tuscl

kids

Why do strippers always show me pictures of their kids on their phone?

I can't speak for others, but it's a total turn off for me.

41 comments

• dalex
    11 years ago
    Same here, although I had a sort of ATF that I knew had children, but I have never heard of them outside of being mentioned once, and never seen pictures, nor seen them.

She was amazing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Off the top of my head I can’t recall that happening to me.

Under most circumstances, I would not mind seeing pics of a woman’s kids – but in a SC setting – yea – kind of uncomfortable and out of place w.r.t. the setting.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    How about if she shows you a pic of her SO?

I don’t want to see that shit either.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I'm okay with them talking about their children. Hello? They are women. Got allow them that. The one thing I don't want to hear about though is their bf. I'll change the topic the second they start with that shit.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I have one favorite that doesn't have any kids. So she shows me photos of her dog instead. Says her dog misses me. LOL.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Strippers and kids are like french fries and ketchup
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Kids just mean she is not a virgin
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Well if she's hot enough maybe you can talk her into starting a college fund for the kid one OTC romp at a time.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I usually just say I'd rather see where they came from. We spend 9 months getting out and the rest of our lives trying to get back in.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I'm fine hearing about the little bastards, but I don't want to see pics.

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Why do strippers always show me pictures of their kids on their phone?"

They are human after all.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    boogie, it is just ice breaker stuff. Most club customers have kids too, so it is normally pretty safe territory. Also, knowing that they have kids to feed is not necessarily a bad thing. ;)
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I don't even like hearing about them let alone seeing pictures.
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    Every now and then a stripper asks if Im married in the first 90 seconds. Im usually done with her at that point.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I don't want to see 'em or hear about 'em either. I'll just nod and coo and hope that my tolerance and fake enthusiasm will pay off later in VIP.

If she wants to show me pix of her cute little puppy and talk about animals, that's totally OK, tho. Love animals...hate rugrats.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I agree with those above, who say a little conversation about strippers' kids is okay, but showing pics is more than I want to know. I always remembers that parents, particularly mothers, like to talk about their children. It's natural for them to do that. But, showing photos, and especially in a strip club, is more than customers usually want to know about. Other stripper moms in the club--yes, they'd probably appreciate them.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I agree. Huge turnoff to see pics if junior and his slobbery baby sister on a dancer's phone. Maybe they ought to start banning dancer's from having their phones while they are out on the floor. Between baby pics and the dancer's ignoring customer's while they sit & text at the bar...it may not be such a bad idea.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Do you guys just say NO when they start to show the pics or do you let it happen. If you let it happen, it is your fault that you're seeing the pics.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I have never had a girl show me pics of their children on their cell phone, not even the ones who I know have kids, which is a good thing, because I don't want to see them.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Interviewer: How do you like children?
    W.C. Fields: Boiled!
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    There are no virgin strippers.

But not all strippers have kids.

For the ones who do, I dont mind if they show me pictures of the kids, it kind of makes a connection.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    It's not a turn off for me. Dancers just want to make conversation. When shown pictures of the kids, I just ask for little Emily is going to be a stripper like his mom or if little Bobby is going to be a convict like his dad.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    As long as I can grope and nibble freely, the dancer can show me pics of her turds for all that I care.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I'm with Farmerart. Though the showing off o' turds might say something different about the girl. Something that could turn out to be a problem...
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I don't think this has ever happened to me, but if it did- it wouldn't bother me one bit.
  • Rivertwice
    11 years ago
    To let you know what your money is going to?
    I had a old stripper tell me about her kids and how succesful they are back home while she's stripping back here. He kids are around my age, I'm like great, leave me alone.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Stripper have little in their lives to be happy about and if showing pics of her kids gets her in a good mood I'm with farmerart.
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    aaaaaah... because they're proud of their kids? newsflash, guys, but most dancers haven't "accomplished" much in their lives, and we know it. for most of us, having a beautiful baby or two shows something... like we can have babies and work to take care of them. the term "mother" generally illicits more respect than the term "stripper".
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @tiredtraveler do you meet strippers in the gulag or what?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    No kids in the future, lopaw? :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Other things being equal, I'd get a dance with a stripper with kids over one without since kids require $$$$.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Nope, motorhead. Not interested in that at all. And besides- popping out kids would put a damper on my women chasing :)
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    It wouldn't bother me. As a proud dad myself, I show my kids off all the time. Not necessarily to strippers, but I will show pictures to others. It also makes for good conversation.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ carolynne: You would do well to learn the difference between the words "elicit" and "illicit." In the event you were being facetious, that shoots your argument.
  • RegularJoe57
    11 years ago
    I usually make conversation with dancers and sometimes the talk turns to family and kids. I don't mind seeing kid pictures, as long as they don't mind seeing pictures of my bike. I like feeling as if I have a human connection. I guess it's just my kink. Some have offerred kid pictures before I bring it up I always think that it probably hurts their money with some men. I think parenthood makes people more independant, selfless, mature and sane (at least it did for me). I do remember though, before I had children, the line between "hot, party girl, stripper sex toy" and "mom" was set in stone. It's funny how things change. I've found that mothers are typically better strippers, as they are "profit oriented" and not just doing the job for beer and clothes money. They are also more realistic about the exchange and more grateful for extra tips.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Lol I thought about this thread on Saturday when a 19yo dancer that I had just met sat down with me and somehow the conversation got around to kids (dammit) and she tells me that she had a baby 3 mos. ago and "oh let me show you his picture"!!! It looked like a pink rat. But I had to laugh despite myself when I thought about some of the comments posted here.

And she was indeed quite motivated in the VIP area to get the cash to keep her rat....er......kid taken care of financially.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I usually see this as a sign she wants to date me and she is just letting me know what I'm getting into. I'm glad they let me know she isn't single with no kids. To actually go out and then find out she has kids at home is not the time to surprise you with the information.
  • xcav8r
    11 years ago
    I don't mind the kid pics and my current ATF has a really hot 20 something daughter so I'm real good with those LOL. (if you're doing the math, she had the kid in her junior year of high school, typical SS)
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    To all the "anti-kid/rug-ratters: It could be worse- stripper could show you pics of her GRANDKIDS........
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Minnow: See my June 14, 2011 thread, "Dancers Who Are Grandmothers."

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…

One had a daughter who also stripped (at a different club), but had stopped by the time I found that out. Fortunately, none of the three I mentioned in my thread ever showed me pics of their grandchildren.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ lopaw: Not exactly "living the dream," huh?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion