in cycles though with a real outbreak every so often. It's not enough to run me off bc I really do enjoy talking with y'all. Maybe my past relationships taught me to ignore bitching really well...
  • JustLookingAgain
    11 years ago
    Agreed!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    As the saying goes – all it takes is one bad apple to spoil the bunch. Most TUSCLers on the board behave appropriately even if they may at times have differing opinions – but there are a few knuckle heads that at times become the vocal majority.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    One must also ignore the true trouble makers as well that act all innocent
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I spent part of yesterday driving through the Mojave Desert then the rest of the day fishing out if Dana Point, CA. Checked the discussions this morning and was pretty surprised at all the activity. What you miss being one day away from here.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I had the same experience as Jester. In the middle of the afternoon today, I opened the discussion board on TUSCL, and all I got was a screen full of names in blue. I went to the next earlier 15 discussions and the first two of those were names in blue, too.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Three rules: 1) The ignore button works 2) Do not feed trolls/spammers 3) See #1 and #2 Bon apetit....................
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I hope that Art returns...he is an entertaining dude. Minnow forgot rule #4... 4) you reap what you sow (corrollary of rules #1, 2, and 3) What did Cambydude et al. think was going to happen when they told Juice stop posting so much? Didn't take a rocket scientist to predict what was going to happen there. And...if you really wanted fewer threads "clogging" the board...why START a thread poking Juice. That shit was HILARIOUS!!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Hey, *I'm* still here! Oh, wait...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Zippy: "I hope that Art returns" How often do people say they are leaving and really mean it? I'll put the over/under at 6 days.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm not letting the trolls run me off!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Its sad when there are more blue names visible than worthwhile threads but so be it. Ignoring is really the best way to go. There are still plenty of good folks and good threads here to keep me here too.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Georgedude... We're glad you're still here. And Shadow. Nobody wants to run you off. You are both coo-el dudes. I'm all for live and let live guys. But I also happen to find some of the juvenile stuff funny. So I engage. I admit the concerted effort to clog the board was a bit over the top. But c'mon folks...there is a simple solution. Follow George and Shadow's example. If you find somebody funny engage. But if you ACTUALLY think they're being trolls...why engage?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I like juice so I engage
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Au revoir Farmer. J'espère vous voir bientôt.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    are all the adults gone yet? no more nap time or vegetables at dinner. yippeeee!!! wait a minute. who is gonna change all the nappies?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Looks like I touched a nerve.....sippycup wins agsin !... ***Boooom !***
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "but there are a few knuckle heads that at times become the vocal majority" I would use a STRONGER term than "Knuckle Heads". And of course they don't want any sort of Moderation that would impinge upon their ability to ATTACK anyone they please.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Art couldn't figure out the ignore button? Dang, no wonder we're at peak oil.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I put a bunch of people on ignore the other day. Then the next day it seemed like I saw a bunch of new names. I'm a bit rusty on my French too. However Google translated it just fine. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose." Ain't that the truth. But ignore still works the same, too. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion